It's called "Sealioning". Now we know.

Topic by EG

EG

Home Forums MGTOW Questions and Answers It's called "Sealioning". Now we know.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +7
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Sealioning

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+9
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

They go out of their way to find offense where there isnt any.

Latest example I can think of, at the Supreme Court Justice confirmation, when they are grilling her about gay marriage; Amy Coney Barrett’s answered, “I have never discriminated on the basis of sexual preference and would never discriminate on the basis of sexual preference.”

While Im sure she doesnt agree with the gay marriage ruling, its pretty clear that her statement is neutral! She doesnt have it out for gays. She probably doesnt care, like most people!

Yet the Left goes apesh!t on her and says, “sexual preference” wrongly implies that sexuality is a choice. (signaling social justice oppression where non exists and hasnt existed in decades… seems to be a common theme for the Left going back over 20 years now)

Did she ever say anything about sexuality being a choice? No. Its always a bait n switch. Trying to agitate people. All she said was she has never, and will never, discriminate ont he basis of sexual preference.

I cant stand people who are this snarky, that they go out of their way to be offended by stuff that is not offensive. This is why Trump was elected, people got sick of this PC bullsh!t !!! And the Left still hasnt learned, and that is why they will lose again. The Democrat party has no game or platform anymore, beyond allegations of oppression where none exists. And they have no fresh blood either, its the same nitwits and rodeo clowns from the Obama Administration going back over 12 years ago … I honestly feel bad for REAL Democrats from the 90s. Their party doesnt exist anymore.

man up means man down

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

If the Left wants to have a conversation about Freewill, they need to acknowledge that a Child is not a Choice either! They like to plead that homosexuality is involuntary, but when it comes to a human being’s Right to Live after being conceived, suddenly notions of destiny and natural occurrence dont matter then. Then its all about what’s convenient for the woman, its her ‘choice,’ nevermind that she had plenty of choices in contraception and whether to be promiscuous or not, but now that providence has made her pregnant, suddenly fate doesnt matter. Hypocrisy at full gallop

man up means man down

+8

Anonymous

That’s why I believe slapping someone shouldn’t fall under “Assault” or “Battery”.
    A great many fools deserve to be slapped all day long… then maybe their brain would fall into place.

And there I thought that “Sealioning” was for a fat hoe taking the sun on a beach. Learn something new every day…

Also, the Left pretends to want to give chances to weemins. They should emphasize LEFTIST FEMINIST weemins, then they wouldn’t sound like such hypocrites.

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Sometimes sealions get the same effect by flipping the fake inquiry into a statement of fake ignorance ie.: “I don’t know what that means.” being used as a response to any and every attempt to clarify. By saying this the sealion gets you chasing your own tail trying to explain yourself as if they were hounding you with questions. This is especially effective against you if you need something from that person.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

BTW naming this phenomenon “sealioning” and calling them “sealions” is unfortunate. In an argument it would be like calling someone a poopiehead. But at least some light has been shone on it and I know I’m not crazy for having experienced it.

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

If you ever wanted to know WHY the world is sooooo F*cked up; all you need to do is watch 5 minutes of “The View.”

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.