I do Hereby Declare it Open Season on Antifa

Topic by 53ClicksUp

53ClicksUp

Home Forums Political Corner I do Hereby Declare it Open Season on Antifa

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Sparky  Sparky 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +6
    53ClicksUp
    53ClicksUp
    Participant

Most southern states in the U.S. made it illegal to wear masks way back in the 1950’s or earlier to stop the violent activities of the Ku Klux Klan whose members typically wore white hoods to conceal their identity.

Check the Laws in your state. In most jurisdictions private citizens have the legal standing to detain and turn over to state or local law enforcement authorities anyone wearing a mask in public.

Virginia Code § 18.2-422. Prohibition of wearing of masks in certain places; exceptions.
    (Passed by the State Legislature in 1950)

It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing.

However, the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons (i) wearing traditional holiday costumes; (ii) engaged in professions, trades, employment or other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons; (iii) engaged in any bona fide theatrical production or masquerade ball; or (iv) wearing a mask, hood or other device for bona fide medical reasons upon:

(a) the advice of a licensed physician or osteopath and carrying on his person an affidavit from the physician or osteopath specifying the medical necessity for wearing the device and the date on which the wearing of the device will no longer be necessary and providing a brief description of the device, or

(b) The declaration of a disaster or state of emergency by the Governor in response to a public health emergency where the emergency declaration expressly waives this section, defines the mask appropriate for the emergency, and provides for the duration of the waiver. The violation of any provisions of this section is a Class 6 felony.

For Class 6 felonies, a term of imprisonment of not less than one year nor more than five years, or at the discretion of the jury or the court trying the case without a jury, confinement in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500, either or both.

+3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons (i) wearing traditional holiday costumes; (ii) engaged in professions, trades, employment or other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons

They are in the profession of being terrorists, funded by George Soros. The mask is necessary for their safety because they act like f~~~ing assholes and the police have to use tear gas to control them. Seems perfectly legal to me.

And yes, that was sarcasm.

We all get what we tolerate

+4
    Uly
    Uly
    Participant

Remember men, we're fighting for this woman's honour; which is probably more than she ever did. ~ Groucho Marx in Duck Soup (movie)

+4
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Excellent. And certainly makes perfect sense.
    Thank you for the example of a state law.

I don’t dig on confrontations IRL, but f~~~ Antifa. Pretty sure I don’t know my own limits if ever crossed one.

They are in the profession of being terrorists, funded by George Soros.

Apparently not anymore and he pulled it. Just hearsay, but it’s floating around.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Antifa members may fall under the espionage and sabotage act. They members of a foreign organization, Antifa is from Europe, and they are being paid by a foreign organization to sabotage the United States. For crimes, this is up there with spying.

+1
    53ClicksUp
    53ClicksUp
    Participant

If they chose that as their defense in court (which would be ill advised) they will have to produce their pay stub signed by George Soros or his surrogates. Which will prove the globalists are in fact behind all this bulls~~~.

The point I am trying to make is that we don’t have to put up with this s~~~. Any American patriot can grab one of these punks by the scruff of the neck and turn them over to the police. This will force the hand of the cops who will more than likely throw the cuffs on the little smurf and throw his ass in jail.

The only downside is that you will have to appear in court and testify as to what occurred. In the interest of efficiency I intend to spend the entire day in court testifying to the criminal conduct of as many of these limp turds as I can get my hands on.

+3
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

The only downside is that you will have to appear in court and testify as to what occurred. In the interest of efficiency I intend to spend the entire day in court testifying to the criminal conduct of as many of these limp turds as I can get my hands on.

THAT’S the spirit.

A MGHOW in principal, but if provoked, there’s a little Bruce Lee in here and I can go Tasmanian Devil on demand. Some inconsiderate f~~~stick took my parking spot a few days ago, and blew his hair right back.

In retrospect, I probably should have just had his car towed, but I hadn’t eaten yet, and I can be a prick when I’m hungry. He was all “chill dude!!!”, but I bent him over like an Antifa tranny and almost got him pregnant. Verbally of course.

Didn’t know I had it in me.
    But it’s OK, I wore a condom.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

The point I am trying to make is that we don’t have to put up with this s~~~. Any American patriot can grab one of these punks by the scruff of the neck and turn them over to the police. This will force the hand of the cops who will more than likely throw the cuffs on the little smurf and throw his ass in jail.

Man you don’t live in my part of the country. Out here on the left coast they have the run of the place. If you end up in a fight with one, YOU are the one that gets carted off.

On of their favorite pastimes is standing in the freeway and completely stopping traffic. Brings your city to a stand still. Makes me wonder how many people in an ambulance fighting for live didn’t make it because of those assholes.

Funny story, I grew up in a much smaller town. A logging town. One time some protesters showed up at a logging site and chained themselves to some trees on a logging operation. The faller just walked up, started his chain saw, and started cutting down one of the trees with a guy chained to it. The protesters unchained him right before the tree went down. They got in their car and left. Never came back. I wonder why?

We all get what we tolerate

+3
    53ClicksUp
    53ClicksUp
    Participant

Their hypocrisy is just so blatant and Antifa can’t hide anymore that they have become the Nazis and Klan of this century. Trying to intimidate and silence any and all who oppose them.

By the way Keymaster, all men possess much more power than they realize they can project onto others, when the need arises. I once made the entire staff and all the patron’s of a jam packed Starbuck’s coffee shop, freeze in abstract terror as I told a woman that if she didn’t leave my dog alone out in my car, I was going to come outside and “deal with her”.

It was just like a scene out of old Western movie, the entire place just went silent and froze in shock. These people are such pussies. Just go ahead steam roll em!

+4
    MonkeyMind
    MonkeyMind
    Participant

F~~~ Antifa.

+2
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

By the way Keymaster, all men possess much more power than they realize they can project onto others, when the need arises. It was just like a scene out of old Western movie, the entire place just went silent and froze in shock.

Know exactly what you mean and have surprised myself on occasion. Have found myself thinking “PLEASE provoke me right now. I’m begging you.”.

Otherwise prefer to maintain an even strain.

F~~~ Antifa.

Like Indiana Jones hated snakes.

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I don’t believe in confrontation like that, why not just shoot it out? It’ll be a slaughter! I’ll be in the rear with a scope from a concealed position, with a silencer and s~~~loads of ammunition! I believe in WINNING not FIGHTING!

+2
    53ClicksUp
    53ClicksUp
    Participant

Hard to argue against that proven combat tactic MgTower.

I understand that the special forces guys all believe that if at any point you have to unholster your sidearm, ….you’ve allowed the enemy to get far too close 🙂

+5
    El Cunto Punto
    El Cunto Punto
    Participant

Any group that dresses like terrorists, and acts like terrorists can never be “champions of liberty”.

Cero Miedo - Zero Fear!
    Women have no integrity. Not women in Hollywood, not women in politics, not women in media, not women period.

Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

I have heard it said that the difference between a Terrorist and a Freedom Fighter depends on which side one asks. Yes, I’m sure that if the word existed, King George III would have called the Founding Fathers “Terrorists”. Yet when people use violence to take away freedoms, that is terrorism. They need to be removed from society and not in a way that the rest of us would pay for their room and board. I restrain myself from violence but if my hand is forced, I am more than ready to respond with extreme violence. I come from the land of Sgt. York and he was a pacifist. Ol “Billy Bob” may not have a Harvard degree but he don’t miss!

+2
    Sparky
    Sparky
    Participant

Man you don’t live in my part of the country. Out here on the left coast they have the run of the place. If you end up in a fight with one, YOU are the one that gets carted off.

That is why I thank God I don’t live there. I’m sure you have heard people say: “Get OUT of there and move to the USA!” but I know that is easier said than done once one is settled in. Still, I would rather live in a one room shack in Southern Appalachia than a mansion near Evergreen State, Berkley or even Hollywood. I’m afraid I would snap and go into combat mode on this waste of human sperm.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT