Introduction

Topic by Adam

Adam

Home Forums Introductions Introduction

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Astro  Astro 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Adam
    Adam
    Participant

Hi MGTOW. This is my first introduction, albeit I have been a member for a long time. There aren’t many people with similar views as myself, but reading through some of the introductions and information on the forums, it appears as if there were some similarities between me and the ontological stance of MGTOW, but then again, I may be completely wrong, so I am here to learn more of you all, that is if what I read felt right for me. There are a lot of things written in many “important” books but it doesn’t feel right for me and because of that I will disregard it and mind my own business. I do not believe one needs anyone, and this is the dichotomy, one can only see oneself for who one is when one is in relation to someone or anything. However, I am certainly convinced, through my own life experiences that most relationships are enmeshed and co-dependant. It probably starts with the early attachment and social construction of mother and baby, where we learn to live up to the smile, that is to ensure the one we are looking at was pleased. The discourse of power and as Foucault and Fromm, albeit, Fromm was not a social constructionist have suggested that “human nature” is a product of the particular societal and economic structure that we are born into. I am especially interested in the social construction of language and maybe that is the reason why I observed you all rather than become an active participant, having said it like that, it sounds a bit creepy to just observe you and not to become part of the dialogue. I feel sick to my stomach if I hear people go crazy over a pregnant woman or a new born baby and I apologise to those father’s in the group, I miss my dad. My dad committed suicide when I was in my early twenties. It really f… me up! My point is, at this stage, our planet is overpopulated and the focus for most is not on looking after the environment, but to feed an institution called marriage and being part of “my family”. I don’t believe one needs to be in a relationship and I certainly do not believe that monogamy works for me. In fact, hopefully all my sex drives would go away as any form of sex is a trap in my view. However, I am addicted to sex and wish I wasn’t, so I have fallen in the trap and want out. However, I am single and prefer to stay like this. I also do not believe in gender as a category and think it’s socially constructed, as is personality, health issues and even sexuality. My believe is that we are not our bodies and not our minds. (Sadhguru) made me aware of this and when I started practicing this idea into my meditations, I started to disengage from BS thoughts, and even my high sex drive, which set me free, but it requires discipline to meditate in such a manner. I like the idea of a Red pill man. My idea of a red pill man is also that “you do not need anyone, or anything to be complete, because in your true identity on a soul level, you are already complete. The idea of a soul is just a comfortable position for me as I do not have any evidence for that concept, but I like super hero’s and I like to fantasise with the idea that we all have super powers if we let go of the limiting thoughts and beliefs we have, thoughts and beliefs that were instilled though institutionalised power, such as laws, politics, religion, and even gender stories, in short, instilled and programed fear. It is true that more men have died in war than women. Why is that? It p~~~ me off endlessly when there is a crisis, such as The Titanic that “women and children” needed to be prioritised over men. Why? `that is the social construction of gender and societies way of positioning men and women in a certain way.Men’s physiologies, such as being able to cry works exactly the same as women and children, so why are men being made to believe they should be last on the list to be saved?

Any way, thats me. I also noticed a lot of bullying of people on here, that is, if they do not “speak the language” of preference. Don’t do that to me as I am not here to live up to anyone’s expectation, neither are you. Fritz Perlz, my favourite Gestalt Guru. I am on thus group to “not fall in love with my own hypothesis” and “truth” and to experience if what you are saying feel right for me, if it does, great stuff, if not, it can’t be helped, and that’s also fine. Thanks for reading and looking forward in learning or shall I say “re-remember” more about our true nature.

+5
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

I am certainly convinced, through my own life experiences that most relationships are enmeshed and co-dependant. It probably starts with the early attachment and social construction of mother and baby.

Welcome aboard matey!

I am glad you decided to join us BEFORE a woman managed to make a complete mess of your life. Keep a woman around long enough and it’s nearly guaranteed she will destroy your life in some capacity.

I too have reached a similar conclusion as you. Most couples are together not out of some fairy tale unconditional love but out of convenience or even necessity and the day-to-day life of being in a relations~~~ is a grind at best and pure hell at worst.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+9
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Why’d you wait so long to introduce yourself?
    Makes me think this is another fake profile.

You are too intellectually focused.
    Do some manual labor. You’ll learn more.

And the planet is NOT overpopulated.
    Nor is the climate in crisis unless you accept the sun is heating up in its normal cycle.
    And gender is NOT a social construct.

Maybe go find a globalist transhumanist forum.
    Probably more to your taste.

+6
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Let me post my next response ahead of time.

He is going to whine about feeing bullied just like a leftist blue pill. He will phrase it in heavy academic terms to cover up emotional insecurities. He will attempt to divide and conquer a MGTOW forum because that’s what they do.

Go right ahead. I’m not coming back to this thread junior. Or should I say, Tuna

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I also do not believe in gender as a category and think it’s socially constructed, as is personality, health issues and even sexuality.

Er, right.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Duplicate. Deleted.

+7
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

I went through some bullying when I first came here and I have been called a “Tuna”. Only you know who you are and I don’t care to smell you either way. You could just as easily be a MGTOW monk, as I am. While I do still have a sex drive, I would rather use a fleshlight but to each their own “said the old lady as she kissed the cow”. Your intro was long and not easy to read. Try again and remember: Speak less and you will learn more.

+3
    Adam
    Adam
    Participant

Thanks for your comments.

+3
    Adam
    Adam
    Participant

Vajra, I thought I told you to be nice.

+6
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Do some manual labor. You’ll learn more.

Indeed.

Go to a temp agency and sign up for a physically demanding job for a week.

There is nothing better than a back breaking, soul destroying job to wake someone up to the true realities of life.

Been there – done that.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+7
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

Vajra, I thought I told you to be nice.

If Vajra thinks you are a tuna, he IS being nice! This is a rough bunch and for good reasons. If you want to learn more, I suggest watching “The Red Pill” and reading “The War against boys” by Christina Hoff Summers and “Men on Strike” by Helen Smith, PhD. Those should teach you all you need to know. This website is for MGTOW members only.

+6
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Thank you for not introducing yourself earlier.

Pseudo-intellectual diatribes don’t go over well around here.

If you want to have a discussion or tell your story, that’s great. We would welcome your input and help any way that we can.

Your pre-judgmental criticisms of our members, your pea-c~~~ing of your sexual ambiguity and your name-dropping of d-list psychologists tell us a lot about you.
    None of it is good.

I have the distinct impression that you are a Gender Studies student, looking to gather some notes on what you think is your enemy.

Come back when you’re ready to have a real discussion, and don’t forget to include a real introduction of who you are and why you are here.

+6
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Thanks for the intro to philosophy. You over analyze women. Why can’t you just say “I like to f~~~ hot chicks.” ? It’s not that complicated. No point in looking up all those fancy philosophers.

Women are whores.
    Men are cucks.

See it’s simple.

I’d rather read your story.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+5

Anonymous

First off, all my condolences for your dad. I know it’s hard to miss father. I sat on the steps of the ‘orphanage’ I grew up in every Sunday looking down the long tree-flanked avenue that lead to the gated entrance of that ‘orphanage’ in the hopes of seeing my dad come to visit. Most Saturdays were spent watching the other kids spend time with their parents while I wondered where mine were. I remember the cigarettes smell and the few smiles I was afforded when my dad did come to visit.

Thank you for introducing yourself, even if it comes late. I can understand that you wanted to observe the forum before sharing about you and since the website allows it I have no b!tch about it. But since you took so long to introduce yourself I would’ve expected you to share something more in-depth about YOURSELF ( besides your dad’s passing, which is still not about you entirely ) instead of writing about philosophers who’ve never had to live what a lot of us have lived through and still others who are STILL living through a Cùnt-enduced hell, something that nice-sounding words cannot heal, something that ONLY a MGTOW life can alleviate and something that not even time can erase from our hearts.

Your intro is purposely vague and evasive when it come to your person. You’ve written a block of text but we still don’t know enough about you to say “Welcome Brother” and “DAium!! what happened to you is fùcked up!”
    You talk about a sex addiction… That is nothing that can’t be remedied by one of those welcoming, smiling Ladies that you pay for the peace of mind of leaving her still smiling as you make your way home safe and in peace, absent retributions, gossip, court charges or child support.
    Not all of us are Monk. I’d fùck every day if I had the money for it but quality Ladies and peace of mind don’t come cheap. Instead, I save my urges for when I do fùck one and I leave her gushing for more. Yes, Ladies do love sex and don’t resent their clients. Not like some “wives” we know.

I’m not going to bash you up here. I think some of the fellers have had a good go at it. I’m only going to say that an Introduction here at mgtow.com is more about WHO you are than WHAT you believe. Lots of guys here believe differently than others. I myself am what you might call a “Religious nut” even though I separated from religion more than 20yrs ago and consider myself a simple, if not entirely humble, and sinful follower of Christ’s utterances. It’s all good because what unites us here in this gem of a website isn’t philosophy, religion, atheism, globalism or fùcking mathematics.
    We are united under the umbrella of ONE creed: B!tches ain’t sh!t, not worth the squeeze and my favorite one of all: FùCK ’em !!!

Welcome to mgtow.com, the truth that hurts.

+4
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I have the distinct impression that you are a Gender Studies student, looking to gather some notes on what you think is your enemy.

Who else would bring up Foucault ? *wink*

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I also do not believe in gender as a category and think it’s socially constructed, as is personality, health issues and even sexuality.

Er, right.

I raise quail, ducks, and chickens; from babies. I’m pretty sure its not socially constructed.

The only thing here that is socially constructed is the view that gender is socially constructed.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Who else would bring up Foucault ? *wink*

There’s nothing objectionable with Foucault. In fact, I believe like Tesla, he never married.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Adam
    Adam
    Participant

Thanks for your comments. I’m really not offended. As i indicated in my introduction, I don’t need validation. I don’t have parents, I don’t have family, I lost them all, dead! I had to learn to do it myself. So, I don’t need you to be nice. In fact, at 27 I am happy to say that I have experienced that I don’t like humans, I prefer animals. Human beings are different in my experience, and the difference is around consciousness. But let me shut my thoughts up from running free as you told me I’m intellectualising, when in fact, we all express ourselves differently; I do it through language, there is emotion in my words, but some of you had your own intellectualising filters on… I suppose you have to look after yourselves given your experiences with women and, as you would make me believe, “Tuna’s like me”. I like tuna by the way. It’s a great fish in the ocean, much bigger than what I thought they were. It’s actually very cool. Eating tuna is also healthy for my workouts, I love to go to the gym and I have a fit body, hence the women can’t keep their hands off me, and I can’t myself, off myself… that sounded weird and possible narcissistic or gay, in fact, I’m probably bi-sexual, I’m just sexual, I don’t give a f~~~, I feel attracted to when I feel attracted to whom, so, yes, socially constructed, I hate categories, I hate boxes, I hate identities, I hate should’s and should nots… there I go gain, maybe it’s a bit bi-polar as my thoughts go fast, and this makes you think I’m intellectualising. If I was then I would struggle to know what to say, but talking is easy, and i also talk to bullies every day of my life, in fact, I had many men trying to bully me in the past… thats maybe why your adjectives of power screams of insecurity. I wish you could say that to my face… That is how I talk, albeit with the defensiveness of intellect, but you proved yourselves well with your responses above; not to trust you with truth of self, as the comments above were not nice. How can anyone be themselves with responses like above? It’s not helpful. The irony is that you were actually saying these things to yourselves, as I do believe (that’s also my life experience) that we are all One. What you do to me you do to yourself and also, what you fail to do for yourself, you fail to do for me. So what am I doing here. I am interested in the separateness idea as it makes sense to me but raised curiosities. Do i need to be in a relationship with a woman, a man, a person? No, i don’t like people. I like animals. I do love human beings though… as I can sense God in the being part. Who is God? I think you are God. Thinking, feeling, meaning… or is this my life I’m talking about? It’s my life. I had to look after myself. If you opened your eyes instead of choosing to insult me you would have seen that I’m in grief… but I hate the idea to look and sound like a victim. I lost my sister in September 2020 from malignant melanoma. She was a good woman. She was not a whore like you say all women are. I loved her! I have lost everyone I loved! Do I trust people? No! They all leave. It seems like I’m here to confirm my experiences about people, maybe men in general. Men are aggressive! Men quit like my dad. Men are actually scared and show their fear though anger. It p~~~ed me off that my dad did not have a voice and the things you are talking about looks like his life narrated. The themes of my life are God, Loss, Sex, Women, Men. I have a relational experience with all of those themes. God? I know God. How? Through my highest feeling and clearest thought. I love God. There are too much to say on that topic, but it clearly and definitely informs why I want to be part of MGTOW. Loss, you know the story, besides the fact that I also lost my innocence through sexual abuse when I was 8 years old and between the ages of 12 and 14. Victim story, so i chose to rise above that, albeit through intelligent language because it’s safer than trusting humans, especially men with it. My mother died of a sudden heart attack 4 years ago. She was everything for me. Yes, I was a mummies boy and my mum would have been very upset if she had seen how you spoke to me, but you don’t give a f~~~ so why am i saying this? To get attention or sympathy? Maybe, but I don’t want to be weak to admit to it. Can you see the narrative of my attachment to women and my struggle not to as well? Sex? I’m not sure about the concept of sexuality and some of you are going to try to bully me on this, so go ahead, I can say a lot back to you, especially if I speak to you face to face… not sure I have the strength to defend myself, say what you want. I love beautiful women, I know exactly the right size, and I have not had one women I could trust. All of them, except my mom were horrible in the end and I was left with my dick still hard and desperate. it’s f~~~ing pathetic of me!. Men? I look at attractive men, well, I’m sexual and have been since school/Uni and I’m sure you will tell me take your s~~~ to Grindr, which I’m not interested in doing as i have OCD and don’t trust that the human body is clean (thats my unhealthy core belief that can be challenged) yet I do get myself in situations and then afterwards have serious panic attacks about my health. I’d rather not sleep with anyone, I was thinking of castrating myself to take it all away, (been to medical school and working ass a junior Doctor, so my saying and doing look different and when i do my job I’m level headed and don’t have time for this s~~~ in my head, maybe I’m just overworked with this bloody virus and me not getting enough sleep, but that is me going off and being on high speed again) but I know it doesn’t work like that and; am I running away from something as appose to facing it? I am an intellectual, and I’m sorry if it seemed like I was trying to manipulate or mindf~~~ ya all with my academic words, maybe I was, as I don’t trust you and that is also my default position. However, academic language is also true to me and i would quote scholars if what they said had an impact on me. It may not for you, but it did for me. Am I a student doing a gender study? I am a student of life with a gender crisis yes. So, MGTOW men, you are probably going to abuse me further, telling me to take my ambiguous sexual ass off this platform. I am ambiguous with everything in life, as I see the human body as energy, fluid, and the ideas we have about anything is the meaning we give to it, a meaning that was informed from a morally obliged social context. I better stop. Take care and I hope you all find the support you need in each other on here. The things you say about the meaning that are given to men in the world are true, but there is a greater spiritual context, and for me in my experience though connections with life and death on a daily basis (seeing different people die has the inevitable result of bringing you back to the question of: who am I and why am I here?) and in my personal life that whether your’e a man, a woman, we are all One in my view and experience, we are not separate, even though this world with all its constructs make us believe and feel that we are. (Compare writings of Gregg Braden-awesome stuff to read).
    Peace
    Adam

+1
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

Dear Adam,
    Nice academic introduction. You are obviously well-read in Philosophy. Most of us here are “experienced MGTOW’s” no longer suffering “red pill” rage the sort of naiive realization that Briffault’s Law is actually true not just a misogyny statement. Fritz Perls, yup, pretty good counseling.

Euler is more blunt Pythagorus Law a2 + b2 = c2 true for integers one and two. explains both Communism and Women.

Communism:
    let n=1 dictator
    let n=2 nepotistic despots of the dictator
    let n=3 petty bourgoisee
    let n=4 proletariat

Women:
    let n=1 herself Notice how it doesn’t work for n=3 or 4!!!! That’s tough Charlie.
    let n=2 divorce lawyer
    let n=3 children
    let n=4 husbank (too bad if your suicidal)

The equation cannot work for an integer greater than two. Besides Pythagorus lies for all non-orthonormal systems.

Well, that succinctly puts Briffault’s Law into context.
    PS …. Nobody here cares if your gay, bi or whatever…we all come here for peace.(something I sure as hell didn’t have when married)

You will find incredibly well-read individuals here. A few bikers, they’re cool…but basically they want peace as well.
    Gauss’ Law or Maxwell’s second equation describes Del dot B = 0 { where Del is the divorce lawyer and B is your Ex leaving you zero….yeah that’s about right.} Del dot B =0 also nicely describes Lacan Philosophy in a Nerd’s Guide to Philosophy! A paper I wrote describing Philosopher’s and tying each to a math equation. Except, there’s no accounting for Hegel who can only be described as pure disorganized entropy in which case the third law of Thermodynamics applies. (all things tend to a disorganized state..sort of describes my room, but I digress!).

Yes, the IQ of people here is really quite high…..afterall, they might screw around…but they are not making the same mistake twice. We went our own way.

L. Euler

+1
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

Dear Adam,
    Just read something you wrote about being a junior doctor….seriously??? You’re a Clinical Clerk?

Rule #1 – no co-habiting and stay away from Psych nurses!!

Rule #2 -real pathology is on the psych ward ( of 6 patients one had MS, another Ca of the gallbladder and spinal tumor) that’s 3/6 patients!
    I started to wonder what else we missed in the other three!)

Rule # 3 AWALT ( they especially have stars in their eyes if they know you are actually in medical school and not just volunteering.)

Rule #4 Do not s~~~ where you eat. No relationships especially psych nurses!! Everytime, I think about it just play Ozzie Osbourne’s “Crazy Train” in your head for mental relief.

Rule #5 Don’t go out of your way to even mention your status. Many women went out with me just thinking I was a technologist and I wasn’t lying. I was a technologist first. If it doesn’t work out, you save yourself College reporting troubles.

Rule #6 – No matter how high powered you are in medicine, you’re still lower than a piece of s~~~ in her eyes…that’s how entitled they’ve become!! I’m not kidding about this. I achieved what I wanted to in interventional medicine and I only did it once divorced and freed myself of the “honey do” list which was never-ending.

Sorry to give you the reality check…MGTOW is the truth as painful as it is!!

L. Euler

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.