I give all you men the right to be happy

Topic by shovelheadrider

Shovelheadrider

Home Forums MGTOW Central I give all you men the right to be happy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by CPT Obvious  CPT Obvious 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Shovelheadrider
    shovelheadrider
    Participant

It seems like no one else is.The reason is if men didn’t do all we do to make things work. At one time there were a lot of perks awarded to men for that.
    Taxman and women and relatives; If a man was doing what he wanted.It would impact a lot of people.Good Husband,provider,your responses as a man etc.. I have had women say they want to be my women. I told them” I know what is expected for me to do, What does it I get.”Don’t worry about the mule, load the wagon is how it goes.Men’s happiness does not often enter into the picture. The man should be praised,shamed, tricked into being a busy worker bee. There are some that wish your happiness if it does not effect any of their plans of the use of your assets and labors, but you will owe her for “letting you do something you want.”
    Men are dogged so much ,they know they are just being used and still Man up as they women tell you.
    Her is a quote I read that says a lot.
    “Choosing between making everyone else happy or yourself, including God, was a huge decision for me, I decided I needed to be happy”. Be Happy I said its ok and ask some more brothers they might have forgot to be happy

+5

I am happy and God is God regardless. He is happy at some things I do, and unhappy or disappointed in others. But me being happy isn’t opposed to God being happy with me.

God spends a lot of time warning men not to be tangled with women with all kinds of negative attributes. He does not expect you to marry someone who’s not a good match, just because. Nope. Now perhaps your church or denomination may have some extra-biblical falsities they are pushing on you, but if you read the bible, He doesn’t demand everyone be married and have kids. Not every single person must be fruitful and multiply. Especially if the crop of mates are sub-par and are ignorant, self-centered gold digging whores – which describe most modern women today.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

Matthew 29:10-12

“The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”

Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given…. There are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

If you read the bible, He doesn’t demand everyone be married and have kids.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +1
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Especially if the crop of mates are sub-par and are ignorant, self-centered gold digging whores – which describe most modern women today.

I am a church guy – never was as a kid but was pleasantly surprised at the caring and support I got from the Church when working on my annulment. I found the priests were 100% more knowledgable about the world of cluster Bs than any of the ideology-driven “officers of the Court”.

So to try to give back, I often volunteer to address the next Pre Cana group regarding the realities of modern marriage and how it feels to have a target pasted on your back, just waiting for the first shot.

As of yet, the Church has not taken me up on my offer, and the last comment from my priest was a chuckle and “I don’t think that would be good for business…”

So the lambs continue to be led to slaughter.

CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

As of yet, the Church has not taken me up on my offer, and the last comment from my priest was a chuckle and “I don’t think that would be good for business…”

So the lambs continue to be led to slaughter.

More grist for the matriarchal mill.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.