Incentives, risk and reward, stop stuffing your face all the time

Topic by Asceticmonk

Asceticmonk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Incentives, risk and reward, stop stuffing your face all the time

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by The Batman 2019  The Batman 2019 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Asceticmonk
    Asceticmonk
    Participant

Finally had a chance to ratchet down the work and stress and lay in bed, breathing deeply, and work through in prayer, away from negative thoughts towards others because of their evil, and work towards forgiveness, letting go, and peace.

for the sake of sanity. not because they deserve it. because for the sake of my own personal sanity.

it became plain to me today about these things that have popped up recently. everybody is stressed out because people are “retreating” into computers and smartphones.

its not retreating. whether you are a man or woman, face it: THE COMPUTER OR SMARTPHONE IS MORE REWARDING TO THEM THAN YOU.

that goes for the clueless females, the parents, the friends, even the men.

why are people logging into the internet or staring at their phone rather than interact with people?

and they also make it seem like they NEVER TAKE THEIR EYES OFF that glowing screen. get real. these people have to at least talk to someone for a few minutes to buy their gas and groceries, or order something over the telephone.

think about what these guys and girls, young and old, are getting out of the computer/phone:

pursuing of interests/accomplishing work tasks/customized entertainment/exploring self help videos or articles/aestetic satisfaction/online shopping(very efficient)/product or business selection for consumer efficiency/exploring new topics/viewing the unknown in the world(think the planet earth movie)/learning about alternate faiths, philosophies, business opportunities, ways of thinking(think of ALL OF US HERE…)/looking for people that have common ground or common struggles(people plaster their lives online now, you no longer have to bring up a struggle to a person IRL and risk their judgment or ridicule)

I COULD GO ON!

THE COMPUTER OR SMARTPHONE IS MORE INTERESTING THAN YOU!

well then for men and women, and parents, and friends, what could be the answer?

well maybe, treat the people in your life well, compete for their attention, go ABOVE AND BEYOND when it comes to whats expected for interpersonal treatment and maybe they will take their eyes off the screen, put the plastic piece of circuitry down and maybe talk to you.

Honestly, i have been treated like crap by people my whole life, and the bad treatment doesn’t just end at work.

in my own life, and in the lives of the people i read about or listen to, there is story after story of friends and family members treating each other like ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, attempting the legitimize it, refusing to apologize and then reacting with pride and arrogance when they are confronted about their unacceptable behavior.

Maybe the reason why people are concentrating on their electronic devices SO MUCH is so they can accomplish their primary life tasks (business, consumerism, survival) and cope emotionally by how damaging people and the world is, and PERHAPS AVOID CRAPPY TREATMENT FROM CRAPPY PEOPLE who won’t say sorry and who won’t listen.

=======

and my sympathy, or course, doesn’t extend ONE IOTA to the women either who can’t figure out why they don’t have more male suitors. but it relates to the above topic so well, in that, the reason why people are choosing computers/smartphones over people is because they are safer and more rewarding.

Its actually quite simple why the women aren’t getting dates. the risk of false rape accusations and no fault divorce, coupled with the toil and anguish over dealing with bad female behavior, threatpoint and the risk of state violence, has caused so many men to refuse to initiate the relationship in the first place.

its the same thing with the computers/smartphones. its about incentives!

what is causing you woman to be better, with the cost and risk wager of a relationship, rather than the accompanying costs and benefits of singleness?

also, what is causing you, human being, to be more rewarding and fulfilling than this computer device at my disposal, which is one of the most powerful and versatile human work, entertainment and survival tools that has ever been invented?

if anyone was to waste the time to explain to any of these women (i don’t recommend this, they never think they are wrong), as to why its this bad now with less male suitors and HOW they could fix it, if these anti-male parasites could understand English again, i would say this:

when the discomfort of your lack of male suitors EXCEEDS the comfort you females have ALLOWING this unjust anti-male system of false rape accusation, no fault divorce rape and male villianization, and when that discomfort causes all you gaping holes to ORGANIZE POLITICALLY and DEMAND CHANGES TO THE LAWS, and when those changes and the outcomes of conflicts PROPERLY INCENTIVIZES men to get involved at a higher rate again, maybe, just maybe, more male suitors will become available.

but we men know for a variety of reasons thats a fairytale. in fact, ITS ALL GUNNA BURN DOWN!

BOTTOM LINE: PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE MENTALLY ILL IF THEY CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW INCENTIVES, COSTS, RISKS AND REWARDS ARE DRIVING MEN AWAY FROM WOMEN AND DRIVING PEOPLE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER TOWARDS COMPUTERS.
    =======

the problem for us men, is the natural desire for women. and there is only one way to deal with that. only one way to cause the body to stop seeking reproductive activity.

and that is significant and even extreme periods of lowered caloric intake, through fasting or caloric restriction, and by the alternate and layerable method of exercise with those two.

Otherwise, the men stuffing their faces will be inflamed with desire for females, and until those men learn to stop stuffing their faces, they will desire women.

starve the beast.

+1
    Heave-Ho Mgtow
    Heave-Ho Mgtow
    Participant

Good. Good. Let the rage flow through you.
    The emperor

It’s healthy to release. Release anger you must…

skip the cavernous vag and go your own way

+1
    The Batman 2019
    The Batman 2019
    Participant

Your thread should have started here,

the problem for us men, is the natural desire for women. and there is only one way to deal with that. only one way to cause the body to stop seeking reproductive activity.

and that is significant and even extreme periods of lowered caloric intake, through fasting or caloric restriction, and by the alternate and layerable method of exercise with those two.

Otherwise, the men stuffing their faces will be inflamed with desire for females, and until those men learn to stop stuffing their faces, they will desire women.

starve the beast.

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.