Judy changing a flat tire

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums MGTOW Central Judy changing a flat tire

This topic contains 46 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +8

Anonymous

Im cool with anyone that can laugh at themself.

+5
    Crankganker
    Crankganker
    Participant

Happy International Men’s Day gentlemen. I know mine’s going pretty well!!

Glad to hear you had some comical relief at work today. I had some as well. Women are nothing if not amusing.

You want to make me angry? I will take a bite out of that anger and shit out success.

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Im cool with anyone that can laugh at themself.

Yeah, that’s the weird part of it. She was so cool about it that you really wanted to help her out. It was a little painful to watch her struggle with it all. If she had been bitchy about it and complained about guys coming over to mansplain changing a tire I wouldn’t have felt bad for her at all.

We all get what we tolerate

+5
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Poor thing. She probably only had a left handed jack and she knows the lugs go one easier if you turn them around so the flat side is in..

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+8
    Samurai Gent
    Samurai Gent
    Participant

She definitely gets credit for wanting to do it herself. More women need to have this attitude instead of automatically trying to sucker some poor sap to help without putting forth any effort. Sure it took her forever and she needed help in the end, but hey, lesson learned. Kudos to her!

Could we not ask for a better MGTOW Day gift? Evidence some women are starting to get it. Love it. And thanks for sharing the play-by-play!

+3

Anonymous

Mabey her determined effort at independence, is cause shes alone on valentines day.

+6
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

Did she take care of this personal problem on company time? If so, this would be one reason why women should be paid less than men. She could have called roadside assistance or gotten help from a friend and got it fixed in 30 minutes. But no, she had to spend all day on it proving her independence.

I’m all for independence. But if she didn’t know what she was doing, and it was on the company’s time, and she’s taking all day at it, then she’s indulging her vanity at someone else’s expense.

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

What I really have to give her credit for is her attitude. I will give her a ton of credit for that. She wasn’t rude about not wanting help, she just politely said she’s got it. She was on her phone through part of it, and she was laughing about it. So I will give her a ton a credit for not getting bitchy in the middle of everything going wrong.

Well, It’s NOT Like she had an Important job to rush back to. She was probably just calling her hair dresser and Chad to make later appointments with each.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+11
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Love the play by play. You gotta give it to her, she DID change the tire. Sure it took about two hours longer than it should have, but that girl has some drive.

What I really have to give her credit for is her attitude. I will give her a ton of credit for that. She wasn’t rude about not wanting help, she just politely said she’s got it. She was on her phone through part of it, and she was laughing about it. So I will give her a ton a credit for not getting bitchy in the middle of everything going wrong.

See this is still what gets me. Because shes not a bitch she gets credit for that. We dont credit men for not being a little bitch in the same circumstance. Look I think its great she was nice turning down help, but since when has any man ever gotten kudos from another guy for nicely turning down his help? Its mere civility and politeness, men get nothing even when they are trying to be nice on purpose. Civility is expected behavior. This woman is merely not chewing out a guy offering help, and we are supposed to give her credit for that?

Man we will never escape the gynocentric hypocrisy that exists.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

Love the play by play. You gotta give it to her, she DID change the tire. Sure it took about two hours longer than it should have, but that girl has some drive.

See this is still what gets me. Because shes not a bitch she gets credit for that. We dont credit men for not being a little bitch in the same circumstance. Look I think its great she was nice turning down help, but since when has any man ever gotten kudos from another guy for nicely turning down his help? Its mere civility and politeness, men get nothing even when they are trying to be nice on purpose. Civility is expected behavior. This woman is merely not chewing out a guy offering help, and we are supposed to give her credit for that?

Great point. But in the end, I guess it’s because everyone just understands and takes it for granted that women are f~~~ing immature children. So it actually becomes a pleasant surprise when one more or less behaves like an adult.

It’s like a six-year old with good manners. It *should* be the norm, but in reality it’s so rare that people are pleasantly surprised and can’t help commenting on it when it happens.

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

+5
    LosPuke
    LosPuke
    Participant

This reminds me of a TV commercial that has always p~~~ed me off. Liberty Mutual has a single mother standing next to her teenage son. She explains that Liberty Mutual sent roadside assistance to fix her son’s flat tire, so he got home safe. He is at least 2 inches taller than his mother.

This bothered me every time I saw the commercial. I’m like, “How can a 16 year old young man NOT change his own tire?” I simply had failed to realize that he was raised by his mother only. No dad in the commercial. I suppose dad was only needed to purchase the car for him and nothing else. I guess he’ll one day be calling for Liberty Mutual to save his ass again if he has a dead battery. No need to have a set of jumper cables stored in the trunk and the know-how to use them. This world we live in gentlemen…glad I’m approaching 49.

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Thx Taxman you just made my f~~~ing day.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

+4

Anonymous

I allways feel compelled to say this.
    Changeing a tire is dangerous.
    If the car falls off the jack you can get hurt.
    If its not something youve done before, dont try it without experiend supervision.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Great point. But in the end, I guess it’s because everyone just understands and takes it for granted that women are f~~~ing immature children. So it actually becomes a pleasant surprise when one more or less behaves like an adult.

It’s like a six-year old with good manners. It *should* be the norm, but in reality it’s so rare that people are pleasantly surprised and can’t help commenting on it when it happens.

Yeah but then we cannot go around in society treating women as equals. We can’t have them have equal status under the laws AND be privileged children at the same time. They cant demand to be treated equal and allowed to behave as children. Gotta be one or the other. Either legal equality with no special treatment or unequal with special privileges.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Moral of the story:

Women need men. Just suck it up and admit it, bitches.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Hmm, the whole, at lest she wasn’t a bitch about it thing….

Lets reverse the genders.

Lets say a young man had a flat tire and was struggling with changing the flat b/c he didn’t know how.

Here are few ways it could have gone:
    1. The exact same way, doubtful but we are talking about a hypothetical male millennial. Could happen.

2. The young man realizes soon that he doesn’t know what todo and calls his dad for help. Oooops, maybe not as dad was kicked to the junk-heap by mom.

3. The young man realizes soon that he doesn’t know what todo and pulls out his phone and finds a youtube vid on how to change a flat. Takes longer than it should but he handles his s~~~ and gits-r-done.

4. He does what is needed in a timely fashion (even though he struggled) to change the tire and promises himself to never have an under inflated spare again.

I’m going with 4.
    Pick one or add your own.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

+2
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

I wouldn’t have offered to help her. Those guys in your office haven’t learned a thing from #MeToo …

You accidentally brush against her ass ? Sexual harassment !

You look at her the wrong way ? Sexual harassment !

When will simps learn ?

Look at you now, you're a dying machine, cold and disfigured, corrupted, diseased.

+3

Anonymous

3. The young man realizes soon that he doesn’t know what todo and pulls out his phone and finds a youtube vid on how to change a flat. Takes longer than it should but he handles his s~~~ and gits-r-done.

I can be an old fart that hates all this tech stuff, but this is really cool.
    Anything you want to learn, is right there for you!

+2
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

Yeah but then we cannot go around in society treating women as equals. We can’t have them have equal status under the laws AND be privileged children at the same time. They cant demand to be treated equal and allowed to behave as children. Gotta be one or the other. Either legal equality with no special treatment or unequal with special privileges.

Absolutely right. I agree with you 100 percent. Women and their f~~~ing bad attitudes and bitchiness and immaturity are getting a free ride in society and in the workplace. And frankly it sucks.

Paul Elam has an excellent video on the subject of how men are put in the position of “changing women’s emotional diapers” for them. I really recommend it.

Link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1-wP3jyc8M

Basically, Elam estimates that maybe 20% of women are fairly logical and reasonably mature like men, while the other 80% of women are emotional toddlers. He says to seek out the 20% of mature ones if you need to deal with women at all, but in any case avoid the 80% of women who are emotional toddlers like the plague.

+1
    Can't Stump Trump
    Can’t Stump Trump
    Participant

A glorious tale, albeit with a predictable conclusion.

Women are better at multitasking? Fucking up several things at once is not multitasking.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT