Jessica Jones

Topic by JustAnotherGuy

JustAnotherGuy

Home Forums MGTOW Central Jessica Jones

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by JustAnotherGuy  JustAnotherGuy 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Giving Jessica Jones s2 a shot, even though everything about this has been politicized.

Initial thoughts…

Fat bitch crying into her sandwich that some dude (her employee) of a *way* higher number than her is caught cheating on her. Of course the man is cheating.

But then it takes a turn and JJ is asked to do a hit on him. JJ immediately turns to the guy, hands him the camera, and says his boss just ordered a hit on him, then walked out.

Scene change to Trish being blackmailed to sing at a kids’ party for a gay surgeon who stole confidential files.

That’s back-to-back “men are evil” in under 5 minutes.

Holy s~~~ am I in for a wild ride. I do not have enough liquor for this.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Oh god, it gets better. I need a boat full of liquor. Carrie-Anne Moss’s “Pretty Good For a Girl” speech is everything you would expect it to be, dove-tailed right after a scene where Strong Independent Jones Who Don’t Need No Man uses her super strength to show up the new building super by moving a fridge.

“Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+5
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Well I’m probably in the minority here…but I don’t mind a little “girl power” in a series that is literally named after the female super hero lead…especially considering Netflix is also making Daredevil, Luke Cage, Punisher, and Iron Fist that are all far more centered around male characters and not filled with nearly as much “girl power” garbage. I mean…if it bothers you a female character who has super strength as part of her kit shows up a normal dude by moving a fridge…maybe you should just watch something else?

I think I’m bothered far more a movie called “The Last Jedi” being filled with nothing but girl power and every single male character both new and old being some combo of failure and/or useless buffoon. In other words…a franchise that has always had diverse casts suddenly deciding “diversity” = female. That was kinda like wow…that wasn’t what I expected…but if your going to watch Jessica Jones or Wonder Woman, or a Black Widow stand alone that may be in the works…what else would you be expecting?

+3
    MonkeyMind
    MonkeyMind
    Participant

Krysten Ritter has a sweet ass in those jeans, but it’s clear that she’s been hitting the wall this season.

She’s a shadow of her former self when you look at how hot she looked in Breaking Bad

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Don’t get me wrong, I loved season one. It had more than a few of those “look how badass I am” female-empowerment moments.

The writing and production feels a lot lesser. However, watching Carrie-Ann Moss having a mid-life meltdown is pretty sweet. But there are quite a few jabs at men and masculinity–more than I recall in the first season.

Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Well I’m probably in the minority here…but I don’t mind a little “girl power” in a series that is literally named after the female super hero lead

Me neither but in S2 they went full retard on the SJW s~~~.
    It wasn’t about gurl power, it was about bashing men.

I guess the one part they got right is one dude has a crazy-ass ex wife that does nothing but cause grief and drama.

Always carry a knife with you. Just in case there's cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat. -General 'Mad Dog' Mattis.

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Well I’m probably in the minority here…but I don’t mind a little “girl power” in a series that is literally named after the female super hero lead

Me neither but in S2 they went full retard on the SJW s~~~.
    It wasn’t about gurl power, it was about bashing men.

I guess the one part they got right is one dude has a crazy-ass ex wife that does nothing but cause grief and drama.

This is my point. Season One was significantly smarter and less obtrusive. The main villain (Kilgrave) was an absolute, powerdrunk, unremittant male asshole. You loved to hate him. He was well-written, and his interaction with JJ (specifically the great lengths she went to to keep away from him) was what drove the season.

Season Two so far has just shat the bed. It’s way more of a female power fantasy than a compelling super-hero semi-procedural investigatorial drama. Every scene takes punches at men, masculinity, and male spaces.

There’s even a MeToo scene where Trish confronts the male studio executive who “abused” her. But, twist–and I guarantee NOBODY on the writing staff caught this, it was actually her MOTHER who was the s~~~ stain because Trish, at 15, was compelled by her mother to go suck the exec’s dick for a job. The executive was targeted by the mother to get her daughter a job. Trish then came back to try and blackmail the executive for intel on anybody who knows anything about the group that gave Jessica her powers.

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Oh god, it gets better. I need a boat full of liquor. Carrie-Anne Moss’s “Pretty Good For a Girl” speech is everything you would expect it to be, dove-tailed right after a scene where Strong Independent Jones Who Don’t Need No Man uses her super strength to show up the new building super by moving a fridge.

I need to emphasize the man-bashing that happens subtly in the super scene. He’s new to the building and his guy friends are helping him move s~~~ around. His guy friends are doing bro things slightly off-camera (except you can hear them) and the only reason Jessica has to move the fridge is because the men are so stupid and lazy they won’t stop being bros to facilitate her being in a hurry.

They couldn’t dwell on it because the minority men were Hispanic (and speaking exclusively in Spanish) and that would be racist.

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Krysten Ritter has a sweet ass in those jeans, but it’s clear that she’s been hitting the wall this season.

She’s a shadow of her former self when you look at how hot she looked in Breaking Bad

I loved her in “Don’t trust the Bitch in Apartment 23.” Good god damn, I would do a line of coke off that ass, and I don’t even do drugs.

+3
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Yet more American TV programmes to miss!

So what, some chick had a nice ass..? There are plenty of nice-looking pieces of ass around, if you want what is connected to that piece of ass… No, thank you very much.

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Yet more American TV programmes to miss!

So what, some chick had a nice ass..? There are plenty of nice-looking pieces of ass around, if you want what is connected to that piece of ass… No, thank you very much.

At this point, I am hate-watching the show. This is a weird feeling that I’ve never had before. I have friends who follow YouTube channels that they hate, disagree with everything on, and yet they’re in the comments section of every video.

I have to see how bad the train wreck is. They swapped out a competent writing and directing staff for vagina power because it’s totally not sexist to staff exclusively women because they’re women and therefor a minority (despite being 51.5% of the population by last census).

Luke Cage was a black power fantasy and riddled with the SJW nonsense. I couldn’t finish it–I caught a recap video instead. I loved season one of JJ. It was objectively an excellent program.

I just need to see how badly women can f~~~ up everything about a formerly-good product, and so far I am not disappointed. You cannot underestimate just how far the bar can go.

+1
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

I loved her in “Don’t trust the Bitch in Apartment 23.” Good god damn, I would do a line of coke off that ass, and I don’t even do drugs.

Dude….are you on the right forum? If you’re willing to do illegal drugs when you don’t normally do drugs, just because you find her ass sexy…….what else are you willing to do for a little tail?

We sort of swim in the opposite direction here.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Dude….are you on the right forum? If you’re willing to do illegal drugs when you don’t normally do drugs, just because you find her ass sexy…….what else are you willing to do for a little tail?

We sort of swim in the opposite direction here.

Figure of speech, my dude. Figure of speech. I’m firmly off the plantation. I was shooting for something so over the top that it could not be construed as serious.

5 minutes of friction is not worth my entire future. We’re on the same page.

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I just need to see how badly women can f~~~-up everything about a formerly-good product, and so far I am not disappointed. You cannot underestimate just how far the bar can go.

You’ll never be disappointed. Women can make the bar sink pretty low.

However, I too hate to see good things get spoiled. But that is what happens when liberals/women get involved with them. Women just f~~~ everything up; it is some kind of natural gift that they have.

+1
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Figure of speech, my dude. Figure of speech. I’m firmly off the plantation. I was shooting for something so over the top that it could not be construed as serious.
    5 minutes of friction is not worth my entire future. We’re on the same page.

Ok, I get ya now. It was for emphasis. Nuance is hard with the written word…I had my head somewhere else when I read it.

She do have one fine ass, we agree on that!

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

I just need to see how badly women can f~~~-up everything about a formerly-good product, and so far I am not disappointed. You cannot underestimate just how far the bar can go.

You’ll never be disappointed. Women can make the bar sink pretty low.

However, I too hate to see good things get spoiled. But that is what happens when liberals/women get involved with them. Women just f~~~ everything up; it is some kind of natural gift that they have.

You are correct sir.

+1
    Removed
    Removed
    Participant

The whole thing fantasizes about rape and violent sex. I watched some of the first season, and was disgusted by the entire thing. The show is without any consistency, and the main character is an emotional wreck for no real reason. She is just a loser.

+1
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

The whole show is a SJW moment. I watched a couple episodes of season 1 and was like “nahh”. Can’t believe they cast a chick with resting bitch face to play a badass lead. I knew the moment I watched that feminist “sexual liberation” sex scene with Luke Cage exactly what I was getting. Right out the gate they glorify her being a whore. Shame they wasted a cool “Dexter” type theme song and intro on this crappy show. I’m just waiting for season 3 of Daredevil.

BTW, I thought Defenders sucked, and Punisher was garbage. They turned him into a whiny bitch. Marvel is in the s~~~ because of SJW’s and the weemins who run the office over there. Only way anything Marvel gets green-lit is if it caters to feminists, and the SJW agenda.

Even DC is doing it, but at least they have better TV shows.

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

The whole show is a SJW moment. I watched a couple episodes of season 1 and was like “nahh”. Can’t believe they cast a chick with resting bitch face to play a badass lead. I knew the moment I watched that feminist “sexual liberation” sex scene with Luke Cage exactly what I was getting. Right out the gate they glorify her being a whore. Shame they wasted a cool “Dexter” type theme song and intro on this crappy show. I’m just waiting for season 3 of Daredevil.

BTW, I thought Defenders sucked, and Punisher was garbage. They turned him into a whiny bitch. Marvel is in the s~~~ because of SJW’s and the weemins who run the office over there. Only way anything Marvel gets green-lit is if it caters to feminists, and the SJW agenda.

Even DC is doing it, but at least they have better TV shows.

Punisher was mixed. I really hated the first few episodes, and then by the end I was thinking “guns, slaughter, ‘Merica!”

Now that I reflect on JJ season one, it was definitely not of equal caliber to Daredevil, which is the best of their current running IPs.

LoneDrummer
    LoneDrummer
    Participant

I’m currently on Season 2 of Jessica Jones, myself. It’s honestly not bad…so far.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.