Is there really any such thing as a female ally?

Topic by EG

EG

Home Forums MGTOW Central Is there really any such thing as a female ally?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by JustAnotherGuy  JustAnotherGuy 23 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    +6
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I’m curious whether anyone here has experience with a female “ally” to the MGTOW lifestyle who didn’t end up stabbing him in the back. In March of this year I had two separate instances of being blind-sided by a female attacker – one was a friend-of-a-friend, the other was my own sister – and I must say the amount of support I’ve gotten from other females in-the-know is either fake or nonexistent. I guess this is what I get for hanging around with too many women. In the case of my sister, who came to my home and orchestrated an outburst over something that was none of her business, I’m the bad guy in my family’s eyes. (The reason she came to my home in the first place is because I bought her expensive concert tickets and treated her to a night on the town – and an outburst was her payback (after the concert of course!)). The other situation is a jealous girlfriend of a mutual female that we’re both friends with. They all know I’m gay so it’s not a romance situation at all, the jealous friend is simply a narcissist who wants her girlfriend’s sole attention. So she has taken on the habit of walking up to me in the neighborhood, wherever I happen to be, and just yelling at me over stupid made-up bullsh!t, just to create a scene.

The common thread here is that both women attempted to embarrass me in front of others with their outbursts and their lies, knowing any controversy they stir up could have negative repercussions on both my living circumstances and my job, because I often work from home and have a lot of presence in the local community.

So as for female allies, why is it that the women on the sidelines who know the personalities involved, as well as the fact their outbursts are complete bullsh!t, are not defending me? When they talk to me about the outbursts they are either mildly sympathetic or apathetic, leaving me to wonder whether they secretly covet the fact that I got attacked just because it was a woman attacking me, fairness be damned. Lets just say in response I’ve stepped back from the circle of friends in that one chick’s case, and in my sister’s case, I’ve even stopped talking to my own mother, with whom I was always extremely close, because she seems to be un-phased by the fact the outburst even happened. As if to say, so what if I could have gotten into serious trouble with my landlord if he wasn’t so understanding? As for the other girlfriends, they keep setting up situations where I and the evil chick are going to be in the same place at the same time, and I’m the bad guy if I don’t show up. Who cares about the fact this chick shows no sign of letting up on her campaign of harassment? (A lawyer I consulted with recommended keeping my phone ready to record video at all times when I leave the house. This is my new reality.)

Thoughts?

+7
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

No, there is no such thing. Only beneficiaries of varying degrees.
    Allies support each other and fight together for their MUTUAL benefit.
    Women as “allies” reminds me of the running joke we had about real combat;
    “Alright men… the enemy is 20km that way and advancing aggressively. Go get them, we’ll support you from here.”

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Or, as in the case of the mutual friend, a female will offer a supposedly empathetic ear to gain your perspective and leave you to believe you, indeed, have an ally. But when you encounter her later on with the rest of the herd, the stance she will express will be anything but empathetic. In fact, like in this case, she will join them in trying to get me and the crazy chick in the same place at the same time, offering excuses like, “she just invites herself, we can’t get rid of her. You should go. She’ll only look like an as-hole if she attacks you again.” It’s like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown. Not only am I questioning their alliance, I think they get off on the conflict like it’s some sort of spectator sport; the crazy chick vs. the gay guy. Homophobic as well as sexist. Definitely time to step back from these “friends”. (Keep in mind that I am aware how much easier I have it than the str8 guys out there do, but I’m certainly not immune. I constantly have to stay aware of their efforts to turn me into a simp. The struggle is real.)

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

So there you have it – even being openly gay doesn’t mean that you are safe.

The only solution is to stay away from them.

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

It might be possible for a short term thing where goals lined up. they can be quite ruthless and have no accountability, so they could be quite useful to get to a mutual goal.

However this comes with three big caveats.

1. How often do the goals of men and women line up apart from when pumpkin wants to snare a beta or ride a chad?

2. They do not usually stay long with ambitions. They are known for changing their minds after all.

3. If you ever do get to a mutual goal be very clear about the end. They will then think they own you and your loyalty. You need to cut all ties as they don’t own you and they are not as loyal as you.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

WHY would you want a “female ally” to the MGTOW Lifestyle ???

I view that in the same way that I view ANY Woman posting/videos ANYTHING in support of MGTOW when there are LOTS of Men with QUALITY CONTENT.

The whole point is to NOT woman as ally’s, supporters, partners, or WHATEVER label that you care to apply.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

You said it yourself, you are hanging with too many women. And you’re getting swept up in their duplicity, manipulation and childish dramas.

If you’re a man going his own way — then go.

A MGTOW knows– women don’t care about you. You’re just a utility to them.

Don’t expect women to ever help you with anything.

Better to just go your own way and take care of yourself.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+6
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

I’m curious whether anyone here has experience with a female “ally” to the MGTOW lifestyle who didn’t end up stabbing him in the back.

Women are “allies” only ever so long as their interests coincide with yours, but Going Your Own Way is utterly against women’s interests, so no, don’t expect any of them to actually support MGTOW. Some may claim otherwise, but women lie.

AWALT.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Or, as in the case of the mutual friend, a female will offer a supposedly empathetic ear to gain your perspective and leave you to believe you, indeed, have an ally. But when you encounter her later on with the rest of the herd, the stance she will express will be anything but empathetic. In fact, like in this case, she will join them in trying to get me and the crazy chick in the same place at the same time, offering excuses like, “she just invites herself, we can’t get rid of her. You should go. She’ll only look like an as-hole if she attacks you again.” It’s like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown. Not only am I questioning their alliance, I think they get off on the conflict like it’s some sort of spectator sport; the crazy chick vs. the gay guy. Homophobic as well as sexist. Definitely time to step back from these “friends”. (Keep in mind that I am aware how much easier I have it than the str8 guys out there do, but I’m certainly not immune. I constantly have to stay aware of their efforts to turn me into a simp. The struggle is real.)

At best, you are the cool gay person that they can win brownie points for knowing/being “friends” with (and thus pretend not to be homophobic), at worse you are simply a male they will have difficulty extracting resources from since you are not enticed by their vaginas and will not put them on a pedestal.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I’m curious whether anyone here has experience with a female “ally” to the MGTOW lifestyle who didn’t end up stabbing him in the back.

Yea. One is Borderline Derp, the other is a woman who is borderline F~~~ed up. But trustworthy. They all lie however.

In March of this year I had two separate instances of being blind-sided by a female attacker – one was a friend-of-a-friend, the other was my own sister – and I must say the amount of support I’ve gotten from other females in-the-know is either fake or nonexistent. I guess this is what I get for hanging around with too many women. In the case of my sister, who came to my home and orchestrated an outburst over something that was none of her business, I’m the bad guy in my family’s eyes. (The reason she came to my home in the first place is because I bought her expensive concert tickets and treated her to a night on the town – and an outburst was her payback (after the concert of course!)). The other situation is a jealous girlfriend of a mutual female that we’re both friends with. They all know I’m gay so it’s not a romance situation at all, the jealous friend is simply a narcissist who wants her girlfriend’s sole attention. So she has taken on the habit of walking up to me in the neighborhood, wherever I happen to be, and just yelling at me over stupid made-up bullsh!t, just to create a scene.

Bro, you know what’s the difference between a gay dude and straight dude interactions with women? Not much. S~~~y people are s~~~y people brother. Sisters, women friends etc. , if you don’t have an SMV WAY higher than them or statues? Women act all alike. I have a sister too. Love her, but don’t forget, she is always going to be you LITTLE sister. In my case, it’s true. She is younger. But all of the things that make women all AWALT are all still there.

The common thread here is that both women attempted to embarrass me in front of others with their outbursts and their lies, knowing any controversy they stir up could have negative repercussions on both my living circumstances and my job, because I often work from home and have a lot of presence in the local community.

Again, you have to be Untouchable. Think about your normal fat chick trying to woo Leanardo Decaprio for a FREE BLOW JOB! Never going to happen. They should be embarrassed by being seen with you in photos, or feel like you are the one thing in their lives that give meaning to theirs. That is just how they work. Or THEY WILL ATTACK YOU.

So as for female allies, why is it that the women on the sidelines who know the personalities involved, as well as the fact their outbursts are complete bullsh!t, are not defending me? When they talk to me about the outbursts they are either mildly sympathetic or apathetic, leaving me to wonder whether they secretly covet the fact that I got attacked just because it was a woman attacking me, fairness be damned. Lets just say in response I’ve stepped back from the circle of friends in that one chick’s case, and in my sister’s case, I’ve even stopped talking to my own mother, with whom I was always extremely close, because she seems to be un-phased by the fact the outburst even happened. As if to say, so what if I could have gotten into serious trouble with my landlord if he wasn’t so understanding? As for the other girlfriends, they keep setting up situations where I and the evil chick are going to be in the same place at the same time, and I’m the bad guy if I don’t show up. Who cares about the fact this chick shows no sign of letting up on her campaign of harassment? (A lawyer I consulted with recommended keeping my phone ready to record video at all times when I leave the house. This is my new reality.)

Thoughts?

WElcome to being a STRAIGHT MALE BRO! Ain’t it LOVELY? Now you understand why some gay men HATE WOMEN? Don’t want S~~~ to do with them? Do you GET where some of US are coming from? DO YA? 🙂

Look man. You just got the Normal treatment from women. You thought that you being gay was a shield? Na brah, na.. That s~~~ only works when you play the game of Social hierarchy. Like it or not bro, women only come to your aid when it’s socially cool to do so. WHen they see an advantage? Say good bye to “Law & Order”.

Dude, have you ever watched Harvey Milk? Watch that. Now think quickly on why they hate gay men? Is it the men out there running your ass down? Or is it women that know to tell their men that THEY feel that YOU are going to COME AFTER THEIR MEN? Who do you think has always been against you bro? Remember the Church? Why was the CHURCH so ANTI GAY?

Dude, you need to understand that as a gay male, you are the thing that f~~~s it all up for the power structure. That is why WOMEN HIJACKED the F~~~ out of Gay Men’s movements. In fact, you ONLY have to go as far as seeing just what they are about if you look at what they tried to target. THEY wanted GAY MEN ON THEIR SIDE. Not the other way around. WOMEN never did S~~~ about GAY RIGHTS. It was ALWAYS MEN.

Same thing with MEN’s shelters in San Francisco and other places. They would not exist the way they are if it was NOT for the GAY MEN THERE. And most of those guys got booted out. In fact, they do whatever they can to boot out gay’s out of the police force as well and replace them with straight Hispanics. Asian’s etc. They need you to kiss the Vagina stone! And that is some Fishy , scally s~~~.

Look, like it or not man, you are never going to find women that the plethora of them care. There just is not that many women out their like that bro. Just like there are few men that go out to find answers for this s~~~ system we live in.

Think about this. How many of the men on this web site are all from one state or city? Why are we so far spread and apart. The truth is, we are the small minority that sticks out. We are not like all the other clowns brother. Are there women like that out there? Sure. But they are even more rare. Understand that. And it will all become clear.

I hate to be the harbinger of truth, but did you notice that in order to find like minded men, you had to go to a site that really was made for straight men, and that is where you are able to get the most intelligent answers to your questions? It’s not a coincidence. Keymaster new this. So did many others. Some men and very few women are Exceptional. Not in all ways, but each person either has the Gift of “Spark” or does not. “Spark” being the reference to what the Radical Lefties wanted to take out of 3rd Reich research on intelligence. And it is for the most part unknown. Sadly, most people in these circles are just too dumb to get what was going on there.

The hardcore push for human intellect and intelligence that sets some apart from others were what they were looking for. Why? How else can you find the ones you can Brainwash in order to give their lives for a cause? 🙂 Good Bullet cushions are hard to find you know?

Just understand, it’s your intelligence that they fear. That is why they hate all of us. And as we men no longer are easy pray to feminine wiles? (especially you!) THEY NEED to PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.

FEAR is what motivates them.

If you think I’m joking about this? Let me tell you why they did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to make sure MEN always had PLENTY of women to take as prizes. They were all TROJAN HORSES BRO.

The one thing they can never have is men to all worth together. If that happens? The game is all over. Understand that well.

Think about why they want to target MEN who are feminin, or women who act masculine? They do not play into this script. So these people target them first. They know they are the Human’s that have the gift. (Some) It’s natures way of keeping the balance.

Women as “allies” reminds me of the running joke we had about real combat;
    “Alright men… the enemy is 20km that way and advancing aggressively. Go get them, we’ll support you from here.”

Just like the term WE need to do something means: How can I get someone else to do it. 🙂

The only solution is to stay away from them.

USE them like they used you if you is my rule. That is the ONLY REAL solution in this life. It’s not the right one. But it works. It’s based on nature. And if you find MEN or WOMEN in your way? How you deal with them is up to you. But they sure are better when pushed out of YOUR WAY. Your morals are your own. Deal with them as you see fit.

3. If you ever do get to a mutual goal be very clear about the end. They will then think they own you and your loyalty. You need to cut all ties as they don’t own you and they are not as loyal as you.

Tree of knowledge right here. Women do not see long term anything. They don’t care about what they did in the past. Just today. The hamster wheel reference to their brains is quite accurate. Round and Round they go.

You said it yourself, you are hanging with too many women. And you’re getting swept up in their duplicity, manipulation and childish dramas.

EXACTLY! If these women were not in your life, you would you be making this post today? No. You would be busy on the gay board of 4chan or checking out Male sex dolls. LOL!

Women are “allies” only ever so long as their interests coincide with yours, but Going Your Own Way is utterly against women’s interests, so no, don’t expect any of them to actually support MGTOW. Some may claim otherwise, but women lie.

AWALT.

Where it REALLY gets fu;cked up is when you start to understand that it IS in womens best interests for you to go MGTOW. It is all together better for them. Women’s lives get better. The country gets stronger. Women get what they need instead of what they think they want. And All together every wins. Minus the people who wish to push humanity into the dumpster. That is the cold hard truth.

That is why they don’t come to MGTOW and ATTACK anymore. The more they attack, the more “Allies” they find. They can’t fight logic. All they can say is you are gay. And that is not okay to use as in insult by the P/c police own logic. So what can they do? MGTOW is Perfect with the folks that want to limit population. So we are not in their targets either. So who really stands to lose? People IN THE GOVERNMENT THAT PROFIT FROM THE MEEK and NEEDY!

They KNOW full well that these Masses are their own bread and butter. And without is paying for their bulls~~~? Where is the money going to come from?

Notice that there is no Movement out there that says, :LETS STOP RAPE! lets just let WOMEN have their OWN EVERYTHING and KEEP AWAY FROM THEM! Let them do it ALL on their own! THAT TERRIFIES THEM! That is why they can’t have that. That is why they are so scared of us. WE FIX THE PROBLEM. They don’t want a fix. THEY WANT IT TO NEVER END. To bad for them, it’s about to end very soon. And they know where that road is going.

At best, you are the cool gay person that they can win brownie points for knowing/being “friends” with (and thus pretend not to be homophobic), at worse you are simply a male they will have difficulty extracting resources from since you are not enticed by their vaginas and will not put them on a pedestal.

Just like CHina’s social currency, that is what women are after. You are a Decoration on their Social media profile. Nothing else. They are using your friendship as currency.

When I went my own way, my old friends did not realize the people I knew. And in fact, they were just latching on to me. They knew I was the top alpha male. And they wanted my limelight. THey were nothing, and never have been. They will do just as they always do. They want to use you up like batteries. Once you no longer give them social cred, you are useless.

What are these people doing? Does anyone know about them? No. THey only have power since they must protect that power.

Like everyone says, PUSH THEM OUT OF YOUR LIFE. You will be better off man. But that goes without saying.

BTW, do you know what they were hoping for? You would lead them to higher SMV men. You did not, they have no use for you.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Women always support the hive when it comes to situations involving men.
    I had a pregnancy scare back in 1992 when I was in my early 20’s. I mentioned getting a DNA test done to prove whether it was mine or not. The woman ended up miscarrying but my so-called female friends basically turned their backs on me for wanting to get a DNA test. Most of them didn’t even know the woman I was involved with but that didn’t matter. I was unwilling to just accept things as they are. I was a dead-beat dad, loser, POS, immature little boy and a host of other emasculating names all before the second trimester. They are only your ally as long as they are benefiting from you. The moment your usefulness expires, they will dump you like unnecessary cargo. In another story, I know a woman who claims to be very close with her brother. She was also friends with his wife and when she found out that his wife was cheating on him, she remained silent and never let her brother know. I distanced myself from her years ago. To this day I doubt he even knows. However, when a man cheats on a woman, she will exhaust every avenue of outing him not just to his wife/girlfriend but to the public for shaming.
    Blood is thicker than water? Not for a woman. Benefit the hive or be cast out.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

EG
    EG
    Participant

WHY would you want a “female ally” to the MGTOW Lifestyle ???

Valid.

Short answer: I don’t think us guys can beat this without female allies. I have nothing to back this up and I’ve never bothered to debate it, I just have a gut feeling about it.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Years ago, I knew this woman who worked at a Catholic church. The Nuns use to have a cookie jar that was Filled with cookies. They even had a sign there that said ask first. The cookies were always empty at the end of the day when kids would go there. The nuns knew the human nature of kids wanting to get a cookie.

I never asked if the Nuns were portly either. But child, woman? Same thing.

Men are the cookie jar. Sure, it’s against god’s law not to steal. But what the cookie jar does not know won’t hurt it. That’s the whole idea.

It’s why in the bible, Knowledge is seen as sin. Why? Knowledge is what ruins your life. And so does understanding. If women understood themselves? Or felt anything for what they were doing? Would it matter?

You are just a cookie jar to them. Treat them in kind.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Where it REALLY gets fu;cked up is when you start to understand that it IS in womens best interests for you to go MGTOW. It is all together better for them. Women’s lives get better. The country gets stronger. Women get what they need instead of what they think they want. And All together every wins. Minus the people who wish to push humanity into the dumpster. That is the cold hard truth.

You’re going to have to explain your reasoning there.

Saying women benefit from MGTOW is like saying fleas benefit from flea powder.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Cant read it all now but my response is: I dont have any friends that are female, much less “allies” … if she wont fvck me then she is useless to me… do they offer anything else? I wasn’t made aware of any other benefit to female company.

As Stardusk said in the Compilation: Honor is the province of MEN… not women,

Briffault’s Law is pretty clear on this and I agree.

WHERE A FEMALE CAN DERIVE NO BENEFIT FROM ASSOCIATION WITH A MALE, NO SUCH ASSOCIATION TAKES PLACE.

so you can call her an “ally” but she’s into you for something…

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Short answer: I don’t think us guys can beat this without female allies.

I don’t understand your short answer.

Please explain; What don’t you think us guys can’t beat without female allies??

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Gut feeling, that’s it. I don’t have any in-depth thesis to give. But I can offer this breakdown: by sheer numbers, men can’t do it alone. At slightly less than 50% of the total population, and subtracting out the betas, cucks, simps, manginas, etc (jesus we’re going to have to start abbreviating them all soon!), men with their heads screwed on right will be a minor sliver of the pie. Just to make up for lost numbers, I’d say the Christina Hoff-Somers, Honey Badgers, and the like are at the very least fellow-travelers of MGTOW, as I also see myself. I don’t know if I fully qualify as MGTOW material, but I totally get it. I’d say the same for many women out there as well, hopefully enough to bring the numbers closer to even.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I don’t think us guys can beat this without female allies.

Guys can’t beat this if they attempt to have female allies. That’s why this site does not allow female posters. That’s one of the main reasons I am here. Women will eventually f~~~ up your s~~~ every time. Sometimes it takes a brief period, sometimes a long time.

AWALT

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

EG: Have you considered that they want to get you together socially with the ‘crazy chick’, simply because most love drama? I’d call them out on this bull*hit.

Christina Hoff-Somers is certainly a counter to the theology of victimization feminism.

There are several women who have made important contributions to understanding the social dynamics of gender relations; The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar, in particular, is a masterwork.

If you like spending time with women socially, try an older group — their heads may be screwed on a little bit tighter. Same for professionals, business owners, etc.

I also disagree with many of the terms used in the politicized gay movement. Ally? Who are we at war with? I just believe consenting adults should be able to do whatever they please in the bedroom with other consenting adults.

And if some jackass drags a gay man behind his pickup truck, he ought to be executed for killing someone, no more, no less a crime than killing anyone else. I don’t give a *hit if he ‘hated’ him or not. So I don’t agree with ‘hate crimes’.

Similarly, why ‘homophobia’ for those who disagree with the gay lifestyle? Do they FEAR homosexuals? No, they disagree with homosexuality, usually for religious reasons. And why call homosexuals ‘gay’? Are they all happy, the original meaning of the word? Hell no! Any more than all heterosexuals are happy.

I’m not religious, but nobody is calling me Christophobic. I prefer terms such as tolerance — a great virtue.

+2
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

I’d say the Christina Hoff-Somers, Honey Badgers, and the like are at the very least fellow-travelers of MGTOW

There is a contradiction between “going your own way” and having “fellow travelers” going with you.
    I understand that man is an gregarious creature, and that is what makes MGTOW special: you have the courage to to go alone through the uncharted territory.

This site and others? They are just oasis in the desert, were MGTOW can talk to like-minded people. However do notice the large difference between men here… We agree in MGTOW subjects, but not much else.

For extra red pills about people in general, please read our resident carnage philosopher.

I’d say the same for many women out there as well, hopefully enough to bring the numbers closer to even.

Here you show your inherent problem: you think humanity is going somewhere and MGTOW are to lead to some direction with enough allies.

In fact, that is your core belief in life, so you feel betrayed by your own allies in certain situations.

First, if you read “the art of war”, it is in the best interest of allies to decide when it it useful to betray their alliance. Thus you SHOULD expect any alliance to be temporary.

Some people fall for the moral high stand trap. They are constantly being taken advantage of… In fact the “not so moral” people have a name for them: fools.

It is indeed foolish to be moral on an immortal society, immoral specie and immoral part of history. The name of the game is SELFISHNESS.

Second, MGTOW is not about fixing anything besides your own set of circumstances. This society is going down, regardless of what you do. It is simply a part of the natural cycle of things. Many Romans tried to save Rome, but only achieved the perpetuation of decadence.

And third, the keyword to live well is acceptance. Not in the sense that you condone, support, object, or fight things, but in the sense that you dont care about them.
    If you care about the end of this society it will only hurt you, and you cant do anything about it.
    If you care about people, it will only hurt you when they (inevitably) betray you. And you cant do much about them also.

What little power we have should be used wisely. Going MGTOW is realizing that YOU should come first. It doesn’t mean you cant work with others, but make sure that it is for mutual advantage, and expect/plan for betrayal.

Machiavelli is not that negative stereotype that results from going against on Judeo-Christian mindset. It is actually a realistic and objective philosopher.

“How we live is so different from how we ought to live that he who studies what ought to be done rather than what is done will learn the way to his downfall rather than to his preservation.”
    ― Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Greetings, programs!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.