Just ANOTHER Day of Wedded Bliss !!!

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central Just ANOTHER Day of Wedded Bliss !!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 31 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

IMAGINE the “Fun Times” this Man has being Married to this WINNER ?????

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+13
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

Today I’m helping my Amish neighbor put up rafters for his work shop .. easy but tiresome work .. up and down ladder .. hold the beam and bring another one up

seeing this video and realizing what they “awalt” could do to shatter my small world
    .. it’s becoming more and more difficult to find a quiet place on this planet.

I realize that by the end of day .. even if I’m tired in my “older middle age” from the ladder
    I’ve still helped my neighbor in a small way to get his small tool shop going .. he’ll help me with a tree that needs cutting
    .. and I can come home to some peace and quiet .. that is worth it’s weight in gold. Thanks for reminding me the value of silence.

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

There are so many things to be said about that video, I’m almost speechless. They should’ve taken that self entitled c~~~ to jail and left her in there until she learned to behave like an adult who has to play by the rules just like everyone does, but no, in the end, they give her chance after chance, after chance and she gets away with her idiotic behavior and still thinks the cop was in the wrong.

THIS IS F~~~ING SICKENING! There are so many women out there just like her and many more who are even worse. Why, why is this behavior accepted and allowed? It’s insane.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+9
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

When society collapses, and we are in Without Rule of Law, with no police or courts protecting useless scum, I hope to bump into some stupid c~~~ like this.

Justice would be instant. The c~~~y bulls~~~ would result in a crossbow bolt entering their eye socket.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

There are so many things to be said about that video, I’m almost speechless. They should’ve taken that self entitled c~~~ to jail and left her in there until she learned to behave like an adult who has to play by the rules just like everyone does, but no, in the end, they give her chance after chance, after chance and she gets away with her idiotic behavior and still thinks the cop was in the wrong.
    THIS IS F~~~ING SICKENING! There are so many women out there just like her and many more who are even worse. Why, why is this behavior accepted and allowed? It’s insane.

They are taught to , flirt , cry ,scream play the little wimmin card … what a fat horrible bitch..

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

When society collapses, and we are in Without Rule of Law, with no police or courts protecting useless scum, I hope to bump into some stupid c~~~ like this.
    Justice would be instant. The c~~~y bulls~~~ would result in a crossbow bolt entering their eye socket.

I’d like to see that myself, but without knowing how old you are, do you really think you’ll live long enough to see civilization’s downfall?

I can’t understand how it’s got this bad. In the past, that type of behavior was considered lunacy and they’d be locked up in the asylum. The idiot was acting like she was being raped. She broke the law. All she had to do was sign a piece of paper and later pay a fine. Instead……….. I wish he would’ve tased her to get her to shut up.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

When society collapses, and we are in Without Rule of Law, with no police or courts protecting useless scum, I hope to bump into some stupid c~~~ like this.Justice would be instant. The c~~~y bulls~~~ would result in a crossbow bolt entering their eye socket.

I’d like to see that myself, but without knowing how old you are, do you really think you’ll live long enough to see civilization’s downfall?
    I can’t understand how it’s got this bad. In the past, that type of behavior was considered lunacy and they’d be locked up in the asylum. The idiot was acting like she was being raped. She broke the law. All she had to do was sign a piece of paper and later pay a fine. Instead……….. I wish he would’ve tased her to get her to shut up.

I suspect we will have collapse within 10-20 years.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Ahhh. Hermit beat me to the “tase her fat ass” solution.

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Pretty much sums it up. Mirrors the behavior of my mother, sister, ex-wife, ex-girlfriends… did I skip anyone?
    The funniest part was when, in the middle of her hysteria she yelled “ARRESTED AGAIN!” and then later, “I NEED HELP!”
    A bit surprised they left her phone number in there… you could give her a call if you want to hear more!

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

While she was screaming and crying I pushed the button on my invisible taser so many times, I broke it.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Pretty much sums it up. Mirrors the behavior of my mother, sister, ex-wife, ex-girlfriends… did I skip anyone?The funniest part was when, in the middle of her hysteria she yelled “ARRESTED AGAIN!” and then later, “I NEED HELP!”A bit surprised they left her phone number in there… you could give her a call if you want to hear more!

She’s the kind of person you HOPE gets “swatted”.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The funniest part was when, in the middle of her hysteria she yelled, “I NEED HELP!”

The entire happening was so bizarre……did she really think someone was going to come to her rescue, and if so who, another cop?

The only type of help that crazy bitch needs is mental, or just a deep hole to put her out of everyone’s misery including her own. Someone like that cannot live a happy life as they bring so much s~~~ onto themselves.

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

8 yr old driving a BMW….. only a woman.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+5
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

They should’ve taken that self entitled c~~~ to jail and left her in there until she learned to behave like an adult who has to play by the rules just like everyone does

Life sentence, eh?

+3
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

I listened to only 15 seconds because it literally began to make me physically ill.

Sovereignty above all else.

+2
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

She is not required to sign the ticket because the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution is very clear. However, she should have said he would arrest her for the third offense if she didn’t cooperate with him giving her leniency.

How is this man married to this monster. I guarantee you every day is like this with this women. This husband has clearly dealt with her doing this every day.

She doesn’t understand the only purpose for a court date is so the mafia court makes money too.

Officer’s giver her the Pussy Pass.

I suspect we will have collapse within 10-20 years.

That’s my prediction also.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

She is not required to sign the ticket because the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution is very clear.

Signing a traffic ticket means that you have received the ticket, It is not an admission of guilt, and you retain the right to contest the ticket in court. Now, not signing a ticket I believe is called failure to comply with a lawful order, and it’s doubtful that you will win that one on the side of the road or in front of a judge. Personally, I wouldn’t play that game.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

While she was screaming and crying I pushed the button on my invisible taser so many times, I broke it.

Just sue her. Or her fat ass. Or both.

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

+6
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

I have run into women like this at work. It’s part neurotisim and part manipulation. Ultimately, this whole act was to get this cop ino trouble and get out of the ticket.

The brain of someone like this constantly is spinning its gear to try to find ways to get over other people. These women are extremely manipulative and of course dangerous. It’s a good thing this cop had all this on video.

Imagine if she did this act in the court room to a sympathetic jury. His career may have been over or severely damaged. She would have won a large monetary verdict.

C~~~s like this are a stain on society and need to be taught a lesson. Unfortunately, in order to do that, there has to be a pattern of manipulation established to show her for what she is.

God bless peace and freedom.

+3
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Jesus Lord Christ, who the hell would marry a loud-mouthed sea cow like that?! If she’s too spoiled to sign a damn ticket—which can be contested in court and not an admission of guilt—just imagine how insane her kids will be. Her kids will probably have no sense of emotional restraint. When they make bad grades, she’ll blame the teacher instead of her lazy kids.

This fat ass claims to be oppressed by the police. Yeah, you look really oppressed driving that BMW SUV, cupcake. I can imagine her poor husband is going to end up spending thousands of dollars to bail her out of jail, get their vehicle out of the impound (plus towing fees), and pay for whatever fines the judge feels like adding to the ticket. I imagine that all they had to do was pay a few hundred bucks for the speeding ticket and that would’ve been the end of it. But the sea cow had to make a big fuss out of it. I mean, it’s bad enough that it probably costs hubby about $500 a month to feed her. In addition to that: her bad driving and lack of self-restraint is going to cost him a lot more.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.