Is it MGTOW or me?

Topic by Astro

Astro

Home Forums MGTOW Questions and Answers Is it MGTOW or me?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Astro  Astro 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

I took a break from MGTOW for a couple of years due to some fallouts and my brain aneurism. Now that I have returned, the rooms seem more tidy. The bad side is this place seems much quieter and good side is that things are much quieter. Has MGTOW lost members or just activity? No one is throwing rocks at me but perhaps it is due to my changes. I was dealing with deep, even suicidal depression back then and I drank, I felt like a target here. I’m doing better now and can count on my hands how many drinks I have had this year. It seems strange to say that brain damage has caused me to be more mentally stable. It may be more that I have had time to get away from a cheating, self centered wife. We are still married but have been separated for four years and that is fine with me.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

little quiter

but postings are still occurring

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

I took a break from MGTOW for a couple of years due to some fallouts and my brain aneurism. Now that I have returned, the rooms seem more tidy. The bad side is this place seems much quieter and good side is that things are much quieter. Has MGTOW lost members or just activity?

Plenty of postings still occurring around here. The problem is the membership option is locked so new members can’t join. Naturally, people will gradually drop off and new blood cannot fill the void.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I guess you missed the “cat postings” episode meltdown.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

There were a lot of problems. At the moment the site is locked down and running on autopilot.

+2
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

I suppose I did Ranger, what was said? Can someone direct me to it?

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I suppose I did Ranger, what was said? Can someone direct me to it?

Don’t have links anymore to that threat, but Gargamel, the guy from Germany kind of flipped his s~~~ and started posting endless amounts of cat pictures.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Long story short, Keymaster disappeared and many of the sheep grew restless. Very strange events unfolded. A number of members defected to an alternate site at theindependentman.org. Others went silent and dropped off. The domain was renewed after set to expire but is not being maintained. None of us know the full story. No new members allowed in, leaving a smaller circle of participants.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+2
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

We simply need to re-recruit the old members back.
    I am still in an out. cannot resist.
    I am still talking to several of the members who left during that August 2018 exodus. At least 20 are still in the ‘network’. more than that.
    We aint far away. But a click or two away when its boiled down.

It is a little strange how the site is left to run. It was the nonsense that went on in the summer of 2018 that caused KM to walk, Can anyone blame him? Many disrespected him with stupid name chnges and demands for deletion. Shameful.

I got more to say – another time.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

There is an open alternative site at https://mengtow.freeforums.net. It’s small at the moment, but has potential.

+1
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

We simply need to re-recruit the old members back…We aint far away. But a click or two away when its boiled down.

Welcome back!

Yes, please re-recruit the old blood. This place is still very much active.

Bonus points if you can get Awakened back on the Forum!

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I do wonder what happened to some of the others. I hope it’s all working out for them, wherever they are.

Maybe Awakened finally did it and got shot of the ‘ole hag’.

+1
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

There is an open alternative site at https://mengtow.freeforums.net. It’s small at the moment, but has potential.

August 2018, I had my brain aneurism late that month so that sounds about right for me to miss out. I went to theindependentman.org. and got a privacy warning from AVG. I did make it into https://mengtow.freeforums.net. The page looked about as exciting as two sloths f-cking but did show allot of activity.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.