Just ANOTHER Day of Wedded Bliss !!!

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central Just ANOTHER Day of Wedded Bliss !!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 31 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

When society collapses, and we are in Without Rule of Law, with no police or courts protecting useless scum, I hope to bump into some stupid c~~~ like this.Justice would be instant. The c~~~y bulls~~~ would result in a crossbow bolt entering their eye socket.

I’d like to see that myself, but without knowing how old you are, do you really think you’ll live long enough to see civilization’s downfall?I can’t understand how it’s got this bad. In the past, that type of behavior was considered lunacy and they’d be locked up in the asylum. The idiot was acting like she was being raped. She broke the law. All she had to do was sign a piece of paper and later pay a fine. Instead……….. I wish he would’ve tased her to get her to shut up.

I suspect we will have collapse within 10-20 years.

Wont happen, it already begun, is not a high explosion, is a silent, stinking low speed, long fart.

We wont even notice when SHTF. no mad max world, is boring.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

THis is what happens to women that hit the wall. They can no longer use their sex to change the conversation.

And the BMW that she got makes her think she is above other people. So she is just experiencing what happens when you take away the entitlement.

She thinks she can act just like she does with her husbank. But she can not get that power with a cop. And hence, why she can’t believe that she can’t act the way she does with her husband and men that she deals with on a daily basis.

In fact, if you are being wrongfully given a ticket, you have the option to see the Magistrate right away. But then, that means that they can slap whatever bullish charge they want on you. Remember their job is to make money. If you are to much of a Money sink, they won’t bother. Or, they know that you are a danger to their own PERSONAL LIVES, they won’t bother.

Thing is, the police can arrest you for whatever reason they want. Women made that possible. And they hate being subjected to the same laws that were made originally to punish men. This is why women perfer saftey over Freedom. In fact, they are all to keen to give up their freedom to drive for the saftey of never being responsible for their actions.

In fact, those that drive Tesla’s, (Women) feel safer having the car do the Driving since they cops can’t really ticket you if you let the car do the driving. This works great if you want to never speed. When the machine drives, the cop has to fight not the person, but the state Vs. Tesla. That never goes in the states favor. Saying that in Califrona, “You were driving to fast for the conditions” goes out the window.

And here is one more thing. I have to this date NEVER had a bad expeirnce with a traffic stop when speeding. Why? I KNEW DAMN WELL what I was doing. I once had a Officer tell me its illegal to give doughuts to the cop. My response was.. “Well since you put it that way, THat would be cool if I got to go to court for giving a cop doughnuits! ” THe officer forget to mail me copy of the ticket. And left after I signed it.

It really is about attitiude most of the time with LEO’s. And if a Ticket is Bulls~~~, then stand your ground. But just like with anything, their are consquences. THe system is made to make money. And you have to decide if that is worth it.

In fact, the worst nightmare for Governments is Driver-less cars. How are they going to pad their budgets as DV-Laws is no longer making money. People drive connected, so they never go over the speed limit. And most cars today drive themselves, so the “You were driving erratically” goes out the window. LED’s make it almost impossible for the “Your tail light was out” “Or Brake light was out” Most people don’t modify their cars, so giving tickets on things like Tires, exhaust, emissions violations etc are a LOT harder.

So what’s left? Careless women and drivers. In fact, the Cell phone ban and texting ban is almost the best money maker Washington state has ever had. They even make it illegal to drive and eat. Even using your radio or climate controls can have you breaking the law. SO that’s why so many cars have an auto climate option, and most things are automated in the car.

This is a NIGHTMARE for cops that need to make that Quota. So who ends up being the target? WOMEN and POOR & stupid PEOPLE.

As time goes by, women are going to be the PRIME targets of this. And then when the data Shows that WOMEN are the primary speeders etc, and of course the ones to get into accidents? There is going to have to be another kind of cover-up by women so they don’t pay more then men. Sadly, that time is going to come to a VERY abrupt end.

In fact, Men look forward to driver-less cars. Why? SO you can do something else then drive. This SCARES THE S~~~ out of Local Governments. And Hell, UBER has KILLED the Traffic ticket market. Most men that understand that Driving is a JOB, understand that they can’t speed anymore. You will lose your Income. So, it just made a WHOLE host of people out there ULTRA Conservative about how they drive. And now, that cops can’t lie, (GPS, and Speed data Loggers, and Driving Logs and Telemetry data) Dash cams, and so much other stuff, the police almost don’t have a job to do.

Now you know why they need immigrants and women. Why they need women to get married to foot the bill. And why More and more, we catch women acting like this. That Whole system has started to crash.

Oh dear. I told you. S~~~ is going to hit the fan VERY soon.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Jesus Lord Christ, who the hell would marry a loud-mouthed sea cow like that?!

I’m “guessing” that she didn’t start out that way when he married her, but that’s EXACTLY THE PROBLEM. They CHANGE, They ALL CHANGE, and NOT Usually for the Better !!!

The Woman that you marry is NOT the Woman that becomes your wife as time passes.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+1

Anonymous

Lol can you imagine f~~~ing that creature

+3
    QuantumOfPeace
    QuantumOfPeace
    Participant

Wuahh hhaha hahauuu ahhuhuhuhuh ahhwhwhhaaaa ahahaa.
    Argle bargle waaa haha waa waa waaaaa!!!!!!

WHOA!!!!

From an infant this would be somewhat normal. But an adult? Holy guacamole!!!!

Entitlement at its worst. Borderline screaming. Holy s~~~ it’s like that movie the exodus.

Listen to her screaming at her husband to take the purse.

And the dudes like “huney huney huney huney huney, listin lisin listen listen, huuuuney huuuuney”
    I’m sure on their first few dates she was a cute little hunney bunney.

+1

Anonymous

Wuahh hhaha hahauuu ahhuhuhuhuh ahhwhwhhaaaa ahahaa.Argle bargle waaa haha waa waa waaaaa!!!!!!
    WHOA!!!!
    From an infant this would be somewhat normal. But an adult? Holy guacamole!!!!
    Entitlement at its worst. Borderline screaming. Holy s~~~ it’s like that movie the exodus.
    Listen to her screaming at her husband to take the purse.
    And the dudes like “huney huney huney huney huney, listin lisin listen listen, huuuuney huuuuney”I’m sure on their first few dates she was a cute little hunney bunney.

I thought I was watching The Exorcist.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Wuahh hhaha hahauuu ahhuhuhuhuh ahhwhwhhaaaa ahahaa.Argle bargle waaa haha waa waa waaaaa!!!!!!WHOA!!!!From an infant this would be somewhat normal. But an adult? Holy guacamole!!!!Entitlement at its worst. Borderline screaming. Holy s~~~ it’s like that movie the exodus. Listen to her screaming at her husband to take the purse.And the dudes like “huney huney huney huney huney, listin lisin listen listen, huuuuney huuuuney”I’m sure on their first few dates she was a cute little hunney bunney.

I thought I was watching The Exorcist.

I thought I was watching a giant 4 year old child. That behavior from an adult absolutely sickens me. There is literally something mentally wrong with that person.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

There is literally something mentally wrong with that person.

Nope. THis is normal for women.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Signing a traffic ticket means that you have received the ticket, It is not an admission of guilt, and you retain the right to contest the ticket in court.

I understand what he was saying. It doesn’t matter. He said, “Sign this, or your are going to jail”, and that is unconstitutional. Nobody can force you to sign something on the threat of jail if you don’t. That is not constitution.

In these dark days, Laws and “regulations” are always structured with twisted semantics to get around allowing people rights. We live in a police state, and nothing cops do these days is constitutional. The constitution is not even in effect because every year, every president has declared a national emergency, which suspends the constitution. There is no constitution.

Forcing someone to sign something or go to jail is a violation of the fifth amendment, 100%. The details of this or that don’t matter one iota, which is the purpose of the fifth amendment. You cannot incriminate yourself, and “reverse incrimination”, which is what this is I guess, is just a government scheme to evade the fifth amendment. Yeah, she’s a manipulative f~~~tard, but this cop should be in jail for treason for arresting her for not signing something. That government can’t force you to sign s~~~, and there must not be any wiggle room for that. A cop requiring you to sign something is nothing short of medieval warlording.

If what that cop did was legal, then he could say, “Sign this murder confession or go to jail”. That’s the whole reason the fifth amendment exists.

Even the IRS commissioner had kept his trap shut when confronted that the income tax is ILLEGAL because it violates the fifth amendment, because the IRS compels you to sign, although the full exchange is cut off in this version:

The cop said he could have arrested her for the third offense, so why not just stick with that? Because he’s an over vaccinated artificial human who is just a programmed government henchman. He could have repeated the argument when she asked, because even though she’s a manipulative lunatic, she probably didn’t hear or understand exactly what he was saying the first time. There was a much better way to handle this.

If we had a True American government, which is long gone, the government wouldn’t be able to make you sign s~~~.

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

It really is about attitiude most of the time with LEO’s.

And that is a police state, not a free society. Might makes right.

The bill of rights was not written to tell people what they could do. It was written to tell government what it cannot do. But it is long gone.

That courthouse is most probably inside a freemasin temple.

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

If we had a True American government, which is long gone, the government wouldn’t be able to make you sign s~~~.

If more people agreed with this, we wouldn’t have to have these conflicts with police officers (not that I’m excusing the behavior of the sea cow in the video). Unfortunately, many millions of Americans believe in the “sign your ticket rule.” They’re in love with the idea of punishing people…until it happens to them.

It seems to me that it isn’t necessary for anyone to sign a ticket if a city can mail a ticket to you because a traffic camera caught you running a red light. That ticket was issued without your consent, so why consent to a speeding ticket?

I know that signing is not an admission of guilt, and believe me, I’d rather just sign the damn thing than to get tasered by a cop. But it seems like an injustice to me. We should have government force if the person is a VIOLENT TREAT to the community. But not for someone who doesn’t agree with the accusation of speeding. The police officer should be able to write the ticket, hand it over, and then report the incident. If the driver neglects to take care of the court date situation in a timely manner, then that’s on him/her. That person should make an appointment for a court date and settle the manner. If not, I wouldn’t have a problem with a judge adding a small fine to the ticket.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

That cop treated her as an equal to men. Women will not stand for true equality. They see it as a personal attack on them. Women live in a dream world where the cops are there to enforce women’s wishes on others. She’s the type that would have no problem calling the cops on a father watching his children in a park because he looked “creepy”.

I have no sympathy for her. Nothing but ass kissing pussy pass here.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.