Judy changing a flat tire

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums MGTOW Central Judy changing a flat tire

This topic contains 46 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +26
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

There is a young girl outside our office right now with a flat tire. The guy in the office next to me, mid 50’s saw her and pointed it out. He and another guy went down to help her and she told them she didn’t need any help. So they came back upstairs.

Then a guy in a truck stopped and asked her if she needed help. She refused.

So far after about 20 minutes she has managed to get the car (a small SUV) jacked up on the right front where she has the flat. She is now trying to get the tire off. It PROBABLY would have worked better if she had broke the seal on the lugs BEFORE she jacked up the car. But hey, she’s a strong independent girl that needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

And I thought I was going to be bored at work today…….

We all get what we tolerate

+13
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

You Go Gurl !!

Of course, she will have to post this all over social media to look for Attention/Validation that she’s such a strong independent Women.

That is of course she can get it changed….. Keep Us posted as You Enjoy the Show !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+9
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

30 minutes later, she did finally lower the car back down. Oh-fer as far as getting a lug loose. We have a single guy in our department that we are trying to find now so we can send him down. Maybe he can get a date out of it. I’m assuming she’s single or her boyfriend would be here by now.

+10
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

And we have success! She finally got the lugs loose. Our young guy got shot down. Apparently she doesn’t need a bicycle after all.

Of course, now she has to get the spare on tight…………. We won’t get to see the tire fall off three blocks down the road.

+15

Anonymous

I taught my daughters how to change tires, change oil, change spark plugs, change headlights, identify and use tools. Granted, they were pretty young when we did this, but maybe they will remember. Imagine how cute a 7 year old girl looks sitting inside an engine compartment with a spark plug socket getting dirty. I remember the look of pride each girl had when fixing the car, and then it started up working properly.

My older daughter has already changed a tire when she was out with the c~~~. C~~~ didn’t have a clue what to do.

I’m sure my daughter told the c~~~ “I got this” and the c~~~ probably asked her “How do you know how to do this?” My daughter probably answered, “Dad taught me how to do this.”

F~~~ing C~~~.

+16
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Bummer. The spare is only about half inflated. Our young Chad we sent out to her has an air compressor in his Jeep, but he isn’t interested in helping her any more. I’m guessing she’s just going to drive on it. It’s the right front tire, it’s not like it will affect the steering or anything.

+8
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Here Come the Selfies with Her and HER Repaired Flat !!

+5

Anonymous

Another 40 minute pit stop!

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

She’s been sitting in the car now for about 10-15 minutes. I’m not sure what she’s waiting on at this point.

+6
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

Someone probably should make sure that she tightens the lugnuts… to keep everyone else safe!

Bummer. The spare is only about half inflated. Our young Chad we sent out to her has an air compressor in his Jeep, but he isn’t interested in helping her any more. I’m guessing she’s just going to drive on it. It’s the right front tire, it’s not like it will affect the steering or anything.

+5

Anonymous

She’s been sitting in the car now for about 10-15 minutes. I’m not sure what she’s waiting on at this point.

A round of applause.

Nobodey gives a f~~~ sister…

+15
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Well, well, well. Turns out Judy needed a bicycle after all. The Roadside Assistance guy just showed up to fill up her spare that is now on the right front. She could have had that for free an hour and a half ago.

Now, let’s go revisit the day where all the women took the day off. Remember that? Me neither.

How do you think young Judy here would do on a day where every man took the same day off? It took her over 2 hours to do a 15 minute job, and then she still needed a man’s help at the end.

Happy International Men’s Day gentlemen. I know mine’s going pretty well!!

+6

Anonymous

I wonder how long she’ll get before the wheel flies off? Without a big strong man to tighten them I doubt she’ll get 50 miles! 5 or 10 miles on dirt or gravel!

+7
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

I’m far too kind and caring of a poor woman’s plight to laugh at her misfortune.

That’s why I have this gif.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

It took her over 2 hours to do a 15 minute job, and then she still needed a man’s help at the end.

I think that’s what THEY CONSIDER EQUALITY.

+5

Anonymous

Did she use a cross pattern whe she half tightend the lugs?
    Hahah

Hope she likes trykes!

+7
    Remove me!
    Remove me!
    Participant

Love the play by play. You gotta give it to her, she DID change the tire. Sure it took about two hours longer than it should have, but that girl has some drive.

Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free.

+3
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

Why did you not take photos of this for further amusement?

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+4
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

prob didnt put all the lugs back on, prob thinks men just like to play with their tools so there’s a bunch of extra lugs on there no necessary, just need to put two back on. 😉

+8
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Love the play by play. You gotta give it to her, she DID change the tire. Sure it took about two hours longer than it should have, but that girl has some drive.

What I really have to give her credit for is her attitude. I will give her a ton of credit for that. She wasn’t rude about not wanting help, she just politely said she’s got it. She was on her phone through part of it, and she was laughing about it. So I will give her a ton a credit for not getting bitchy in the middle of everything going wrong.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.