How would you define MGTOW and Red Pill to a younger man…

Topic by chir

Chir

Home Forums MGTOW Central How would you define MGTOW and Red Pill to a younger man…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Balaam93  Balaam93 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +13
    Chir
    chir
    Participant

Friends son asked me about whats this red-pill s~~~ about? His father directed him to me. (thanks a lot you bastich, handing off the difficult s~~~ to me.) He now owes me a bottle of JD.

Tough part is how do you translate to a 19 year old the concepts of MGTOW or Red Pill in a format that he will get.

First I explain that the Red Pill comes from the Matrix movie. He got that. (thank god) I explained that the lie or dream you are unaware of was men’s role in a relationship with a woman and men’s rights within society in regards to your woman and offspring. Coming to terms with this is the act of “taking the red pill”. ( he was with me so far. Then came the question.) “So whats the lie?” The lie is that there is or potentially ever was a “Patriarchy”. Western society is gynocentric (structured for women) and you have no societal rights in a relationship with a woman. (I got the expected “bulls~~~”) So I asked him.
    1) If you pursue a cute girl, you woo her, flirt and she says no she is not interested after you spent time and money, who was really in control?
    2) If you bang a cute girl and she gets pregnant you have absolutely no say if she decides to get an abortion and kills your child. Who has control?
    3) If you pump and dump her, she could become angry and accuse you of rape even though she was loud, screaming Yes Yes Yes and loving every minute when you banged her. If it is only your word against hers you will go to jail. Who has control?
    4) If you marry her and she divorces you after 10 years, the courts will clean you out of 10 years or more of your net worth and give it to her. More if you have children. Who has control?

Taking the red pill means you see the nature of pair bonding for what it is. You are a resource that women choose based on their ability to attract and keep you interested until they use societal contracts to lock you into the pair bond. They are naturally prostituting themselves, selling their youth and eggs to whatever man they can attract. They don’t always make good choices because feminism and ego can f~~~ up their choices. Society puts a high price on women when they enter into a pair bond with a man. Should a man not meet the woman’s requirements society will take what she wants.

(Now he is quiet.) How many of your fathers friends are divorced? (three) Are they happy men? (They aren’t) He said his father and mother get along. I said, yup they do. Your father is well aware that the phrase “happy wife equals happy life” is true. He works his b~~~~ off all day and comes home on time to make sure your mom is happy and her needs are met before he thinks of himself. 1) because he loves her and wants to protect you and her, this is a mans nature. To protect. 2) He doesn’t want her to be unhappy and leave with everything he has worked for over 30 years including you.

(now he was uncomfortable, knowledge can hurt) He asks… Whats MGTOW?

Well consider that when a man learns and knows deep down in his guts that the red pill has ripped away blinders on his head taking a chunk of scalp away. They are in pain, afraid, hurt and f~~~ing mad as hell. Best way to describe it is Red Pill pushes you into the dark side of the force and turns you into an inquisitor or a sith lord.

(he got that)

As you start to deal with it you will find ways to let go of the anger. Eventually, you will head off the road and make your way to becoming what a MGHOW can be. A Jedi.

However, I am afraid you don’t get the force or lightsabers. Yeah, bit of a raw deal there.

Jedi / MGTOW, use logic and reason to deal with the world around them. They forgo pair-bonding relationships and focus on learning and self-improvement. As a young person you should focus on college and rock the f~~~ out of that. Challenge yourself. Always keep the knowledge in your mind that co-eds are looking for the Mrs. degree while riding the c~~~ carousel. Since you are studying semiconductor engineering you are a prime candidate for hubby material. Always remember to think and reason with the brain first. Don’t think with your b~~~~.

I sent him an email with links to red pill and mgtow reading. I also told him to NEVER ever go to these links on the family computer. Your mother will kill you, or your father. Women do not like men knowing the reality of western society and deciding the risk is not worth the consequences.

That was a two hour discussion while showing him some select video’s and websites. He understands, but is a f~~~long way away from swallowing the pill. Give it time.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning; it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

+5
    Jackinov
    Jackinov
    Participant

That is exciting actually. Seeds have been planted.

I also told him to NEVER ever go to these links on the family computer. Your mother will kill you, or your father. Women do not like men knowing the reality of western society and deciding the risk is not worth the consequences.

THAT TIMES 1000. I remember the hours long s~~~-fest when my mother ran across the fact that I’d visited the MGTOW website. Just a look at the front page was enough for her to say, “What is THIS?!”, and then try to construe it as some sort of gay women-haters club, despite what it says on the front page.

But maybe that was my mistake. I always thought she was saying these things DESPITE what she saw, when she was actually saying it BECAUSE OF what she saw. Meaning that she never actually saw it as a gay women-haters club- in fact she knew full well it wasn’t that. She saw that it freed men, that she and others like her would no longer have control, and that was a big f~~~ing no-no.

I don't wanna roll no dice- 'cause it won't make right

+2
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

i think that was an outstanding job you did chir!
    i hope the young man considers all the excellent points you made.

+2
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

That was well written chir. I want to add a few things too.

First, Be careful not to overdose him too much with the red pill otherwise his conditioned mind will immediately discard it. Remind him to always analyze, question and be critical of things. The method of logic and reasoning is literally the first step to the red pill but to achieve that he needs to educate himself on the facts of this world and its people and henceforth start connecting the dots and drawing conclusions from his knowledge, observations and experience.

The red pill is a step by step process, like math. It doesn’t mean it’s not for everyone, in fact the human mind was made specifically for computation, it just means he will have to unlock it at his own pace and comfortability. It’s a matter of will and determination. We can show him the door but it’s up to him to step through it.

It’s also your word against years of indoctrination by the media, hollywood, school, etc so it requires some form of awakening or restlessness from his environment.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. -- Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+1
    Chir
    chir
    Participant

i think that was an outstanding job you did chir!
    i hope the young man considers all the excellent points you made.

He was between girls because his high-school girl took up with a college basketball player. He didn’t notice at first because he is killing himself with math classes in college. She went to a different college for art history. lol. He is thinking, but is just flat out with classes so hes got 6 to 9 years of school to get his phd. I would just give him time.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning; it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

+1
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

Its difficult to define going your own way because it really is your personal quest so that varies. I think what is hard for a young naive person is that they haven’t lived and seen and been through the things we have so some of them don’t understand the importance of what we are saying. The only thing we can do is to point them towards the truth. Alot of young guys are wising up to the game. I think you did great throwing that wisdom his way. All we can do is tell them the truth and how we all deal with it. The rest is on them. And god help them if they don’t listen to us.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

+2
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Interesting. Just my two cents…..

Tough part is how do you translate to a 19 year old the concepts of MGTOW or Red Pill in a format that he will get.

I wouldn’t. It’s too soon.

Leykis? yes – throw it at him. As much as he can handle. It’s required listening for any young man. S~~~ should be taught in schools , and before a young man goes out on a first date he better know it.

“MGTOW” no.

At 19, he’s been an adult for what…… ONE YEAR? He doubles that by the time he’s 21. At 19, he can’t even legally drink yet. Think back to when you were 24. Remember 19? It was FOREVER ago. And even at 25, his life has not even begun.

I say give the man the tools to make up his own mind. Then leave him alone. You only need to plant the seed. One day the sleeping giant will awaken.

“So whats the lie?”

I believe Morpheus said “It’s the world that’s been pulled over your eyes not blind you from the truth”. A man of +30 would understand that because by that time, he has been dealing with that for a while now , and has peeked behind the curtain. But the stage doesn’t open up for him at 19. He’s too wide-eyed and easily influenced. MGTOW is not an influence. It’s a calling. He will arrive whenever.

I saw the Matrix when I was older and silently gasped at that scene. I saw the meaning of it and the poetry. I also know the story of Alice in Wonderland (read it as a boy) which I knew was a huge inspiration for the film. (The direct white rabbit references, the rabbit hole etc..)

The Matrix story is the reverse.

Alice’s journey is about a girl who falls asleep and tumbles into an alternate/skewed reality by accident. She goes back to her previous life. Neo makes a conscious CHOICE, and tumbles into “the real world” and “wakes up”….. and becomes better having realized his potential.

If I saw it at 19, I would just think it was “a cool movie” and miss the meaning of it all.

Don’t forget. Neo was a character who already sensed everything was wrong his life. His boring job in cubicle already sucked, his boss was a dictatorial asshole, and he had already started to question the world around him.

That’s the only reason I say 19 is “too soon”.
    He has to arrive at that place first.

“It’s not the answers that drive us. It’s the QUESTION.”

So you can’t TELL a man or MAKE him understand.
    It’s not an invention. It has to be a discovery.

Seeds have been planted.

That’s the best you can do. The rest is up to him.

I’m not surprised to see others said the same thing.
    This is what makes it pure.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    M52
    M52
    Participant

+1 for Chir
    One thing I learned in teaching for thirty years. You can give someone the tools but it is up to them to use the tools. Agree with above posters – at nineteen he has no frame of reference and only a few guys can learn from others’ mistake. By all means, help him and guide him but do not be disappointed if he is married before the ink is dry on his degree.

Retired from the Wars.

+1
    FullMetalExo
    FullMetalExo
    Participant

Red Pill – Its when you see how women play you and use you, they manipulate you by using your attraction to them. They get resources, time, money and attention out of you while you are attracted to them. And even after if they can.

MGTOW – Is a bachelor, who puts his own time and needs before any women. And he never signs a marriage contract because its a raw deal for men.

I find your lack of common sense disturbing.

+1
    JimBoLea
    JimBoLea
    Participant

COMMENDATIONS ARE IN ORDER THO I HAVE NO CAPACITY TO GIVE YOU ANY ON THIS BOARD BUT IF I WAS YOU SURELY WOULD GET ONE FOR DOING THE DEED THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FATHERS RESPONSIBILITY. I MYSELF AM TELLING MY BEST FRIENDS SON ABOUT MGTOW, HE’S 23 AND WET BEHIND THE EARS. BUT THE MORE MGTOW I EXPOSE HIM TO I THINK THE BETTER OFF IN LIFE HE’LL BE READY FOR.

LILITH IS THE HEAD SUCCUBUS AND SHE LIVES ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

+1
    Balaam93
    Balaam93
    Spectator

I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.

~Socrates~

~Nickels and dimes, sticks to my mind~.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT