Is Prince Harry asking Meghan Markle if the kid is his, really a stretch?

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Is Prince Harry asking Meghan Markle if the kid is his, really a stretch?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    +8

I mean, he’s kidding. But consider her history. Consider the facts about cuckolding around the world and the UK.

Its not really a joke.

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2019/02/26/prince-harry-asks-meghan-markle-if-the-royal-baby-is-his-while-in-morocco/23678708/

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7

Truth is often hidden in the guise of jest.

When women lead, destruction is the destination. -- Me.

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Lie with dogs wake up with fleas. He should have followed his brothers lead and marry a proper british lady. He would have ended up with his mother. A complete mental basket case.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+11
    Freedom Not Slavery
    Freedom Not Slavery
    Participant

His first mistake was marrying a divorcee, if the bitch has already been married before she is NOT worth the risk, his second mistake was marrying an old post wall woman that is 3 years older then him, dude is a f~~~ing idiot to not find a young woman who has never been married.

Even his brother’s wife Catherine can see Meghan is bad news.

+7
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

She’ll clean the Royal treasury for a few mill on her way out the door.

+9

I think, given who she is and her ‘background’, the Queen would “Diana” her first.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

You know what isn’t really a stretch?

Prince Harry putting his tweezer/dick in Markle and not touching the sides… like that game Operation.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

‘Actress’.

That’s a whole lot of casting couches. It really is just his turn.

+4
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I think, given who she is and her ‘background’, the Queen would “Diana” her first.

Hahahaha. Exactly…

+5
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

It’s his. She’s smart enough to know the Palace will very discretely run a DNA test if she tries to shake them down for more than a few million in any divorce.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

It’s his. She’s smart enough to know the Palace will very discretely run a DNA test if she tries to shake them down for more than a few million in any divorce.

LOL.

DNA test will probably be run BEFORE she starts talking about a divorce. She is probably not smart enough to figure THAT out.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

He’s a GOOD REMINDER of just how strong the Blue Pill really IS.

A f~~~in WEALTHY YOUNG HANDSOME FAMOUS PRINCE gets married is bad enough, but then look at what HE CHOSE….He DESERVES what HE WILL GET, but when the time comes he will just have one of his accountants write her a big fat check and he will go back to his palace to cry about it. LOL LOL LOL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I would think DNA testing would be a legal requirement considering the impact or royal lineage in the UK.

Ok. Then do it.

+3
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Snooki is back. This time at Buckingham Palace.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

He’s a GOOD REMINDER of just how strong the Blue Pill really IS.
    A f~~~in WEALTHY YOUNG HANDSOME FAMOUS PRINCE gets married is bad enough, but then look at what HE CHOSE….He DESERVES what HE WILL GET, but when the time comes he will just have one of his accountants write her a big fat check and he will go back to his palace to cry about it. LOL LOL LOL

…. and the British taxpayers will foot the bill.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

As Harry’s lineage isn’t leading to the throne and will fade, the Palace isn’t overly concerned, especially when they can look “multicultural” without threatening the line of succession.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

Anonymous

He’s a GOOD REMINDER of just how strong the Blue Pill really IS.A f~~~in WEALTHY YOUNG HANDSOME FAMOUS PRINCE gets married is bad enough, but then look at what HE CHOSE….He DESERVES what HE WILL GET, but when the time comes he will just have one of his accountants write her a big fat check and he will go back to his palace to cry about it. LOL LOL LOL

…. and the British taxpayers will foot the bill.

She’ll have some kind of insanely large alimony payment for life. Luckily as I barely pay tax I won’t be funding the c~~~.

+2
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Is Bill asking Hillary if the kid is his, really a stretch?

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Harry has royally screwed up by marrying a wallsplatting actress divorcee. However the kid will be his. She is far to ambitious and selfish to let it be anything else. She needs to totally secure her future position financially and as a permanent appendage of the royal family. The kid is the final security she needed.

I wonder why no one ever put a hand on Harry’s shoulder and said “Son this one is perfectly good mistress material but is in no way wife material. You deserve better You need to have some self esteem here” Maybe Charles the Cuck just didn’t feel paternal enough to do the job and James Hewitt knows he has to stay under the radar to allow his so to be a prince? Anyway Harry is another lost boy, thanks to having been for a time the child of a single mother.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Is Bill asking Hillary if the kid is his, really a stretch?

Given how women are today, is ANY man asking ANY woman if the kid is his, really a stretch?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.