Is FISA part of the swamp?

Topic by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

Home Forums Political Corner Is FISA part of the swamp?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Uchibenkei  uchibenkei 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +1
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

Does Trump demanding that it include revisions to increase privacy rights count as draining the swamp, or is FISA not part of the swamp that needs to be drained?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/trump-knocks-fisa-law-links-it-to-phony-dossier.html

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+2
    Rhino
    Rhino
    Participant

Are judges human and corruptible? Of course it is part of the swamp.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Does Trump demanding that it include revisions to increase privacy rights count as draining the swamp,

President Trump may veto the bill if he does not get those changes.

Imagine this, President Trump vetoes the bill and Congress overrides it, meaning republics and democrats would have come together to gain the two-thirds votes needed to override the veto in the House and Senate.

Then, President Trump can comment, “It seems bipartisanship only exists when creating a police state.”

Also, in the next Presidential Election, President Trump can point out he did try to make changes that Congress refused to make, even to the point of vetoing the bill. Meanwhile, it is likely the person running against him would have voted to override the bill just to spite President Trump.

+2
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

Ask Edward Snowden….

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I’m not going to think twice about voting for trump next election. Who else is going to have the b~~~~ to stand up to these assholes? No one.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Yes. Yes it is.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

In a free and open democracy, anything done in secrecy is problematic. Obama used it as a tool to spy on Trump.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT