James Damore crowd fund

Topic by GoodKid44

GoodKid44

Home Forums MGTOW Central James Damore crowd fund

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by GoodKid44  GoodKid44 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +1
    GoodKid44
    GoodKid44
    Participant

There it is. A cause every man can get behind

https://www.fundedjustice.com/d1JmT3?ref=ab_02hjLEGUCA102hjLEGUCA1

+2
    Joller984
    Joller984
    Participant

Good luck to him but I won’t be funding someone, so they can get a huge payout from a large cooperation.

"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'you are mad; you are not like us"

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I ain’t finding s~~~ but me.

No one has ever given me a penny, no one has ever given me s~~~, I had to work for everything, but a lot of people took away from me, no one ever said thanks.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I contributed $50.00.

I’ve been following the mrm for about 25 years and it was known many years ago that inevitably there would these sorts of law suits.

These types of law suits, ones for social justice, are very expensive but more than that are emotionally taxing.

I give this guy the credit to go through the hell of years of preparing for a difficult case to prove.

Women give to women’s issues. You can’t do anything without money.

I have only donated to a few things. One was the “Red Pill” movie.

I think this is a worthy cause.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Why not walk away from google and put your talents in a more worthy basket?

Gynocentrism destroys everything in due time! Throw a torch in the magazine rack and walk the f~~~ away from these C~~~centric Cultural Marxist Corporations! The truth will burn them down!

Observe Donald Trump! He slaughtered, is slaughtering, and slayed Cultural Marxist Mass Media!

They’re yelling as loud as they can and nobody’s listening or lending them any credibility at all!

They’re even having their own campaigns to boost confidence in their Cesspool of lies, slander, bias, and corruption in their media!

Affirmative Action: All white men, to the back of the bus, and PUSH!

+1
    GoodKid44
    GoodKid44
    Participant

Walking away from Google today is like walking away from electricity or computers. I’m a passive supporter of the mrm, and see it’s benefits (even though most of it is lost cause).
    But, Google deserves to get sued for this and this young man is sacrificing his privacy to take them to war.
    These types of wars aren’t free or cheap so he’ll need all help he can get.
    This sort of decision could be a nice blow to the current gynocentric doctrine being shoved down our throats.
    If you have the doe to donate then donate. If you don’t have the money then don’t donate. But trying to shame anyone into not donating because you don’t think Damore deserves a big payout only shows your envy/insecurity on the matter.

+2
    Joller984
    Joller984
    Participant

Damore deserves a big payout only shows your envy/insecurity on the matter

That’s a bit strong.

As i said in my previous post, I wish him the the best of luck and I mean that. I hope he wins.

A rather flippant remark.

"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'you are mad; you are not like us"

Maraudrz1
    Maraudrz1
    Participant

Looks like the best part was missed. I looked at the “divorce” category. There are women on there begging to get money to get their children back from the father. Almost all of them had less than $100 donated to them. The fathers trying to get their children back received Thousands of $ donated to them. I say it must be mostly men doing the donating and they are going to support men. Of course, Women don’t have the money to donate. They would rather spend their money on some purse considered fancy.

Women's brains and vagina have one thing in common. There is nothing in there until a man puts something in there.

GoodKid44
    GoodKid44
    Participant

Looks like the best part was missed. I looked at the “divorce” category. There are women on there begging to get money to get their children back from the father. Almost all of them had less than $100 donated to them. The fathers trying to get their children back received Thousands of $ donated to them. I say it must be mostly men doing the donating and they are going to support men. Of course, Women don’t have the money to donate. They would rather spend their money on some purse considered fancy.

Haha, well done. There were a couple thots in my Facebook feed (back when I used it) who tried asking for donations. Women are not nothing but future homeless people who don’t knkw how to fend for their themselves all the while blaming anyone and everyone for their short comings.

Put em in Fema camps

GoodKid44
    GoodKid44
    Participant

Damore deserves a big payout only shows your envy/insecurity on the matter

That’s a bit strong.

As i said in my previous post, I wish him the the best of luck and I mean that. I hope he wins.

A rather flippant remark.

I was referring to Carnag’s comment where he said he wasn’t donating because no one ever donated to him. Like a good little 12 year old attitude. Some people never grow up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT