Is Prince Harry asking Meghan Markle if the kid is his, really a stretch?

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Is Prince Harry asking Meghan Markle if the kid is his, really a stretch?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

He should have followed his brothers lead and marry a proper british lady.

He shouldn’t have married at all. Marrying means that voicing any doubt won’t be a stretch.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Never a good idea to marry a woman that has already been married, or been f~~~ed by a lot of other guys. They are unable to properly pair bond or be loyal.

LOL. I don’t consider Meghan Markle divorced. She is certifiably pre-f~~~ed.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

It doesn’t make any sense that he married her. A prince usually married a virgin royalty in the past. How the queen allowed this to happen is beyond my comprehension. It’s almost looks like a MI6 psyop.

God bless peace and freedom.

+2
    Chris Burnett
    Chris Burnett
    Participant

The biggest case of cuckoldry happened in HIS country remember. Not too long ago a billionaire who raised 3 boys into adulthood found out in one trip to the doctor for something COMPLETELY unrelated found out he’d been sterile his WHOLE LIFE!! so naturally, he did the DNA test and found out that indeed, these hoes ain’t loyal. 3 for 3, and none of them were his. Not only that, she divorced him a few year prior and the state basically gave her a slap on the wrist. What he had to pay her was WAY more than what she had to pay him. She made a few million cucking this man!! He raised them boys, gave them the best of everything throughout their lives and THIS is how it ends for him. As for Harry, how do you find out your WIFE is pregnant on a trip where everybody knows but you….”surprise” my ass……you better get the DNA BROTHER!! Game of thrones is real…lol

I like math, see: the cost of raising a child > child support payment$ = A bitch getting hit in the face with a reality brick!!

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The biggest case of cuckoldry happened in HIS country remember. Not too long ago a billionaire who raised 3 boys into adulthood found out in one trip to the doctor for something COMPLETELY unrelated found out he’d been sterile his WHOLE LIFE!! so naturally, he did the DNA test and found out that indeed, these hoes ain’t loyal. 3 for 3, and none of them were his. Not only that, she divorced him a few year prior and the state basically gave her a slap on the wrist. What he had to pay her was WAY more than what she had to pay him. She made a few million cucking this man!! He raised them boys, gave them the best of everything throughout their lives and THIS is how it ends for him. As for Harry, how do you find out your WIFE is pregnant on a trip where everybody knows but you….”surprise” my ass……you better get the DNA BROTHER!! Game of thrones is real…lol

Game of Thrones crimes are real.

Its too bad the punishments are not Game of Thrones level, as well.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    NoLongerBlind
    NoLongerBlind
    Participant

When a friend asked Harry who his ideal women is he responded with “Meghan Markle from Suits!!!”

Oh my God seriously…out of all the chicks he could have he goes with some HUGE NARCISSIST MATTRESS ACTRESS?

I have watched this whole thing closely…it’s all a lesson in MGTOW!!!

By the way she’s really NOT PREGNANT! The prosthetic baby bump seems shift grow and shrink daily!

Hilarious!!!!!

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Wonder if he sees the fool in the mirror now and is looking for a possible exit. The crap show has been a real circus, much more then he is use to before he made the mistake of putting a ring on that finger.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Is Prince Harry asking Meghan Markle if the kid is his, really a stretch?

Is Bill asking Hillary if the kid is his, really a stretch?

Do people not get this reference? I thought everybody knew Chelsea is not Bill’s daughter.

Freedom Not Slavery
    Freedom Not Slavery
    Participant

Well when Harry realizes she cucked him he can reclaim what little dignity he has left by arranging an “accident”, or he can continue to be a blue pill mangina simp and raise another man’s child.

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Is Harry the bastard son issue of Diana’s chauffeur, or is that the other one?

What does it matter if his kids are legitimate when he so obviously is no son of Charles?

For that matter, what does it matter at all since Edward the Fourth was provably illegitimate and the current rightful king of England is a gay Australian?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.