I think I just heard a bitchslap

Topic by Twist

Twist

Home Forums MGTOW Central I think I just heard a bitchslap

This topic contains 31 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Cap285  Cap285 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +19
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Slap…

– INSERT –

“President Donald Trump relieved acting Attorney General Sally Yates of her duties Monday night after she directed Justice Department attorneys not to defend Trump’s controversial executive refugee and immigration ban.

Yates, a holdover from the Obama Administration, was replaced by Dana Boente, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia. Boente, 62, was sworn in Monday evening. He will lead the Justice Department pending the confirmation of Sen. Jeff Sessions, Trump’s nominee for attorney general, by the Senate.

A White House statement said Yates had “betrayed the Department of Justice by refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States.” The executive order, which Trump signed Friday, temporarily halted the entire U.S. refugee program and banned all entries from seven Muslim-majority nations for 90 days.”

+9
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

A well deserved bitch slap.
    Treasonous c~~~!

+9
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Bye BYE BABY! She looks like the typical loud-mouth know-it all libtard c~~~.

+14
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

YOU’RE FIRED!

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +11
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Twist-
    Isn’t this great news? I like Trump more and more. I hope he bitch slaps a whole battalion of these liberal skanks. This guy is fearless.

+11
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Isn’t this great news?

I just love how the steamroller is cranking up. I hope she put on her pussyhat to keep warm on her way out…

+8
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

I hope she put on her pussyhat to keep warm on her way out…

HA HA HA—You almost made me inhale my Jagermeister!

+12
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

You mean c~~~ punt.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+13
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Isn’t this great news?

This is why I liked this guy from the start – and mentioned it months before the election. HE DOESN’T F~~~ AROUND. It’s the one thing I really liked about him.

I had a teacher like that. RIGID and meant serious business. There was no f~~~ing around in his classes. Best teacher/mentor I ever had. He was the most fair and consistent in his values. Unmatched integrity.

There is not a person born after 1990 who would understand.
    Today they would call it “abuse”.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Trump has alot of support here . Every one is sick and tired of pandering to certain immigrants and there counter attacks of government fault , racists, white supremacist in order to silence the genocide that is wanted to be commited which is condoned in ideology . History anything to silence. Go Trump go . People every ware are for you . When your giving money to those that hate you and takd that money away they are sgill going to hate you . People are waking up to the silencing of genocide committed against them that are innocent civillians . If it was peaceful people against government i would think of backing there cause . Wonder what comment awaits me after hearing the put down ok n hippocritacal fashion we here the world over . Here we go . Lets remember ghe innocent civillians men woman and CHILDREN that are victims for been nice tax payers . The whole world needs to stop thd funding of the middle east . Not my problem . It’s like having a woman in youf life . Mannipulating silencing.

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+7
    ~BS
    ~BS
    Participant

It is one thing to disagree with your boss and let him know your concerns. It is another to willfully disregard and countermand their instructions. That is called insubordination.

I think men tend to be a lot better at following chains of command. Pretty much all successful organizational structures are set up as a hierarchy. Only bats~~~ crazy women think that everyone deserves an equal voice. You know what happens where there’s no clearly defined leaders and subordinates and when people think following instructions is optional? Anarchy and chaos.

"He didn't marry until now, so he won't ever do it. Think about it, why would a man like him ever marry? It's too late to catch him. " ~some cunt

+6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

There’s a new guard and I feel much safer!

Can he fire Massachusetts?

And California?

Looks like Detroit is gonna become a ghost town, again…

"Cunt Virus V6.66’ download 100% COMPLETE." - - - (MATRIX)BODY CAM

+13
    Total Lee
    Total Lee
    Participant

Trump just won the world’s biggest s~~~ test.
    “I’m not doing that! You can’t make me! Not my president!”

You can practically hear them getting fatter at N.O.W Headquarters.

+3
    BlacqueJacque Shellacque
    BlacqueJacque Shellacque
    Participant

Guaranteed four more years of this kind of awesome! Then four more. ZERO dissent, ZERO bulls~~~! Not going to fit the previous feminist agenda in any way, shape or form. Nice find Twist.

A freeman can question whatever his heart and mind desires. A slave can only question what it's permitted to, if it's permitted to question at all. -BJS

+4
    Doc Fenderson
    Doc Fenderson
    Participant

I suspect that libtards had no idea the President had sweeping powers to bar any group of people from entering the country on nearly any grounds. They should have known it and they should have expected it. He’s only been talking about it for a year.

And then BOOM goes the dynamite. As Spicer so elegantly pointed out in his interview: You don’t telegraph the timing of a move like this. You just do it.

And I REALLY bet they had no idea the President would s~~~can the AG over it. And they STILL don’t seem to realize that the list of countries is a list that Obama drafted. Trump wins on this one. Perfectly legal and based on intelligence established by the previous administration. Just now with teeth.

Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond... but by the end you wish you had a club and a spade.
    +4
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

it’s called “consequential thinking”.
    actions have consequences.

if you do not follow a PRESIDENTIAL ORDER,
    consequences follow.
    children understand this..
    but not liberals.

+4
    Akhilleus
    Akhilleus
    Participant

I think trump was in this for the long game she got fired for no good reason other then her feelings. she could have stayed pushed the left agenda but she fell for the trap got fired now trump can bring in his own people she indirectly helped him in the long run that hamster wheel wasn’t thinking about the long run typical c~~~ think

Aloha means family you don't leave family behind. Who will be the next Draconarius for MGTOW? MGTOW = brothers = acceptance = belonging

+3
    Oz-Bloke
    Oz-Bloke
    Participant

You gotta give it to The Don, he’s getting s~~~ done and the libtards heads are caving in. Just wish we had a Donald Trump in Australia.

Marriage is grand. Divorce is 500 grand!

+4
    Joller984
    Joller984
    Participant

She obviously knew she’d be fired for this. She failed to do her job and undermined her employer.

The libtards will champion her as a martyr and she’ll love every minute of it.

The truth is like poetry and most people hate poetry.

+4
    Solo MAN'S Wisdom
    Solo MAN’S Wisdom
    Participant

You can practically hear them getting fatter at N.O.W Headquarters.

Nice. I just spit coffee all over my computer. You owe me a keyboard.

A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man. Proverbs 6: 10, 11.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT