Inspiration from other MGTOW men

Topic by Bachelorlifestyle

Bachelorlifestyle

Home Forums MGTOW Central Inspiration from other MGTOW men

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 2 hours, 31 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Since I’ve been single I’ve slept with 13 different women not counting hookers. Trust me it could be a lot more. I’m in good shape and I look younger than I am. I belong to a country club, I have no debt, a paid off house, a home in Florida, and a strong investment portfolio, AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY. I recently turned down a female doctor that I’m seeing when she asked me to move in with her, and she’s got a lot than I do. I could easily have a trophy wife, or a couple of mistresses, or a harem of sugar babies. If I wanted to blow my money away and die broke. Fortunately I’ve got more sense than that. So here’s my advise from a wise old owl.

This is a bit off topic but out of sheer curiosity where are you meeting these women at your age? A few of my uncles that are divorced in their 60’s still casually date and do hookups but they usually use dating sites to connect with other widowers and divorced women (I think?).

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+2
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

I’m 36 no kids and looking for a better way of going about living. All relationships have failed. HELP ME OUT WITH ADVICE PLEASE.

I’m in a similar position to you … Mid-30’s never married/no children. Finding red pill/MGTOW content at a still relatively young age is both a blessing and a curse because it will help you navigate the gynocentric mind field and avoid major pussy traps but it also makes you sometimes question what is there to look forward to? If I am not building a family, then what’s next? What is the purpose of it all?

There is a reason why you found your way to mgtow. You more than likely were starting to realize that the costs of being with vagina far out ways the minor moments of satisfaction.

Just in the handful of years since most of my friends, acquaintances and co-workers have gotten married I have witnessed them sacrifice a huge amount of time, energy, resources, self esteem and pride to keep their precious little pumpkin TEMPORARILY ‘happy’. It’s an exhaustive, never ending job with little to no reward despite the phony appearance they might project to the world on social media.

I recently reconnected with an old friend from college that I had not seen since his wedding day 8 years ago and he admitted how miserable and stressful his marriage is … then out of no where he turned the tables and went on a vicious anger filled tirade and attacked me for being the ‘unencumbered’ single guy. I did a full post about it on Eric’s site: https://mengtow.freeforums.net/thread/971/sour-grapes

In the short term you need to think about who you are and what you really want out of life. If you don’t know what it is that you enjoy doing or are passionate about then start by doing what TaxGuy said in another thread, “Just take a deep breath, look around, and try something new. One of my old bosses used to say “Just do SOMETHING, even if it’s wrong.” You probably won’t figure out what you really want to do until you try things and figure out what you don’t want to do. Every failure is one step closer to success”.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.