Just a vid.

Topic by Suggestius

Suggestius

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Just a vid.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Suggestius  Suggestius 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

Gaza – Demobilization
    1994-1996, Chechnya.

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

+2
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Great video but my Russian language skills are limited to “Da” & “Nyet”.

+3
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

Pete, two and a half minutes more and you will expand your vocabulary with another 34 words! ๐Ÿ˜€

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Dobry vecher
    Das ver danya

that’s all I know

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

Tsar
    Tsar
    Participant

Chechnya and Dagestan seem like complete s~~~holes even without being blown to hell warzones

โ€œA time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, โ€˜You are mad; you are not like us.'โ€

+1
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

Chechnya and Dagestan seem like complete s~~~holes even without being blown to hell warzones

Both the Soviet and the Caucasian (local) mentalities worked together on it by not changing their society. Not many of us had ever thought about how fast humans can fall back into the Medieval way of thinking if they are let.
    The first Chechen Campaign was a madness. At the end of the 20’th century, Federal troops were killing people of Chechnya because only they wanted to separate from Russia. For f~~~’s sake, I will never support anyone who considers that killing of separatist is acceptable. At least, until the moment they start to commit crimes.

But, in general, you’re right. Both republics are s~~~holes with the Medieval way of thinking. I don’t know if you knew that that just a few years ago the Federal government had been forced to capture the mayor of Makhachkala the capital of the Republic of Dagestan, by means of special forces which were got right at his mansion’s yard in a helicopter because there were no any options to get him arrested by other ways!

+1
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

Dobry vecher
    Das ver danya

thatโ€™s all I know

Well, that’s indeed all a polite man should know ๐Ÿ˜€
    Das vi danya

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.