Humor: Let's Confess Our Crimes!!!

Topic by Travis3000

Travis3000

Home Forums MGTOW Central Humor: Let's Confess Our Crimes!!!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Viciouscunningtreacherous  Viciouscunningtreacherous 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

Considering what’s been going on in the new lately I think that it’s safe to say that the gig’s up! We’ve been found out. The free pass that being a man has given us has now expired. We should all confess the crimes that we’ve committed against women. I will start:

I actually cared at one time but now I don’t care at all. That makes me guilty of not wanting to destroy the patriarchy, for that I need to be punished! I also don’t want to get married, which is denying financial opportunity to women, thereby furthering their oppression.

I thought about a woman naked once, okay many times! I am guilty of thought crimes against women and need to be reeducated and forced to make a public declaration denouncing those evil thoughts.

A woman took off her clothes at my place once. That was wrong of me to allow. That was clearly an overstepping of my boundaries and I should have told her to stop. That was oppression. She clearly was under undue influence even though she voluntarily came over and left the same way. She even said that she liked me and wanted to see me again! I can’t believe how much of a monster I was! I mean a woman wanted to spend time with me instead of marching in a pro abortion parade or making pro feminist statements online. How could I have been so bad?

I told a female that I thought she had really awesome hair onceand I meant that. I contributed to the patriarchal and unrealistic standards of today’s beauty industry by doing that. I should be publicly flogged for that in the most aggressive way possible.

What crimes have you committed?

+8
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

I strung a chick along who really liked me so i could just get sex from her.

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+6
    IrishMGHOW
    IrishMGHOW
    Participant

Snowflake your not the problem, it’s me.

Was a lie though an enormously beneficial one! A turd flushed out of my life painlessly!

Ditch that bitch!

+8
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

This is one of my favorite national anthems…..

+6
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

Had sex with a gf many years ago in a grocery store washroom and afterwards she told me I was actually using the other hole. She said it’s ok, she thought it was hot and said we can do it again some time.

I am guilty of not being a mind reader, and also for allowing her to degrade herself like that solely for my gratification (even though it was her idea). A woman cannot consent under any circumstances, which I now know. Since the rules of political correctness apply retroactively, I might be in big trouble here in 2017!

+6
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

after having sex I got up & laid on the couch in the living room & watched TV. I am guilty of neglect.

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

+8
    Old Heyoka
    Old Heyoka
    Participant

I said I wouldnt cum in her mouth.
    Then I just went and did anyways.

Oh yeah like you havent done the exact same thing.

Hahha

Get back up. Move Forward.

+7
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

I said I wouldnt cum in her mouth.
    Then I just went and did anyways.

Oh yeah like you havent done the exact same thing.

Hahha

Sometimes you just gotta let it go! Props if they swallow

+2
    Hmskool'd
    hmskool’d
    Participant

bblfirecall

+8
    Jd anderson
    jd anderson
    Participant

First, I was born a white man. For that, I’m sorry.

I once only dated a girl for a week so I could have a date to a fraternity party, then I dumped her.

And finally, when I was 20, I hooked up with a hot 28 year old that would buy me alcohol. You told me to tell you when I was about to cum. Instead I jizzed in your hair. Even though I did it on purpose and find it kinda funny to this day, I am guilty of crossing her boundary.

Oh, and the 3 (I think it’s only 3) chicks I broke up with right before Christmas or Valentines day so I wouldn’t have to meet your family or buy you stuff.

Now that I think about it, I think the number is 4.

Even though I was blue pilled back then, I still didn’t give a big crap about women. I was just after one thing.

Signatures are for simps.

+4
    Freedom
    freedom
    Participant

Snowflake your not the problem, it’s me.

Was a lie though an enormously beneficial one! A turd flushed out of my life painlessly!

mine was “I didn’t get over my ex-girlfriend”, the truth is that I have not been in a serious relationship for over 5 year….

Another sin – I was in a relationship with a woman I didn’t want for 1 month, at least, unlike them, it was only 1 month of playing with her, not years of games as they do to men.

+6
    Old Rottweiler
    Old Rottweiler
    Participant

I’ll make things simple.

Everything a man does is wrong and they should be punished.

Nothing a woman does could possibly be wrong and they should always be praised and cared for.

Because, vagina.

You would not believe the things I have gotten women to do. I never used force. I liked getting them to beg for it.

I’m sure snowflakes would execute me immediately.

+4
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

HAIL RUSSIA!!!

+3
    IntellectualSavior
    IntellectualSavior
    Participant

I use poetry as a stealth mode, works like a charm and I have nothing to be ashamed about because ART.

When I have a pen in my hands, it's lethal.

+3
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

I’m a Russian spy!

+2
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

I use poetry as a stealth mode, works like a charm and I have nothing to be ashamed about because ART.

Wait, Turkish poetry?

+2
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

I’m a Russian spy!

Oh, so the drink is named after you then?

+2
    IntellectualSavior
    IntellectualSavior
    Participant

Turkish poetry?

Yeah, safe to say it’s the language which I do my best work. But I’ve got some in English too but I just can’t grow into them i fell like they’re lacking since it’s my second language.

When I have a pen in my hands, it's lethal.

+2
    Stentorian
    Stentorian
    Participant

First, I was born a white man. For that, I’m sorry.

As you should be. I am guilty of the same. And am currently attending workshops to assuage that.

Sometimes my white guilt keeps me up at nights. This white privilege needs to stop. They need more courses on this, in the Liberal Arts programs.

Sometimes you just gotta let it go! Props if they swallow

The diamonds of the bunch. The rare woman that will swallow, instead of eying you like you killed her 1st born.

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

I got drunk and f~~~ed a fat chick almost 10 years older than me. F~~~, I actually did that twice.

Anyway with one of them I had to lie like crazy to escape the cow.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT