How to Win a Man's Heart: Advice for Women

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central How to Win a Man's Heart: Advice for Women

This topic contains 52 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

After years of solitude I have discovered that I really don’t need women. Once that fact has been learned it can never be unlearned.

BINGO! That is also the point. It’s women’s duty to never let a man find out that truth. We should have been claimed early on. Their biggest mistake was letting us learn to live without them. Now we’re like robots who broke their programming, no longer made to serve. Their other biggest mistake is that they made it very easy, to live without them, because they treated us like trash for over a decade.

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

You never stop climbing, for there is never a top of the mountain to reach.

And among all that climbing, pure silence, pure bliss. No woman, no kids, nothing dragging me down.

Just make sure the mountains you’re climbing are for Kenshi’s benefit and his alone. Don’t drudge on for an employer or anyone else.

I hope you can read my English. I didn’t realize, you’re probably used to reading Portuguese. You must be highly intelligent to post on this forum, being a Brazilian. People who write in different languages are badasses.

+3

Anonymous

Thanks, your quote is the whole point of this thread. There are many men’s hearts on the loose. We got away, a whole generation of us. And the likelihood of today’s skanks being able to capture those millions of unclaimed hearts, probably not…

Right, and I think this also explains why we are seeing so many older women going for underage boys. They have to get them young and they have a loyal servant forever. Just look at that guy in France, Emmanuel Macron, married to his childhood school teacher.

We are the ones that got away. Slipping through the cracks has never felt better.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Emmanuel Macron, married to his childhood school teacher.

buwhahwhahha. It’s one thing to sleep with her. By all means, get some. But to marry a woman who is 10-15 years older than you? YUCK.

I think you’re right dude. These “cougars” if I may use a label, try to entrap dick that hasn’t learned yet that all women are scoundrels. Cougars LOVE naive little 20 year olds who will do anything for continued access to eating her gaped flower.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

THAT is why I get turned down by 45 year old women with no SMV. Because they know they can still entrap little boys and get sex from them instead. They know I wont put up with their s~~~.

When I realized this, it was the most leathery red-pill, the biggest red pill I ever swallowed.

You think, “okay, now Im 33, I can finally get access to easy pussy from these post-wall c~~~s who still need sex.” WRONG… Just continue on in my sexless existence, those old hags are molesting brainless college boys or younger… they don’t want a grown man.

Its all ridiculous.

And yes, I know, at any moment I can become a philanderer. I could make a dating profile and start plugging 24 year old girl’s holes. No thanks.

1. I wont do it out of ethical reasons.

2. Its a trap….

+1
    Dark Kenshi
    Dark Kenshi
    Participant

You never stop climbing, for there is never a top of the mountain to reach.
    And among all that climbing, pure silence, pure bliss. No woman, no kids, nothing dragging me down.

Just make sure the mountains you’re climbing are for Kenshi’s benefit and his alone. Don’t drudge on for an employer or anyone else.
    I hope you can read my English. I didn’t realize, you’re probably used to reading Portuguese. You must be highly intelligent to post on this forum, being a Brazilian. People who write in different languages are badasses.

Nah, not really. I just started early. I have started to speak my “ok-ish” English since I was 10. Learned through video-games, a dictionary, some pencils (used a lot of them, translating entire games to Portuguese) and a few notebooks. I am currently finishing my Norwegian “courses”, along with Swedish and Danish. After that, I will give a try on Finnish, and after I try it, I will start to learn Italian, since this is the language of my ancestors. Your English is damn fine, I can understand it easily, I hope you can understand mine!

And, like I’ve been told by all of you here: it is MY MOUNTAIN, and I ALONE have a saying in it. No masters, no gods. I against I.
    That is the way. My own way. And I love every bit of it, specially when I can come here and drink from this ocean of knowledge from many other men, like me.

"Young was I once, I walked alone, and bewildered seemed in the way; then I found me another and rich I thought me, for man is the joy of man." Odin, Hàvamàl, stanza 47.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Well said Gravel Pit.
    There is a window of time when a woman can win a Man’s Heart. Once the man reaches about the age of 30 it becomes almost impossible. In my case I have spent all of my adult life single. I have spent most of my time in solitude. When I was in my early twenties I could have easily fallen for any number of Women that would have given me the time of day.
    After years of solitude I have discovered that I really don’t need women. Once that fact has been learned it can never be unlearned. Why in the hell would I want a woman in my life? That ship sailed a long time ago.
    The funny thing is that there is a ton of 30 year old women with Baby Rabies that want me now. I express no interest in dating and I am completely apathetic towards them. That’s what happens…I’m married to the Sciences now and follow the example of Nikola Tesla my personal hero.

I find the whole baby rabies thing amusing. I’m 50, and I got a vasectomy almost 2 years ago. If I ended up hooking up with some 30-something woman with baby rabies, I’d be amused at her eventual disappointment.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I am currently finishing my Norwegian “courses”, along with Swedish and Danish.

Danish is very difficult, although if you want a real mind-bender, you might try Finnish.

Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I find the whole baby rabies thing amusing. I’m 50, and I got a vasectomy almost 2 years ago. If I ended up hooking up with some 30-something woman with baby rabies, I’d be amused at her eventual disappointment.

Yeah it is.

When I was 20 if you asked what I wanted to do in life, making money would have definitely been part of my reply. When I was 20 you’d have found me working and going to school…things that push me closer to that goal. You ask a 20 year old woman if they want a husband and kids and they’ll say yes, as they’re out running up mountains of debt and riding the carousel, things that push them further away from the goal of a quality husband to start a family with.

They aren’t used to consequences if they’re attractive and at their peak SMV years, but we know how the story ends when they hit the wall. On one hand its kind of funny watching the same story play out over and over with the modern woman, but on the other hand the damage its doing to society is unfortunate.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You never stop climbing, for there is never a top of the mountain to reach.And among all that climbing, pure silence, pure bliss. No woman, no kids, nothing dragging me down.

Just make sure the mountains you’re climbing are for Kenshi’s benefit and his alone. Don’t drudge on for an employer or anyone else.I hope you can read my English. I didn’t realize, you’re probably used to reading Portuguese. You must be highly intelligent to post on this forum, being a Brazilian. People who write in different languages are badasses.

Nah, not really. I just started early. I have started to speak my “ok-ish” English since I was 10. Learned through video-games, a dictionary, some pencils (used a lot of them, translating entire games to Portuguese) and a few notebooks. I am currently finishing my Norwegian “courses”, along with Swedish and Danish. After that, I will give a try on Finnish, and after I try it, I will start to learn Italian, since this is the language of my ancestors. Your English is damn fine, I can understand it easily, I hope you can understand mine!
    And, like I’ve been told by all of you here: it is MY MOUNTAIN, and I ALONE have a saying in it. No masters, no gods. I against I.That is the way. My own way. And I love every bit of it, specially when I can come here and drink from this ocean of knowledge from many other men, like me.

I am trying to learn Swedish. Easier for Germanics like me. For those who speak a romance language, I would surmise harder.

Dark Kenshi
    Dark Kenshi
    Participant

Danish is very difficult, although if you want a real mind-bender, you might try Finnish.

Well, I guess if I went straight from Danish, I would be lost, LOL!
    But, I started with Sewdish, then I went to Norwegian and started on Danish… And to be honest, Norwegian is the key, I think… Looks like Swedish and Danish, can be understood by both, and can understand both… So it seemed like a good practice to keep going in Norwergian, then Danish then Swedish.
    Finnish is the next one, for sure! I love how Finnish sounds, it is like an even more “fluid” language than French… So I am quite curious how I will fare!

Colin, it is harder, but given that I started English first and foremost, my patterns of thinking and range of vocalic sounds got somehow “used” to a less Romantic language, to a more Germanic one. I think that I had a good head start with English…

"Young was I once, I walked alone, and bewildered seemed in the way; then I found me another and rich I thought me, for man is the joy of man." Odin, Hàvamàl, stanza 47.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Well, I guess if I went straight from Danish, I would be lost, LOL!But, I started with Sewdish, then I went to Norwegian and started on Danish… And to be honest, Norwegian is the key, I think… Looks like Swedish and Danish, can be understood by both, and can understand both… So it seemed like a good practice to keep going in Norwergian, then Danish then Swedish.Finnish is the next one, for sure! I love how Finnish sounds, it is like an even more “fluid” language than French… So I am quite curious how I will fare!
    Colin, it is harder, but given that I started English first and foremost, my patterns of thinking and range of vocalic sounds got somehow “used” to a less Romantic language, to a more Germanic one. I think that I had a good head start with English…

I imagine then, you will pick up Svensk pretty quick. Many words are the same, but pronounced and spelt different. Cat=Katt and Bus=Buss for example. Keep me informed. We may need to converse in my ancestral language. Svensk Makt!

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Mr Kenshi, I imagine then you will pick up Svenska fairly quickly. Many words are similar. Just pronounced and spelt different. Cat=Katt, Bus=Buss for example. Keep me informed of your progress. We may need to converse in my ancestral language. Until then, SVENSK MAKT!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.