IN YOUR FACE, MTV!

Topic by Big Viking Chef BVC

Big Viking Chef BVC

Home Forums Top Gun IN YOUR FACE, MTV!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Oz-Bloke  Oz-Bloke 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

When are these stupid fucks going to realize that shaming tactics DON’T WORK?! This SJW bullshit is exactly what drove so many voters into the arms of Trump. These pretentious idiots are too fucking stupid to realize that you don’t get people on your side by insulting them! If these pricks had a single brain cell in their heads they would think to themselves “How many times have I gone over to somebody else’s side because they degraded me and told me I was stupid and worthless? Hmmm…maybe that’s not the best strategy after all.”

A lot of people that voted for Trump didn’t even like him. You know why they voted for him? Because the other side did nothing but tell them they were worthless pieces of shit who didn’t deserve to live. So a lot of voters sided with Trump because of a mentality of “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

When you treat people like shit, you drive them right into the arms of the very people you oppose…but these SJW morons are too fucking stupid to get that through their thick skulls.

And that’s a good thing, allow some change to happen for once (hopefully).

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

Big Viking Chef BVC
    Big Viking Chef BVC
    Participant

All of that type of shaming got Hillary NOT ELECTED. This is in spite of her having a monpoly over all TV sets in America, and having every other advantage you can think of. It is a backlash that will hopefully change the way the world thinks about freedom and bullies who hide behind the banner of social justice. America has always been great, and I am not even an American. Although I am a little skeptical about Trump being of pure heart, I am proud that America has finally said “ENOUGH!” Let’s hope it lasts. Let’s hope they choke on it.

BVC

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

+1
    Oz-Bloke
    Oz-Bloke
    Participant

MTV white men meme

Marriage is grand. Divorce is 500 grand!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT