Jews and money or muslims and votes

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Jews and money or muslims and votes

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Tic  Tic 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/06/ilhan-omar-israel-democrats-1206740

Tensions flare as Dems struggle to calm furor over Omar

Lawmakers clashed behind closed doors, with some complaining that Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her leadership team had failed to handle the escalating political crisis.

House Democratic leaders are struggling to contain the controversy over Rep. Ilhan Omar’s comments about Israel, with the caucus fighting behind closed doors over whether — and how — to respond.

Tensions ran high at a caucus meeting Wednesday as some Democrats privately vented that Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her leadership team had failed to adequately respond to the escalating political crisis, with too little outreach to their own rank and file.

————————-The dems are damned. This is going to be fun to watch. The ultra religious conservative muslims are going to use the dems then rip them a new one when the time comes.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I find it fascinating how often Jews are advocates for the diversity that results in the importation of Muslims into Western Europe and the United States, essentially of people whose religion is basically dedicated to their destruction.

I also find it fascinating that you don’t see the same large numbers of liberal Jews advocating for the mass importation of Muslims into Israel.

The way I see it, if its good for the goose, its good for the gander.

If a person were paranoid and suspicious, they might think the double standard exists because they know importing millions of Muslims into Israel would destroy Israel, but they don’t care about destroying Western Europe or the United States.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Here is the problem. The democrats get most of their campaign money from jews and muslims. If the democrats do not obey the jews they lose funds, corporate backing and the media will turn on them. If the democrats do not obey the muslims they lose funds, with the muslims convincing much of the black and arab population not to vote in the next election.

This is a no win situation for the democrats. And for the democrats in the House to allow this to drag on will only further damage their political support.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Political parties should be banned.

Politicians should all have term limits and there should be no career politicians.

Each politician and issue should be evaluated on their individual merits and not how they are attached to some political party.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

You cannot ban people grouping together for a common cause without causing a collapse. That is human nature.

That being said, I believe the nation is heading towards a situation where the end result will be a one party under a dictatorship. The question is whom this one party and dictatorship will be supporting. Will the party being Pro-U.S. or Pro-Globalist.

Though, the situation might not reach that point due to the U.S. being a nuclear state and the rest of the world may react poorly to a radicalized U.S.

There are several ways the situation can go bad for humanity.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

You cannot ban people grouping together for a common cause without causing a collapse. That is human nature.
    That being said, I believe the nation is heading towards a situation where the end result will be a one party under a dictatorship. The question is whom this one party and dictatorship will be supporting. Will the party being Pro-U.S. or Pro-Globalist.
    Though, the situation might not reach that point due to the U.S. being a nuclear state and the rest of the world may react poorly to a radicalized U.S.
    There are several ways the situation can go bad for humanity.

Yes you can. For example, you simply have a Congress of people that have no parties. Now if in Congress, they want to group up together for common cause on specific issues, then so be it. Abortion caucus, anti-abortion caucus, whatever. But all this political party s~~~ and having platforms is about as good as diarrhea stew. All of this entrenched s~~~ and specific positions “House Majority”, “House Minority Leader” etc is BS. That’s not “common cause”… that’s simply stupidity.

If the rest of the world reacts badly to the US and try to militarily interfere, we always have the option of airbursting hydrogen bombs over the meddler’s major population centers. If a foreign power intentionally takes actions that cause the US to collapse, the US always has the “Samson Option” – pulling down the pillars and collapsing everything with it.

+2
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Here is the problem. The democrats get most of their campaign money from jews and muslims. If the democrats do not obey the jews they lose funds, corporate backing and the media will turn on them. If the democrats do not obey the muslims they lose funds, with the muslims convincing much of the black and arab population not to vote in the next election.
    This is a no win situation for the democrats. And for the democrats in the House to allow this to drag on will only further damage their political support.

That is what I hope happens. So far so good.

+4
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I find it fascinating how often Jews are advocates for the diversity that results in the importation of Muslims into Western Europe and the United States, essentially of people whose religion is basically dedicated to their destruction.

I also find it fascinating that you don’t see the same large numbers of liberal Jews advocating for the mass importation of Muslims into Israel.

United States is about 1.1% Muslim. Israel is about 20% Muslim.

Israel just doesn’t put up with their s~~~ like libtards in the US and Europe do.

+2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant
    +2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Like women, they hate each other, too.

Ashkenazi discriminate against Sephardim, whilst both groups discriminate against the Falasha.

+3
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Politicians should all have term limits and there should be no career politicians.
    Each politician and issue should be evaluated on their individual merits and not how they are attached to some political party.

Yes, the very idea of a ‘majority whip’ and ‘minority whip’, ‘whipping’ party members to vote as a bloc in a frenzy, is an affront to individualism and conscience.

President Washington warned against factions (political parties) in his Farewell Address. I don’t think parties ought to be banned, but I don’t think they should be INSTITUTIONALIZED. We have an institutionalized 2-party system. It is very difficult to be elected as an independent, partially because of signatures you need to get on the ballot (not required of major party candidates) but also because of federal funds given to major party candidates.

Reality is both parties are slavers; there is minor disagreement around the edges — one may want a wall and increased military, the other socialized medicine and ‘free’ college. Neither of them want SMALLER government; they aren’t arguing over WHETHER to spend more of your money and borrow more money; they’re arguing over HOW to spend your money. None of them EVER cut SPENDING.

The ‘other’ party is always blamed for everything that is wrong in the world. Party infighting also distracts from what, to me, is the central question: the size and scope of government. When government grows, the individual is less free.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Yes you can. For example, you simply have a Congress of people that have no parties.

That would create a power vacuum.

If a foreign power intentionally takes actions that cause the US to collapse, the US always has the “Samson Option” – pulling down the pillars and collapsing everything with it.

Every major nation has a “Samson Option”.

The problem is such a option does not take into account that all nations eventually die.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ocasio-cortezs-chief-of-staff-ran-1m-slush-fund-by-diverting-campaign-cash-to-his-own-companies That other nasty bitch is in deep s~~~ too. Follow the money.

Souza and the Bad Indian COpycats. If you don’t get that. I can’t help you. Not a Fan boy, but credit where credit is due. Asian Invasion is not a joke f~~~ers. And Folks are worried about Russia?

This just seems so fitting… Democrats are COPYpasta in 2015.

THey upgraded this year to a …Higher Pasta…

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4

Anonymous

It’s certainly telling. Could it be the race which cries racism most of all, is the most racist race of all?

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

It’s certainly telling. Could it be the race which cries racism most of all, is the most racist race of all?

Nothing surprises me anymore. The defining characteristic of the human species (besides arrogance) is hypocrisy. Wouldn’t surprise me if Hitler got the idea for a Master Race from the Jews themselves; he wasn’t very original. (I believe he got the idea for genocide from the Turks genociding the Armenians)

If you read the Old Testament, there is a lot of genocide by the Chosen People against other groups. Maybe Hitler had an inferiority complex and his hatred for the Jews stemmed from his jealousy. In some ways, jealousy is a warped and twisted version of admiration in a person with an inferiority complex. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Tic
    Tic
    Participant

If you read the Old Testament, there is a lot of genocide by the Chosen People against other groups.

that’s basically it. Humans are violent and destructive creatures that have reptilian inner brain surrounded by evolved mammalian covering.

Every single group of ethnicity, regardless of origin, race, color has caused atrocities in human history. Which is why I don’t give a s~~~ about white men stealing indian lands, or turks massacring the kurds, or shia battling the sunni.

It’s all bulls~~~, all of our ancestors have blood on their hands and no one can claim victimhood.

God bless peace and freedom.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.