Huffington Post does it AGAIN with their man slam

Topic by PistolPete

PistolPete

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Huffington Post does it AGAIN with their man slam

This topic contains 31 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Solitude  solitude 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +7
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Morning brother:

Once again HP tries to drop the bomb on men. The article below is titled Sexual harassment is a men problen not a woman problem. Piece of advice: its not necessary to read the entire screed–its just blather BUT scroll to the bottom and read the last paragraph and for God’s sake have a barf bag handy.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marilyn-katz/sexual-harassment-is-a-ma_b_12545342.html?section=us_women

+9
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Yes, let’s talk “sexual harrassment”. The C~~~ington Post is that same feminist cess pool that – just one day prior – published a 56 year-old woman’s naked pictures covered in tattoos, and with enough body piercings to hang a shower curtain. She even flipped off the camera and they had the nerve to call it “sexy”.

SERIOUSLY GROSSED OUT.

That thread also exposes female hypocrisy at it’s show-stopping BEST.
    And “sexual harassment” is no exception.

What women call “sexual harassment” from one man, is perfectly acceptable from another. But The C~~~ington Post sexually harassed people across the internet by posting that disgusting photo set and admit it’s “NSFW” (not suitable for work). Jesus Christ.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +13
    Russky
    Russky
    Participant

@pete jungen –

Don’t even bother clicking or reading their articles in the future. The picture below is all you need to know about huffington paint

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

+7
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Keymaster: I know what you mean I’ve handled the defense of many Government officials accused of sexual harassment and in 20 years I NEVER saw a legitimate case except for ONE.

The female HR chief in a VA med center was giving award money and promising promotions to male employees in exchange for f~~~ing her. She even got caught giving a BJ in a VA parking lot. The government had to pay out a lot of your tax dollars to settle the case against her but do you think she lost her job? Hell no and why you ask? Because she threatened to file a sex harassment claim against the facility director.

Dear God help us.

+6
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

@russky. C~~~ington Post actually removed that tweet after they “felt harrassed” by a tweet they received as a response to their own garbage article.

I was CLEARLY “sexually harassed” by that disgusting geriatric photo set forcing “sexy” on me. But as man, I would sue for it because I have something known as “integrity”.

The reason women get upset by unwanted sexual attention is because those guys are getting it for free. Think about it. Since the day they turn 13, women are bombarded by attention. Heaps and heaps of attention by men of all ages simply for access to what they’ve got between their legs: a vagina. Let’s not forget that time equals money. Attention from a man is a monetary gift.

When a guy starts angling to get off with a girl for free, it infuriates her because it lowers her price. If one guy gets it without paying, maybe the next guy will do the same. And then she’d have to do more at the office than just gab on IM and play Solitaire. For women, that’s hell.

I’ve had my ass grabbed by women at clubs millions of times. And the reason it’s never bothered me is because I’m not used to getting paid for the privilege.

Men aren’t whores.
    We GIVE it away.

And that’s why women sue for “sexual harassment” they love to pretend they are victims of. As far as the law is concerned, women are over-sized children and they’re to be treated as such. The courts won’t tell them they’re whores.

If you tell a child Santa Claus exists and then you give him legal rights, he can sue if he doesn’t get a pony for Christmas. If you tell women they’re good for anything and then encourage them to join the workforce, they can sue when you don’t act like it.

Look at every one of women’s donkey-s~~~ love stories. Their chick movies, their f~~~ing romance books, their dickless emo music — every single story has some schlub pouring endless amounts of unrequited attention onto some bitch until she’s so overwhelmed by it, the decision to put out is made for her. That’s every woman’s fantasy life — to let a man’s attention wash over her like the tide until she drowns in it.

“Sexual harassment” is a woman problem and C~~~ington Post proves it.
    They actually posted “NSFW” (not suitable for work)

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +4
    Tuneout
    Tuneout
    Participant

@pete jungen –

Don’t even bother clicking or reading their articles in the future. The picture below is all you need to know about huffington paint

Jesus,I wonder if they get anything done or are just too busy gossiping and backstabbing? Of course NOBODY is saying ‘where are the male editors’?

I feel for companies with hiring quotas to fill,you just know some jobs like police or firefighters eventually when the women get discouraged,the complaints will start.

Some jobs for a man just aren’t worth the risk anymore.

Lifes a bitch,but you don't have to marry one!

+5
    TattooDave
    TattooDave
    Participant

Keymaster: I know what you mean I’ve handled the defense of many Government officials accused of sexual harassment and in 20 years I NEVER saw a legitimate case except for ONE.

The female HR chief in a VA med center was giving award money and promising promotions to male employees in exchange for f~~~ing her. She even got caught giving a BJ in a VA parking lot. The government had to pay out a lot of your tax dollars to settle the case against her but do you think she lost her job? Hell no and why you ask? Because she threatened to file a sex harassment claim against the facility director.

Dear God help us.

I heard some really horrible things about the Phoenix VA the woman that I went out with before her sister was a very high-level administrator and there was some extremely shady s~~~ going with the women in charge.. from what I heard it’s only going to get worse

I can see their heads have been twisted and fed with worthless foam from the mouth. Bob d

+7
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

there was some extremely shady s~~~ going with the women in charge.. from what I heard it’s only going to get worse

I recently saw a woman wearing a T-shirt that said “The future is female” which is some feminist garbage resurrected from the 70s, but really…… if “the future is female”, then then future is cancelled.

+6
    Catch And Release
    Catch And Release
    Participant

@pete jungen –

This immediately made me think of the “The Future Is Female CANCELLED” shirt posted on this forum.

+6
    Numerator
    Numerator
    Participant

I enjoy the serenity of being alone. Peace.

Women’s opinions are like c~~~roaches – don’t feed them. Better yet do not allow for them to feel entitled to infest in the first place.

MGTOW = steel container- mind, body, and soul.

My mind turns off when a woman speaks. The secret to zen life.

"Nerve cells that fire together, wire together."

+9
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I can’t be bothered to read what they write. No interest, No concerns, No cares, No f~~~s given for them or their opinions.

+4
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Yes Tattodave, the Phoenix VA is one of the worst but the only reason you hear about it is because there is a high level whistle blower there who has access to a radio show. But there are VAs even worse.

There is one VA that has a female director and I’ve stood in front of her with a copy of a federal statute IN MY hand telling her that activity she/other senior staff are engaged in is illegal. And if it doesn’t stop I will be compelled to report it to the IG. She laughed me off and the IG blew it off. (Despite the fact over 500K involved) The next day the HR chief (a woman) told me that I have “new” job responsibilities—no more labor/employee relations but rather she wanted me to lean staffing. Coincidence?

+6
    Solid
    Solid
    Participant

What women call “sexual harassment” from one man, is perfectly acceptable from another.

This feminist hypocrisy is disgusting, so is the “day after rape”, when the girl give you consent, but in the day after, she regrets and fill a rape report on you.

+7
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I hear Huffington post and my mind thinks scorn and embittered women that have a genuine hatred of men and all things masculine. I’m not reading their insults anymore they’re just bitter women dressed as journalists with a platform to spew their hatred from.

I’m ignoring them, I have better things to expose myself to.

Huffington Post? Is that something a bull scratches his b~~~~ on?

"Cunt Virus V6.66’ download 100% COMPLETE." - - - (MATRIX)BODY CAM

+6
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

I can’t be bothered to read what they write. No interest, No concerns, No cares, No f~~~s given for them or their opinions.

It’s truly the only way to live. They prove it time and time again. I just wish woman could take a f~~~ing HINT and stop screaming louder and louder for attention. We can’t fit as much cotton in our ears as they can in their dusty cooches.

“LOOK AT THIS!!! THIS IS SEXY!!!!!”

“No it isn’t. It’s disgusting. Please stop sexually harassing me and kindly f~~~ off.”

+4
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

Women love to boast when they dominate environment, even claiming that it is the only way things should be. When men dominate an environment there is some sort of conspiracy against women going on and the rules need to be changed.

I have not checked but I doubt that a male dominated editors meeting would post a tweet to show off the lack of female editors, as I believe the focus of the meeting would how be to drive performance and get the job done. That is primary school BS from Liz Heron. Poor little snowflake probably goes to bed every night thinking she actually achieved something great in her lifetime. A cure for cancer or some other groundbreaking achievement is something to be proud of. That little mothers club editors meeting is not a first that is going to set the journalistic world on fire, if anything it is showing how stupid Liz Heron is and provides a good explanation for the articles they publish.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

They prove it time and time again. I just wish woman could take a f~~~ing HINT and stop screaming louder and louder for attention.

They never learn. AWALT

+4
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Women over 40 also whine and complain that they are “invisible”. Oh boo whooo. The problem isn’t hat they are invisible…its they are not invisible enough and they really need a mute switch.

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

“LOOK AT THIS!!! THIS IS SEXY!!!!!”

Yea, I think that grey old bag with her worn out look, high mileage stapled t~~~ and and t~~~ to match was the nail in the coffin for B~~~~cratcher Post…

"Cunt Virus V6.66’ download 100% COMPLETE." - - - (MATRIX)BODY CAM

+4
    Solid
    Solid
    Participant

I have not checked but I doubt that a male dominated editors meeting would post a tweet to show off the lack of female editors

This is something that Trump would made a joke when elected, and I will laugh out loud !
    “Look my team, only hard workers, as you can see, obviously there is no feminist here”

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT