How about Zero Chance, per person, per lifetime ?

Topic by SpiderHerder

SpiderHerder

Home Forums MGTOW Central How about Zero Chance, per person, per lifetime ?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 13 hours, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +14
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I don’t even wanna give them the chance to disappoint me or p~~~ me off or waste my time altogether.

A non-self-sufficient hermit is not the best of lifestyles but it’s better than anything this failing society has to offer.

Have a good day, gentlemen. lol

Hide your wealth indeed...

+8
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

My son is at that point and he’s almost 21. The earlier one reaches that point, the better outcomes you will get in life.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Of course “Once chance, per person, per lifetime” doesn’t mean you have to offer a chance to everyone. It means if you do, and they violate it, they’re done.

I do like your version.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+3
    DarkRyu
    DarkRyu
    Participant

Given the chance, nearly everyone will try to screw you. I choose not to give anyone that chance. I don’t want anyone to have power over me or the way I choose to live my life.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

All of you are invited to my wedding. Love you guys.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Congratulations. Did you meet her at AA? Watch out matey, the Babycham drinkers are the worst.
    The word has heard my beseech and has agreed to turn the taps.

I await my invite with grated death……

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Sologamy like the ex-gf I dumped said she was going to do?

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Hell no ! Hahahaha, love you too, man.

Great replies, thanks.

Hide your wealth indeed...

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Chance? For what?

7,6 billion people on earth… They should all take the chance and play rusian roulette… With fully loaded gun please.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Chance? For what?
    7,6 billion people on earth… They should all take the chance and play rusian roulette… With fully loaded gun please.

A chance to repent Manuel.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

LOL. Yea, those chicks who marry themselves need to be committed to the asylum. If I could get a tax write off, Id do it!

+4
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

I don’t even wanna give them the chance to disappoint me or p~~~ me off or waste my time altogether.
    A non-self-sufficient hermit is not the best of lifestyles but it’s better than anything this failing society has to offer.
    Have a good day, gentlemen. lol

I have to say it’s hard to argue , when I look at the list of people who never let me down… the oddest thing is the old saying ‘No good deed ever goes unpunished ‘ with family and friends I have found it so true …

As daft as it may appear at first , it kills it …. tragic what the f~~~ is wrong with humans ??

+3
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Most people don’t even get a first chance, but I can be civil to anybody that I have to deal with for work. It doesn’t mean they’re getting shut from me.

As far as chances to get close enough to hurt the real me, never, they only ever see what I project to them.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+8
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Like we talked about the other day, MOST problems in Life are caused by other people f~~~ing with you whether it be family, friends, romantic, acquaintances, co-workers, bosses, etc.

LIFE is just so much Simpler and more PEACEFUL when you can limit your human contact, and ENJOY YOUR OWN TIME ALONE.

The older that I get, the more DRAINING dealing with people has become….

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+7
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

A funny thing I’ve realized as I’m getting older is it because a hell of a lot easier to just say no to women.

At 20, if she was hot and interested I’d have overlooked a lot of flaws. Fast forward 10 years and its just like oh, your a single mom? Stay away. Or you see they are covered in tats, or a financial train wreck, or obviously did some drugging in their 20s, heavy drinker, smoker, and the list goes on…just no, stay away.

Sometimes that pathetic little shell of blue pill me buried deep down inside thinks “Man…if only I met her 10 years ago before she was a waste…” The reality of the situation though is I didn’t meet her 10 years ago before she ruined herself, and if I did she wouldn’t have fell madly in love with me, because she was obviously busy having fun doing things that put her in a position of being 30+ and single with a s~~~ty f~~~ed up life.

Even if one chance per chick per lifetime is your preferred method, as far as I’m concerned most women are so f~~~ed up they already blew their one chance by something they did before I even met them.

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

How about Zero Chance, per person, per lifetime ?

You have to give them one chance. If you give them no chance, then it’s on you. If you give them one chance, then it’s on them when, not if but when, they f~~~ it up.

Also person? No. Just women.

You can give men second chances because men are capable of learning from their mistakes. Women will keep f~~~ing up no matter how many chances they get.

All of you are invited to my wedding.

Will there be an open bar?

The reality of the situation though is I didn’t meet her 10 years ago before she ruined herself, and if I did she wouldn’t have fell madly in love with me, because she was obviously busy having fun doing things that put her in a position of being 30+ and single with a s~~~ty f~~~ed up life.

The wreck was always coming whether you got on that train or not. Best to stay the hell off. But had you known her back then, and been wise enough to look down the tracks, you’d at least have had an opportunity today to tell her: “I told you so.”

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

… ‘No good deed ever goes unpunished ‘ with family and friends I have found it so true …
    As daft as it may appear at first , it kills it …. tragic what the f~~~ is wrong with humans ??

I think on some level nearly ALL humans interpret decency or goodness as weakness and an opportunity to attack or exploit for their gain. It seems too instinctual to be coincidence.

Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

Like we talked about the other day, MOST problems in Life are caused by other people f~~~ing with you whether it be family, friends, romantic, acquaintances, co-workers, bosses, etc.
    LIFE is just so much Simpler and more PEACEFUL when you can limit your human contact, and ENJOY YOUR OWN TIME ALONE.
    The older that I get, the more DRAINING dealing with people has become….

Do you think people have changed for the worse over time or have you changed and not as tolerant of s~~~ behavior that you once were?

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Do you think people have changed for the worse over time or have you changed and not as tolerant of s~~~ behavior that you once were?

Both.

Now, where’s that asteroid?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.