Is Smug George as dim as we thought?

Topic by Branched off

Branched off

Home Forums MGTOW Central Is Smug George as dim as we thought?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 1 minute ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/george-clooney-shared-14m-gravity-windfall-friends-cash-094129103.html

This article caught my eye. His supreme smugness King George Clooney of Hollywood appears to have given $14 million away in cash exactly one year before signing his life away to a celebrated lawyer. Wonder why it is being put in the news now when he is splitting up from her?

Now different countries have different divoirce laws. He was marrying an international lawyer, so he had no idea where he might be getting divorced. Likely he took advice and they said “divest yourself of assests before marriage, a clear period of time before, so it an’t be called a ploy, make it at least a year”

No I could be just seeing this all wrong and he may be a massive dim simp who just made a lucky choice to let his trusted friends have his money not his parastite lawyer wife but then again just mabe he was not as kunt struck as we thought and kept a shred of sanity going into marriage?

I still bet he wishes he didn’t do it now. He could have knocked up half a dozen better women for half the price this one will charge him if he wanted kids and he could have banged a new one every night for practicaly free if he had wanted sex.

Just don’t, just say “no”.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.