Jessica Jones

Topic by JustAnotherGuy

JustAnotherGuy

Home Forums MGTOW Central Jessica Jones

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by JustAnotherGuy  JustAnotherGuy 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

The whole show is a SJW moment. I watched a couple episodes of season 1 and was like “nahh”. Can’t believe they cast a chick with resting bitch face to play a badass lead. I knew the moment I watched that feminist “sexual liberation” sex scene with Luke Cage exactly what I was getting. Right out the gate they glorify her being a whore. Shame they wasted a cool “Dexter” type theme song and intro on this crappy show. I’m just waiting for season 3 of Daredevil.

BTW, I thought Defenders sucked, and Punisher was garbage. They turned him into a whiny bitch. Marvel is in the s~~~ because of SJW’s and the weemins who run the office over there. Only way anything Marvel gets green-lit is if it caters to feminists, and the SJW agenda.

Even DC is doing it, but at least they have better TV shows.

Punisher was mixed. I really hated the first few episodes, and then by the end I was thinking “guns, slaughter, ‘Merica!”

Now that I reflect on JJ season one, it was definitely not of equal caliber to Daredevil, which is the best of their current running IPs.

I just don’t get the appeal behind Krysten Ritter. No t~~~, flat ass (probably wears a belt on set to keep her pants from falling down), and from a face perspective…. She’s a 5 at best. I see her types around college bars all the time.

I would take Carrie-Anne Moss who has clearly hit the wall already over Krysten Ritter.

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

I’m currently on Season 2 of Jessica Jones, myself. It’s honestly not bad…so far.

It’s also not exactly good. I didn’t realize how much work David Tenant did in Season 1. He did all the work.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

I would take Carrie-Anne Moss who has clearly hit the wall already over Krysten Ritter.

I agree to that. Krysten is a 5 in the face. She was a 6 in the face 15 years ago when she was doing spots on Veronica Mars.

And Moss didn’t just hit the wall. Moss is the goddamn wall. She’s just a blood spatter smeared across concrete cinder blocks. That’s how hard she hit the wall.

Moss has gone full Onibaba (except she isn’t Japanese)

Onibaba (1964)

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.