Introduction

Topic by Adam

Adam

Home Forums Introductions Introduction

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Astro  Astro 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

I achieved what I wanted to in interventional medicine and I only did it once divorced and freed myself of the “honey do” list which was never-ending.

Sorry to give you the reality check…MGTOW is the truth as painful as it is!!

L. Euler

Do tell. What did the honey do list consist of…?

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Adam
    Adam
    Participant

You got my attention L.Euler. F~~~, that’s incredible what you said. I have to read it again, but for some reason my maths mind kicked in and I’m as curious as my dachshund is about my dinner tonight. I loved. Let me digest what you just said Sir.

Adam
    Adam
    Participant

Dear Adam,Just read something you wrote about being a junior doctor….seriously??? You’re a Clinical Clerk?
    Rule #1 – no co-habiting and stay away from Psych nurses!!
    Rule #2 -real pathology is on the psych ward ( of 6 patients one had MS, another Ca of the gallbladder and spinal tumor) that’s 3/6 patients! I started to wonder what else we missed in the other three!)
    Rule # 3 AWALT ( they especially have stars in their eyes if they know you are actually in medical school and not just volunteering.)
    Rule #4 Do not s~~~ where you eat. No relationships especially psych nurses!! Everytime, I think about it just play Ozzie Osbourne’s “Crazy Train” in your head for mental relief.
    Rule #5 Don’t go out of your way to even mention your status. Many women went out with me just thinking I was a technologist and I wasn’t lying. I was a technologist first. If it doesn’t work out, you save yourself College reporting troubles.
    Rule #6 – No matter how high powered you are in medicine, you’re still lower than a piece of s~~~ in her eyes…that’s how entitled they’ve become!! I’m not kidding about this. I achieved what I wanted to in interventional medicine and I only did it once divorced and freed myself of the “honey do” list which was never-ending.
    Sorry to give you the reality check…MGTOW is the truth as painful as it is!!
    L. Euler

That was really sound advice Sir. Thanks for that. I can’t begin to tell you how true that is for me. I have had a few obvious encounters with some fit nurses and I have lost myself once I had sex, wanting more and letting it all play out. There is one at the moment and you made me laugh as she is a Psych nurse haha, crazy as f~~~ but fit as hell, that I want more off and that is why I need this group to help me to see reality away from the direction of my dick. I do develop feelings for them and I know its dangerous s~~~ I’m playing with as it’s a trap. Besides, I get bored with one person, then it feels like having sex with a relative… No!!!! I will play Ozzie Osbourne’s “Crazy Train” tune in my head to ground myself, haha thanks for that.

Adam
    Adam
    Participant

I have the distinct impression that you are a Gender Studies student, looking to gather some notes on what you think is your enemy.

Who else would bring up Foucault ? *wink*

There’s nothing objectionable with Foucault. In fact, I believe like Tesla, he never married.

That’s actually true for me. How can Foucault be so outspoken about power, identity and sexuality if he himself fell within the trap of marriage? Thanks for awakening my mind.

+1
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

You got my attention L.Euler. F~~~, that’s incredible what you said. I have to read it again, but for some reason my maths mind kicked in and I’m as curious as my dachshund is about my dinner tonight. I loved. Let me digest what you just said Sir.

So you have a dachshund? Well you can’t be all bad. You may have noticed my avatar. That is Oscar M. Weiner. Oscar is my therapy dog and is a racer. Oscar saved my life by making that stand when I was going through my toughest time. Dachshunds are very lovable dogs and keep you warm, but they are honoree as hell…

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.