How I long for the sky.

Topic by Sparky

Sparky

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff How I long for the sky.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by General Kenobi  General Kenobi 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

The sky in a dark night in my church. It is far larger than all churches, cathedrals, mosques, temples and synagogues combined times trillions and more. The laws of physics tell me no creation is greater than it’s creator, how great the creator is. No man made religion can stand to what this creator is but how he must Love us. This is my God. I see him in my telescopes and the Astronomical League calls me Master Observer #41 and founder of the Master Observers as well as the Master Observers Network founder. You can find this on the Astronomical League website. This is the passion I have lost and no wages can replace. Losing my passion has cost me my soul. I want to go back to observe the sky. I cry to go back…

For those about to live, we salute you.

+2
    Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

Do you not see? Do you not know the sky you see above your eyes? I have three telescopes and two binoculars that will blow your mind. Yet you only see this world, I am screwed up but you are worse.

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Do you not see? Do you not know the sky you see above your eyes? I have three telescopes and two binoculars that will blow your mind. Yet you only see this world, I am screwed up but you are worse.

If you like looking into the cosmos and using imagination try this bro .

Get some incense and something to hold in your hands like soft rubber b~~~~ . Lay back bro and imagine yourself floating above the earth looking down . How miniscule our own problems seem amongst millions .

Try this tune to it sparky bro .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+4
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

Pass me that joint. Sounds like its good s~~~.

" I feel threatened "

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Here’s a classic tune most UK stoners from the 90s will remember

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+3
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I am screwed up

No your not, keep fighting bredrin or say fcuk it all and go your own way.

Being well adjusted to a profoundly sick society is not a sign of good health.

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Go walking in the hills as well.

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Pass me that joint. Sounds like its good s~~~.

We will yarni on together one day bro .

I like this peaceful music . Laquer fumes to as i laquerd a couple of pieces of wood .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

I am screwed up but you are worse.

everyone is a little screwed up.
    society is screwed up.
    therefore it’s people are too.
    it’s my job to see my own flaws,
    and work on them.
    when you say ” but you are worse”,
    it means nothing.
    maybe try not to compare yourself to some imaginary “other”..
    ..focus on you bro.
    and REKINDLE that passion for the sky !!!
    sounds incredible.
    stay strong and observe on !!!
    i would love to see some photo’s of the sky near you at night…
    must be amazing.
    from NOT your enemy,
    hitman

+2
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

I am screwed up but you are worse.

We are all equally f~~~ed both alive and dead.

“No, not at all. Just follow the logic: Alexander died, Alexander was buried, Alexander returned to dust, the dust is dirt, and dirt makes mud we use to stop up holes. So why can’t someone plug a beer barrel with the dirt that used to be Alexander? The great emperor Caesar, dead and turned to clay, might plug up a hole to keep the wind away. Oh, to think that the same body that once ruled the world could now patch up a wall!”

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. -- Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+3
    May 7 2020
    may 7 2020
    Participant

We talked about this last night. We showed you the steps to achieve what you want. First step is to drop all the old bulls~~~. Let it all go. All of it. Next come up with a plan. Find out how to get to what you want. Talk to other people in that field. Do something to advance yourself toward that goal every day. Get the certification or diploma required for that job. Start out in a low level position or volunteer work. Use this as a stepping stone to get a better position.

This is a long established way of getting a career. This is not rocket surgery for f~~~’s sake.

Your message here

+1
    Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

We talked about this last night. We showed you the steps to achieve what you want. First step is to drop all the old bulls~~~. Let it all go. All of it. Next come up with a plan. Find out how to get to what you want. Talk to other people in that field. Do something to advance yourself toward that goal every day. Get the certification or diploma required for that job. Start out in a low level position or volunteer work. Use this as a stepping stone to get a better position.

Yes we did talk about it and I put in an application. I’m not just sitting on my hands, I wish to do better. However, the job would not pay well, close to minimum wage. I am tired of “Surviving”, I want to enjoy life. Doing a job one enjoys enough to do for free is a rare treasure but I also have to pay the bills.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

I am tired of “Surviving”, I want to enjoy life.

I understand how you feel many of us are in the same boat.

I grab bits of pleasure/enjoyment where I can.

+1
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

Master Observer #41, give yourself a challenge. After you get off work tonight, pull up the coordinates on Elon Musk’s car, dig out your telescope and go find that sucker!

Got the Jazz...Livin on the edge forever. One crazy hooked together dude.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT