Jan 5-8 2018 Zoom Video Conference session has been started

Topic by GregB0

GregB0

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Jan 5-8 2018 Zoom Video Conference session has been started

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by GregB0  GregB0 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +3
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

This weekends (Jan 5-8 2018) is started and will run through Monday morning, Jan 8th.

The session ID has been emailed and PM’d to all MGTOW.com users who routinely attend. Please contact ChauvinistPig, Market~~~cher, May 7 2020, Jan Sobieski or myself you would like the session ID.

You can either send a PM or reply to this thread for technical assistance.

https://zoom.us/test will allow you to test your computer/mobile device prior to logging into the session.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+4
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Thank you GregBO.

We are looking to add some new menbers if anyone is interested.

+3
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Thank you. I will be joining. Same time. PM me if you haven’t already. We have some work first and hundreds of emails to get back on.

And by the way, Gregbo. THANK. YOU.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +1
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Catch you Saturday daytime.
    Kids till then.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

+1
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

PM me if you haven’t already.

PM and Email information has already been sent. Thank you for all that you do

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.