Humor: Let's Confess Our Crimes!!!

Topic by Travis3000

Travis3000

Home Forums MGTOW Central Humor: Let's Confess Our Crimes!!!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Viciouscunningtreacherous  Viciouscunningtreacherous 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

I held a door open for a whimyn today. I am so ashamed.

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Long ago a gf wanted to f~~~, I wanted to watch Jerry Springer.

She actually pitched a bitch. So, I f~~~ her like a rabbit. When I am done I throw a towel her way then I go into the other room to watch Springer.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. –General James “Mad Dog” Mattis

+5
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Not making it through one single post about c~~~s without using the word c~~~ at least twice.

Hate speech.

LOL.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +5
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Spanking them on the ass with a cooking spoon when they used non-consentual intimacy on me.

The bigger the ass, the louder it got.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +3
    Gambit
    Gambit
    Participant

Spanking them on the ass with a cooking spoon when they used non-consentual intimacy on me.

The bigger the ass, the louder it got.

Gargamel is next to be exposed on TMZ. You better get your statement ready.

Some emotional comfort for brother Gargamel in advance of the false accusations.

g

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I don’t go by your laws, so there’s no way I can be a criminal!

^^^^see how that works? You should give it a go! WAY LESS STRESS!

+2
    Shin
    Shin
    Participant

Having a penis.

Instam-fam with a single mum, yeah nah.

Being white.

"Society is to blame" Denton

+3
    Surfdude12
    surfdude12
    Participant

TRUE STORY: I didn’t floss my teeth for weeks so had bleeding gums. Went out with this nurse who wanted me so bad that when we played tonsil hockey, her tongue made my gums bleed, you could totally taste the blood, yet she kept going like a trooper.

+5
    SoylentGeneration
    SoylentGeneration
    Participant

I only want my freedom and individuality, I am a thought criminal.

My crimes are whatever the feminist hive decides. I have no say even in that.

I exist, thats a crime, my birth enslaved my mother to my care as a child when she could have had an abortion and been out living up a liberated womans life.

"We will meet in the place where there is no darkness" 1984

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

I really like Zima.

zima

mgtow is its own worst enemy

+2
    Travis3000
    Travis3000
    Participant

I really like Zima.

zima

Dude, Zima is like one of the GREATEST DRINKS OF ALL TIME! I scored more conch with Zima than I ever would have done without it in the 90’s. I went to a part once with a freaking keg of Zima circa ’96 or ’97. Zima and Josta are my two favorite things from the ’90s, well those two things plus Jim Beam. But I wont say any more than that.

+2
    Gambit
    Gambit
    Participant

Zima

Zima reminds me of high school. Society was a lot better than it is now.

+2
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

I have a confession, I can’t live with this lie no longer. @carnage, I’m not your father. @gambit is your daddy!!!

Be Humble - Stay Hungry - Always Hustle

+1
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

I have committed many a terrible crime against the WyMyNz.

I denied at least three women a cure for the severe Baby Rabies they had. Likely it was more, but I am only counting the poor, sweet little cupcakes who expressed their suffering to be breeders to me openly.

When Hillary Clinton gave the most important reason to vote for her:

“Muh Vagina”

I did not accept it.

I have a penis, that alone is a crime.

I never did my part to “man up” and make sure any pumpkin got her “wedding day”.

When any woman got demanding, instead of being a “real man” and giving in her to demands, I dumped her ass like it was toxic waste in a Mafia landfill.

I have actively avoided making sure any woman got half my income or more.

I managed to talk at least two men into not going onto the plantation and begging for slave chains.

I never let some cupcake even move in with me.

I even exploit non-human WyMyNz ! I have a dog and a cat who earn their keep by fending off burglars and pests. Not only do I feed and care for them, I even return their affection without getting permission from PETA.

Laugh when I hear the poor oppressed WyMyNz say there are “no good men”.

I never told Feminists that the reason I smile when I hear them talking in public is because I love their free marketing and recruiting for MGTOW.

I was so busy trying not to laugh at some spoiled suburban Feminist brat when she complained about The Patriarchy that I did not offer to help her tear it down ! That is, even thought she a WyMyNz and she is powerful and strong and might and doesn’t need my help, I still should have torn it down for her.

Oh how I have sinned against the mighty WyMyNz!

Frank V.

+1
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

Oh noes ! I used “woman” in my last post instead of WyMyNz and supported The Patriarchy !

Don’t tell on me !

Frank V.

+2
    Point Of No Return
    Point Of No Return
    Participant

I said yes to lunch with the hive. I was invited. I dreaded every moment though. Where I work it’s 75% weeminz, so it was ‘go-along’ time for me, nothing more, kept nice and stealthy.

The art of ignoring weeminz starts with not giving them explanations for your actions.

+2
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

The girl in high school that I lost my virginity to tried to commit suicide after he mom found me hiding in the closet and threatened to send her away to live with her dad. She was a virgin too and her mom was p~~~ed when she found us messing around.

Her mom almost beat the s~~~ out of me. She was going to call the cops but I lied about my name and address to her and she let me go. She couldn’t find me and the fake address I gave even though she tried real hard.

I found out about the suicide attempt one day when I came home late one night. My mom got a phone call from my friend that initially introduced us to each other.

That really f~~~ed with my head and made me not want to deal with her at all. We went to the same high school and even though I had no concept of ghosting someone, it’s what I did to her. I cut off all contact. No phone calls, letters, hanging out at lunch, walking home, or any kind of interactions at all.

I thought she would get the message but she ambushed me one morning when I was walking to school. She came out from behind a building and was sobbing and crying hysterically. I was actually really embarrassed at first but then it turned into anger and resentment. She wouldn’t leave me alone when I told her that I didn’t want to talk. Then she just followed me trying to talk over her tears and hyperventilation. She would scream a few words hoping to get me to stop but I just kept walking faster and faster. She couldn’t keep her breath and keep up with my fast pace so I was able to lose her.

She pretty much got the message after that and stopped trying.

+1
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

Another girl I went to high school with was also in the suicide watch clinic at the same time as my ex. This girl apparently took too much acid at a party or something and had a paranoid rage fit thinking that piglet from winnie the pooh was trying to kill her with an axe.

None of my friends and I liked her. One of my buddy’s was a really good artist and would make funny comic strips in one of our classes. I had the idea to have him draw piglet holding an axe.

Three of us had an English class with her. I placed the drawing on her desk face down. When the class started and she took her seat, she flipped the paper over and her eyes got huge. She sat like a statue for what seemed like an eternity.

It almost looked like she was going to relapse in a rage because she didn’t move a muscle or blink the entire time. She just sat, staring at the drawing.

At first, we were all trying to contain our laughter. Then we were all looking at each other like, “oh s~~~”.

Probably my best mind f~~~ prank in high school.

+1
    McQuade
    McQuade
    Participant

This is a great topic, hilarious!

Crimes in general

I dumped one chick a month after popping her cherry because she was clingy. She came back a few times for more and couldn’t understand why i would ghost after.

I am self centered and only care about myself.

I have f~~~ed 2 fat chicks.

Alleged Crimes against the ex wife

I couldn’t read minds
    Things I said apparently meant something else
    No doesn’t mean yes
    I am a misogynist
    Being p~~~ed off by not getting sex whenever i wanted instead of knowing when she wanted it
    You said you wouldn’t come in my mouth
    I just want you to listen to my problems, not provide solutions
    Questioning wtf are all these blokes I don’t know on your facebook friends
    Working too much to fund our lifestyle

Think that about covers it.

The boys were just having some fun.

Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Called a white woman a sexist bigot.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM