Is this a main contributor to failing companies?

Topic by mgtow_taoist

Mgtow_taoist

Home Forums Work Is this a main contributor to failing companies?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Mgtow_taoist  mgtow_taoist 5 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

When I started 3 years ago I quickly made team leader. Since then I built and trained a team, put loads of processes in place and improved team performance massively.

I ran a tight ship; people didn’t always like my frank and dominant approach but it worked. People were motivated and the clients were happy.

My bosses liked me too and saw great potential in me. I had senior management “written all over me”.

Unfortunately ¾ of my team were TUNA. I got more and more stressed as I realised that I was continually fighting childishness, idiocy but yet nothing I did was ever enough. Drama, incompetence and underhanded tactics were order of the day. I upped my level of motivation but I was a ticking timebomb of rage.

For the first time in my life I considered going off work with stress. I got the sicknote, but it was a crucial time at work and I didn’t want to let my boss down, so I didn’t go off.

Having been so close to a breakdown/murdering someone I finally saw the light. I had sacrificed myself for my company and my peers/team. I did a hard exit, telling my boss I didn’t want to manage people any more, managed to keep my salary and position and only manage one person – a guy. Things have been 100 times better since then and I have watched the entire department, and company, slowly slide downhill.

No one is motivated any more. People mostly mess about and avoid real work. Attendance is rarely above 70%. Everyone seems depressed. Our clients are leaving us, our senior managers are panicking big style.

There is a lack of necessary ‘b~~~~’ in the office. What if there used to be ‘b~~~~’, but men such as myself just had enough and are in damage limitation mode? I am gonna do as little as possible for my last 6 months. I might even take some time off with ‘depression’ – why not, half the tuna have already?

Women? Just ignore them. That way you get the best of both worlds.

+4
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

You describe workplace reality.

#metoo is now waking employers up and “giving them a reason” to change their hiring policies.

C~~~s never grow up and managing them is impossible in the #metoo age.

Everything you say, any discipline you try to establish can lead to an “abuse” accusation and cost you a fortune.

I might even take some time off with ‘depression’ – why not, half the tuna have already?

Take a time out, the ship is sinking anyway.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +8
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

If I owned a company, I can’t IMAGINE WHY I would hire ANY WOMEN to ATTEMPT to do ANYTHING.

There might be an exception here or there, but I would be looking to hire Single/Divorced Men that would pass my MGTOW Interview process without ever mentioning MGTOW.

Except for positions that may need specialized training, there present MGTOW Philosophy, with or without labels, would take precedent over education and experience.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+7
    MoreSky
    MoreSky
    Participant

I’ve seen what you describe on too many occasions.
    Tuna are a major contributor to lack of efficiency and are very disruptive.

There is a critical mass of females. One or two in a large department of blokes has minimal effect but beyond that it all goes to rat s~~~.

I’ve seen this in large multi-nationals and small businesses and it is getting worse as the snowflake generation gets into junior management positions and manginas cause nearly as much trouble.

Blokes who have previously been solid, hard working and productive just get fed up with all the bulls~~~ and the tuna and manginas not pulling their weight and just give up and do the minimum as there is f~~~ all they can do about it. I include myself in that. I refuse to do management anymore in someone else’s company as the stress just isn’t worth it.

“My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.” — Ayn Rand

+6
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

My company is a c~~~ paradise.

Majority of promotions go to women.

Gotta love the corporate world.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Or blue pill mangina ass kissers.

+4
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

My company is a c~~~ paradise.

Gotta love the corporate world.

That has been my experience.

+2
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Same everywhere.

+3
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

We seen this before but I will re-post it anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I was continually fighting childishness, idiocy but yet nothing I did was ever enough. Drama, incompetence and underhanded tactics were order of the day.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

From my experiences, women, gay men, and white knights, produce a deeply toxic environment that leads to lowered productivity and depressed morale.

They tend to form strange little cliques in the office that are counterproductive to getting anything done.

“Well, I’m not going to do a project with HER!”

“I know she asked for that report, but she can kiss my ass. I’ll do it whenever I feel like it.”

“Oh god, I’m calling in sick tomorrow so I don’t have to go to that meeting with them!”

This kind of s~~~ should NEVER be tolerated in a professional environment, but it happens CONSTANTLY. I’m with Awakened on just hiring single/divorced guys that can pass an undercover MGTOW quiz. Your company will benefit immensely!

The sleeper must awaken. "Now pull your dick out of the pain box and go your own way" -Old Buck

+2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Sounds like they need to be more selective about hiring.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+2
    Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

Everything you say, any discipline you try to establish can lead to an “abuse” accusation and cost you a fortune.

Yep. They are tone police, one must be nice (superficially) rather than do what’s right. I got pulled into offices by my superiors for “having upset someone” more times than I can remember. Despite being professional albeit fairly direct.

They tend to form strange little cliques in the office that are counterproductive to getting anything done.

Exactly this. Men are more able to stand alone, therefore we don’t let petty playground rules get in the way of what is the right way forward. So we spare ‘feelings’ for performance which is the opposite to most women.

Mgtow_taoist
    mgtow_taoist
    Participant

The ONLY guy who has his team of TUNA happy / in check is literally a psychopath. Ha ha ha!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT