I just suddenly remembered….!!!!!

Topic by Vajra Varaha

Vajra Varaha

Home Forums MGTOW Central I just suddenly remembered….!!!!!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Untamed  Untamed 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Oh I understand how he got that far, but you said yourself that it was the best sucking you ever had and you were super horny. I’m just trying to put myself in that situation. As I’m not one to fondle between her legs before we get naked, I probably wouldn’t have found out until much later. Erg, here come the cringes again.

Look at it this way.Have you ever had group sex? Like three girls and three guys? I have. Now imagine you’re there f~~~ing one of the girls, not paying attention to what the other guys do to their girl. You’re super horny and giving it to her like it was your last time. Then the time to change partner comes around and this dude stands there in front of you like he’s ready for your c~~~. Now You’re still super horny but would you give it to him, as a heterosexual guy, or would you directly pass him up to reach for the next girl ? Let alone the impulse to tell the guy ” What the f~~~ are you waiting for here? ”

LOL Ah, that definitely puts it in perspective then.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Carnage, I was just waiting for you to pop by and play that card! It was either gonna be you or Blade! LMAO
    But no. Even the thought oF anal with a woman I find, disturbing. I don’t care what it might feel like, it’s putting my dick in s~~~. I hold my dick in higher esteem!

I definitely agree with you on that. I’ve only done anal with a gal once and that’s because she asked for it. It didn’t even feel good to me and the thought of putting it in a s~~~hole made it even more difficult.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Nobody wants love…..

I think some people may want love, but most don’t even know what real love is anymore. They think it’s what they see in the movies, or jewelry commercials……….. Plus people are so selfish anymore, they are unable to love. Some of us here know and have experienced love, but since we have to constantly be on guard, we can’t take the chance to give our emotions to anyone without being used and s~~~ on.

The world, or rather, the people of this world, are becoming too evil and real love is being pushed away and forgotten.

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

But no. Even the thought oF anal with a woman I find, disturbing. I don’t care what it might feel like, it’s putting my dick in s~~~. I hold my dick in higher esteem!

Anal = S~~~ty love

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

The world, or rather, the people of this world, are becoming too evil and real love is being pushed away and forgotten.

You nailed it.
    They want “real love” but are incapable of giving it. “Give and take” has become “Take only”. When they look at you they see a walking wallet, at best, and when you want nothing to do with them because you know they are rotten to the core they call you “anti-social” LOL! If participating in their lunacy, corruption and satanism makes me “social” then f~~~ yeah, I AM anti-social everyday and twice on Sunday.

#GenderSegragationNow!

+2
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Nobody wants love…..

I think some people may want love, but most don’t even know what real love is anymore. They think it’s what they see in the movies, or jewelry commercials……….. Plus people are so selfish anymore, they are unable to love. Some of us here know and have experienced love, but since we have to constantly be on guard, we can’t take the chance to give our emotions to anyone without being used and s~~~ on.

You have it exactly! Once my heart was destroyed I found I was incapable of opening up anymore. That’s the thing that I hate the most. The need to protect what’s left, that never lets you rest. It’s like having your home taken away. And knowing you’ll never have another place to feel that safe and warm again. Permanently being on the outside looking in.

And yes I agree 100% people today can’t even recognize it.

+1
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

[/quote]Anal = S~~~ty love[/quote]

HAHAHA

The song “Tainted Love” just popped into my head……

Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Anal = S~~~ty love[/quote]
    HAHAHA
    The song “Tainted Love” just popped into my head……[/quote] LOL !!

#GenderSegragationNow!

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.