Jacob Blake Police Shooting JUSTIFIED

Topic by Russky2

Russky2

Home Forums MGTOW Central Jacob Blake Police Shooting JUSTIFIED

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Twist  Twist 2 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

As the title reads, and this is coming from a Black man. My hat goes of to him for making this video

MGTOW AKBAR

+5
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

This sort of thing isn’t new by any stretch of the imagination, it’s only now with the advent of cell phone cameras having enough power to shoot HD on-demand video, that we are seeing what the police are up against on a daily basis.

Americans, by nature, are not racist human beings. Nobody inherently hates someone simply because they have different color skin, eyes, hair etc… The reason these young thugs get shot is because of their BEHAVIOR, nothing else. If you act jumpy, don’t comply with an officer’s commands or make a sudden move you’re going to get shot. A cop working the streets has seen all sorts of things we will never know about and understands that his life is on the line every day with unpredictable, violent and powerful thugs that oftentimes have nothing to lose. They will act when threatened.

I’m impressed that some Black leaders are stepping forward supporting the RNC because they too are tired of their brothers and sisters acting like ghetto thugs. Herschel Walker delivered a poignant and honest speech about Donald Trump and his son (who is gay by the way) also make a case why MAGA isn’t racist whatsoever. I hope more people of color step forward who want an America where the poverty of the ghettos and victim mentality are forever extinguished but don’t think that will ever happen.

Jacob Blake is another nail in a Trump Victory in November.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rnc-herschel-walker-speech

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh
    Some folks will use any excuse to riot/loot/steal/cause mayhem while trying to play the victim at the same time.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Some folks will use any excuse to riot/loot/steal/cause mayhem while trying to play the victim at the same time.

Yeah, young black liberal folks.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

He was just lunging gently reaching into the car to get his chapstick. The racist cops could have given him a moment to collect himself.

And seven shots?????

Did the gun jam?

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Yeah, young black liberal folks.

Portland crowd seems pretty diverse to me. This is not a color war. As someone said yesterday – a class war.

Urban blacks being used as useful idiots in a similar way that women have been used for decades.

No reason to draft your army when you can simply inspire them…

+1
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

Chris Rock was telling them but they are too dumb to listen…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+1
    Joey Cusack
    Joey Cusack
    Participant
    +1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Dude had a knife on the floorboard of his vehicle:

The blacks don’t view it that way. They see it as an innocent unarmed black man shot by a white cop.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

They see it as an innocent unarmed black man shot by a white cop chance to go shopping at Saks.

fixed that for you….

🙂

Oh – and I still maintain this is not a black/white thing. It is class warfare. In the most classic sense.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.