Hydroplane rc car on water

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Hydroplane rc car on water

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Grumpy  Grumpy 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Would love one of these . Mad s~~~

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Love burners

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Nice videos, Blades. Thank you for sharing the videos.

+3
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

Cool. R/c stuff is better than ever.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Needs the Tony Stark Treatment.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

Fun stuff! When I was young, my dad and I used to go watch RC car dirt track races once a week, where a family friend ran his cars. These guys were very dedicated to the hobby, and they were — without exception — welcoming to anyone.

I always wanted to get into model rocketry when I was a kid, but by the time I was old enough to get a summer job and earn real money (not just chore money), my interests had shifted to robotics and embedded control — this was well before the Arduino days, so there was a bit of a barrier to entry in getting into microcontrollers, both in terms of programming (usually assembly language, unless you wanted to spend several hundred dollars for a compiler) and purchasing the programming hardware. Simultaneously, I also got into dating a crazy redhead. Should’ve stuck to my hobbies… But, I digress.

+1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Excellent vids Blade. TYVM

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.