Husband Shoots His Wife's Lover In Their Bedroom

Topic by Sky-☯️

Sky-☯️

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Husband Shoots His Wife's Lover In Their Bedroom

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

The details of stories like these just keep getting more out of control.

In this case:

The husband was home, sleeping in another room and his wife brought the guy over, entered the house and they started having sex in the bedroom.

It turns out that the guy that was killed was just one of four men that the woman had been cheating on her husband with.

Husband shoots one of wife’s four lovers 12 TIMES after catching them having sex in family home

Taken from the article

The husband, Dushan Naumovic “knew his wife was having sex with at least four men. He reportedly knew the men’s identities and and blamed his wife’s adultery and promiscuity on her diagnosed mental illness.

Naumovic admitted in court that he had contacted his wife’s lovers—including Carneiro—and told them to stay away from her because she’s not well”

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I would of shot the wife instead, because she’s having an affair with 4 other guys. The other guys may not know she’s married.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Shooting them is a jungle response – ‘my female’. In thinking that he’s ‘protecting’ her, he is White Knighting. Totally Blue Pill.

The Red Pill response would be to quietly remove all portable assets, serve her divorce papers and then lock her out the house.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

it’s the wife that should be shot

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

another superb example why i went monk mode

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

another superb example why i went monk mode

Yes. Why would we want to deal with any of this in our peaceful lives, right ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.