If Trump gets a divorce

Topic by narwhal

Narwhal

Home Forums Political Corner If Trump gets a divorce

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)  IGMOW (I Go My Own Way) 3 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Not sure why this popped in my head this morning, but it occurred to me that, in a way, perhaps one of the best things that could happen with the Trump presidency is his wife asks for a divorce.

A Trump divorce would be huge in the media, not just because it’s Trump but because it’s the first president ever. The left will continue to s~~~ on Trump whenever possible, but it’s unlikely to break Trump’s base support by much, especially if he continues to govern the same as before. It will again show the left flipping sides since they will paint Melania, a woman they used to hate, as a saint. It will show that a divorce or single man can be highly effective. The cash exchange in the divorce will be another example of who bad a deal marriage is for men. It will probably be a catalyst for more political divorces, again, more examples. It might even free up Trump to make more decisions for a truly equal, MGTOW point of view. Although he does care about his popularity, he doesn’t seem to put it above logic. At the very least he is likely to make going against the grain even more mainstream if he is further removed from the influences and need to appeal to women.

Ok. Then do it.

+7
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

First Lady Melania Trump is a very intelligent, successful, well educated woman, from a politically connected family in Slovenia (the old country). She is the embodiment of what a successful, legal immigrant to U.S. citizen can achieve.

She is not going to divorce President Donald Trump for several reasons, both personal and political. These reasons include her immediate family, her family in Slovenia, her homeland of Slovenia, and her own connections in the U.S.

As boisterous as President Donald Trump is, his has done a good job with his family. Barring baseless accusations, his family is very well adjusted and polite. They have no gotten in trouble with the law, they have kept things low key for the most part, allowing President Trump to be the voice of their family.

It should also be noted that First Lady Melania Trump likely has personal reasons to be politically against the Clintons and their allies. Slovenia was once part of Yugoslavia. Slovenia almost got sucked into the Yugoslav Wars of the 1990’s, which then President Bill Clinton started to politically deflect from his own scandals.

First Lady Melania Trump likely personally knew people whom died in that war. She may have been related to a few of the casualties of that war.

+1
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

She’s a whore.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+3
    TG
    TG
    Participant

It will again show the left flipping sides since they will paint Melania, a woman they used to hate, as a saint.

I find it ironic that every person near Trump is a piece of s~~~, right up until they leave or get fired. Then they were the only thing saving us from Trump going off the deep end. The left should be happy that people are leaving or getting fired. But as soon as they are headed out the door, they are a f~~~ing hero.

She’s not leaving cause he’s to much the man. No matter how much everybody hates him, he’s still the f~~~ing man.

Sorry bro. Trump is an ugly f~~~er and she is hot. She’s only there for the money. It’s one thing to buy a hot wife, it’s another thing to get her to put out. I doubt he’s gotten laid by her in years. Thus the hookers. Just my opinion though.

Order the good wine

+4
    TG
    TG
    Participant

Dosnt matter if she leaves, he’ll just upgrade, dosnt matter if he’s ugly, he’s a Billionare. I get what your saying, but she ain’t getting nothing better than that. Plus he’s the most powerful man on the planet.

Yeah, I’m with you. What does it tell you about the nature of women that, whether it’s Hillary or Melania, they won’t leave a powerful man? I’m guessing it’s because behind every great man is a great woman. And yes, that is sarcasm.

Order the good wine

+1
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

She’s not leaving cause he’s to much the man. No matter how much everybody hates him, he’s still the f~~~ing man.

So was Brad Pitt. I just don’t think that she has a ton of reasons to divorce him. She’ll get plenty of cash and plenty of support. She can step away from the public eye that she doesn’t seem to like very much. She can just worry about raising her son without worrying about the media saying she wore the wrong clothes or isn’t doing enough for children. And she surely can get another wallet if she wants it.

She is not going to divorce President Donald Trump for several reasons, both personal and political. These reasons include her immediate family, her family in Slovenia, her homeland of Slovenia, and her own connections in the U.S.

I don’t know that it’s going to really impact things all that much. Divorcing Truump doesn’t mean she’s going democrat.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Trump has kept all his wives in line over the decades even long after divorce, and I’m assuming he will keep Melania well taken care of regardless of their marital status, but I doubt that she’s going anywhere.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Removed
    Removed
    Participant

’nuff said

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Trump is a man with b~~~~, as RedPillBible has said. He’s also the most powerful man in the world. Melania is no fool–she will never divorce him. He is the absolute apex. She could never do better. Checkmate, hypergamy.

The benefits of being married to a US president, even a former US president, include 24-hour protection and a wide swath of benefits she would not otherwise be able to acquire.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

As boisterous as President Donald Trump is, his has done a good job with his family. Barring baseless accusations, his family is very well adjusted and polite. They have no gotten in trouble with the law, they have kept things low key for the most part, allowing President Trump to be the voice of their family.

The Trump family is a far different type of criminal then those on the street as business criminals get away alot more then the street criminal and even then Trump is not perfect with no baseless accusations either since he licensed Trump University which was an unacredited school which got sued over its practices (over 25 million paid out because of it).

Fair enough Narwhal, but there is a difference between a Brad Pitt and Donald Trump, Brad Pitt willingly cut off his b~~~~ and handed them over to the c~~~ Angelina Jolie in a jar, its in her drawer next to the bed she sleeps in, Donald Trump still has his b~~~~, big difference.

That is why Donald Trump married multiple times with his latest marriage being to a woman over 35 (almost 50 now) and why Donald Trump gave position to one of his daughters in the white house.

And now Donald is supporting banning bump stocks, pushing all of the bulls~~~ of before and doing little to change America (aside from tariffs which hurt our businesses).

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

MGTOW in Chief.

Hurrah!

Don't chase tail. Turn yours around, walk away, and live free!

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Iimj0j4NYME?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media”></iframe>
    ’nuff said

He didn’t just push past him. His action was saying, “Get the f~~~ back. What’s the matter with you?”

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Freeman_K
    Freeman_K
    Participant

It should also be noted that First Lady Melania Trump likely has personal reasons to be politically against the Clintons and their allies. Slovenia was once part of Yugoslavia. Slovenia almost got sucked into the Yugoslav Wars of the 1990’s, which then President Bill Clinton started to politically deflect from his own scandals.

First Lady Melania Trump likely personally knew people whom died in that war. She may have been related to a few of the casualties of that war.

Very unlikely. Slovenia was in a 10 day war with Yugoslavian armed forces with some 50 casualties. And when NATO bombed Serbia in late 90s Melania Trump alredy worked in New York for some years, so my guess is she has zero f~~~s to give about anything that happened there.

The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

Wait, this is about Donald Trump Sr? There are reports Donald Trump Jr. is heading for a divorce:
    https://pagesix.com/2018/03/14/donald-trump-jr-and-wife-headed-for-divorce-friends-say/

Will Trump Jr. go MGTOW or not?

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.