Is there really any such thing as a female ally?

Topic by EG

EG

Home Forums MGTOW Central Is there really any such thing as a female ally?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by JustAnotherGuy  JustAnotherGuy 56 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

I don’t think us guys can beat this without female allies.

Can beat what? What are you talking about?

Going Your Own Way means you have already won.

by sheer numbers, men can’t do it alone.

Can’t do what alone?

Going Your Own Way isn’t about what you do. It’s about what you don’t.

I dont have any friends that are female,

I have a few female friends.

In fact, the friend zone is exactly where you should put a woman. Immediately.

None of them are what I would call allies, though.

+2
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

When I feel that I am not valued by a woman I ignore her. I know this sounds simplistic but ATTENTION is their opiate. It works well. I have not spoken to numerous women in years including my ex. They have lost their communication privileges with me. It works like a charm. I touch base with my sister from time to time but I do not live near her nor do I talk to her. I do have one female friend who has earned my trust and respect. However, most women do not fit that bill.

Women do not like to be victims but they need to be victims. Why? Because it gives them their opiate, ATTENTION. They love attention, even negative attention is better to them than being ignored. Try it. You will see that it works. Do not initiate contact with them they will come to you. Eventually, they may even go away, then your life will get better.

Go MGTOW!!

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Where it REALLY gets fu;cked up is when you start to understand that it IS in womens best interests for you to go MGTOW. It is all together better for them. Women’s lives get better. The country gets stronger. Women get what they need instead of what they think they want. And All together every wins. Minus the people who wish to push humanity into the dumpster. That is the cold hard truth.

You’re going to have to explain your reasoning there.
    Saying women benefit from MGTOW is like saying fleas benefit from flea powder.

Fleas still need a host. Kill the host, then what? Don’t want to die, starve? Better get with the program. That’s the simple answer.

Women are going to be HAPPIER with MGTOW men leading the west soon. Either that? or your FULL OUT replacements are going to be here in 20 years. At that time? There will be no hiding. No Help. No Sympathy. MGTOW makes women happy. LIke it or not, WOMEN want strong men. Not weak men. Weak men are going to die out. After that, there is no going back. Women are going to be around for sure. But as men start with Artificial wombs, Compainoon bots/ replicants, there is no more room for women. MGTOW will teach women not to f~~~ with a man again. It’s not a good idea.

When I came to MGTOW, I noticed one thing. THere is ONLY one ending in this story. OUr way, or the Highway. MGTOW men WILL NOT compromise. DEath or freedom. My choice. Not anyone else.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

EG
    EG
    Participant

When I feel that I am not valued by a woman I ignore her. I know this sounds simplistic but ATTENTION is their opiate. It works well. I have not spoken to numerous women in years including my ex. They have lost their communication privileges with me. It works like a charm. I touch base with my sister from time to time but I do not live near her nor do I talk to her. I do have one female friend who has earned my trust and respect. However, most women do not fit that bill.

*BOOM*

My sister (and now my mother) are the starring women in one of the two situations that arose this year. I know “allies” is a touchy word to use in the MGTOW context, probably a leftover from my blue-pill days, and I only use it because I can’t think of a better replacement-word to use when we’re talking about (formerly-trusted) family members. As for the situation with the friends and the bitchy chick, those women indeed would consider themselves my allies despite what I consider them at this moment. Thanks for bringing the focus back onto family with your comment, and for the reminder that attention is the opiate they’re after. That is exactly what I’ve been withholding from them since my sister’s outburst at my place in March. The other bitchy-girl incident (or I should say her latest one) happened less than a month later, almost like I’ve got a target on my back for these bitches. Indeed, “allies” is the wrong word to use here, it’s just shorthand for another word I can’t quite think of.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Fleas still need a host.

That’s the flea’s problem, not the dog’s.

Kill the host, then what?

Who said anything about killing the host? The host is merely walking away for its own benefit.

Don’t want to die, starve? Better get with the program. That’s the simple answer.

Whether or not the fleas starve or not is beneath my concern so long as they are not feeding off me.

Women are going to be HAPPIER with MGTOW men leading the west soon.

Going Your OWN Way is not a matter of leading anything.

MGTOW won’t lead the west. MGTOW are walking away from the west.

LIke it or not, WOMEN want strong men.

Women want strong men who serve the needs of women. That’s why little girls are all into horses, not lions. Horses can be bridled. Lions can’t.

Besides, Going Your Own Way mean you don’t give a fu​ck about what women want.

MGTOW will teach women not to f~~~ with a man again.

You’re assuming they can learn.

Going Your Own Way means freedom for men. It does not mean happiness for women. It does not concern itself with education women. At most it means a sort of imposed existential nihilism for women, but that is not our problem.

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

They’re not allies. They don’t want to help you. Nobody gives a s~~~ about men, least of all women.

These are entryists looking for an easy meal ticket. Want examples?

Georgia, Daisy, Lauren (all of them)

You are at best a host they will attach to for access to more men willing to pay a kind of cute woman telling them what they want to hear.

You win by walking away and defining your own meaning. Women will try to define you and box you in.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.