Just found out I was cucked…happy new year!

Topic by Nil Disperandum

Nil Disperandum

Home Forums Relations~~~s Just found out I was cucked…happy new year!

This topic contains 78 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by Freedom Not Slavery  Freedom Not Slavery 9 hours, 55 minutes ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Big Viking Chef BVC
    Big Viking Chef BVC
    Participant

If you trade in your self respect, you may soon find that you have made her suicidal thoughts go away only to watch yours grow. I can’t tell you what to do. I can suggest that you friend-zone her if her friendship means so much to you. She might be lying about the 10 year relationship. It might have been 10 years of c~~~s. Who knows, right? The only thing you can be sure of is that she is comfortable with deception. The warning signs are there. You just have to figure out what you really want. At least your eyes are somewhat open.

BVC

Swallow this RED PILL ===> Men will lay down their lives for their brothers, their women and their children. This makes Men useful as slaves. Women will lay down their lives for ONLY their children. To expect more from women is just a FANTASY created by society and reinforced by the unconditional love that we experienced from our Mothers. The key to freedom is the understanding that the woman you meet is not going to fantastically love you like your Mother did. If you buy into the fantasy, then she is your new master. If you do not buy into the fantasy, then she is nothing, and you retain your freedom.

+7
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

No woman can be faithful.

I will predict the future:
    You marry – seem happy. Have kids and all is hunky dory. Then she starts resenting you, even though you are a great dad, super provider, handy around the house… yadda yadda. Maybe you aren’t listening to her well enough, don’t pick up your boxer shorts or bite your nails.

She will start telling her girl friends or Chad from the gym, “He’s such an asshole1 He doesn’t appreciate me! He doesn’t make me feel ALIVE or PRETTY!” Then she will start f~~~ing Chad.

You will lose half of your assets and move into a s~~~ty apartment. She will demand alimony (depending on where you live maybe for the rest of her life). She will make you a villain to your kids that you so desperately desired.

If you are so hell bent on having children it is MUCH cheaper and there is no liability to losing your home and assets if you have a surrogate or adopt. Cheaper to hire a nanny than marry a spoiled money suck like a wife.

Heed my words.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

[]After this "purification" the nerves are numbed, and color drains from the eyes[]

MY what a SPACE this is

It’s time to move on brother.
    GIF
    The world is passing you by.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

A pathetic inadequate.

When she burns him, his whole world will collapse and he’ll kill himself.

+1
    Nil Disperandum
    Nil Disperandum
    Participant

A pathetic inadequate.
    When she burns him, his whole world will collapse and he’ll kill himself.

Thanks man. I don’t think I’d make a comment like that about my worst enemy and quite frankly I think it says more about who you are as a person than I am.

Good luck to you.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Thanks man. I don’t think I’d make a comment like that about my worst enemy and quite frankly I think it says more about who you are as a person than I am. Good luck to you.

You’ve been given the warning. You’ve been told the truth and given advice that will probably save your life. But you don’t want it.

If you want to stick your head in the fire, that’s your call, but don’t expect anyone to applaud that decision or to have any truck with excuses.

+1
    Nil Disperandum
    Nil Disperandum
    Participant

Thanks man. I don’t think I’d make a comment like that about my worst enemy and quite frankly I think it says more about who you are as a person than I am. Good luck to you.

You’ve been given the warning. You’ve been told the truth and given advice that will probably save your life. But you don’t want it.
    If you want to stick your head in the fire, that’s your call, but don’t expect anyone to applaud that decision or to have any truck with excuses.

I’ve read the wisdom on this thread, including the first post you wrote, and I have thanked all for their contributions.

That doesn’t change the fact that calling a virtual stranger ‘a pathetic inadequate’ and openly predicting that he will succumb to suicide, particularly when he is going through a difficult time, is, in my opinion, hurtful and uncalled for.

You are free to give advice in the way you see fit, and from your posts I deduce you are an intelligent individual with worthwhile opinions to share. I humbly suggest you consider more deeply the ramifications of your words before you post, as someone in the wrong state of mind may be truly negatively impacted, and I can now speak on this from experience.

Take care.

+4
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

I humbly suggest you consider more deeply the ramifications of your words before you post, as someone in the wrong state of mind may be truly negatively impacted, and I can now speak on this from experience.

Nil, while what you say is true, I believe you are failing to apply your own wisdom to your life. If someone can be negatively impacted merely from the words of an anonymous poster on the internet (which is true), how much more will your future kids be affected by the world of s~~~ you’d be bringing into their lives?

You rebuke Monk for making “hurtful and uncalled for” statements but you blithely dismiss any concerns about how much hurt you would cause other people by staying with this woman?

This is (partly) why some people are expressing frustration with you.

"Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife." --Apostle Paul

+5
    TZmagic
    TZmagic
    Participant

It sounds as though you are her last ditch effort at an up-trade before she hits 40.

You were husband material when both of you were in college and she new this. She however wanted you to commit then and there or say otherwise.

As soon as you identified that you were not ready for the level of commitment she was asking for, she left to see what other resources she could collect.

It would also appear that she has always had you on the back burner checking in every so often to see if you were available, comparing you to what she had at the time. You are the baseline she has used in her adult life to compare other men to.

Realistically, I don’t believe you are they only guy she has cucked.

You described in your post that she is “Separated” not divorced, which means she is cucking you while cucking the guy she is legally married to at the same time.

You are 37, and that is still really young and you have tons of time to make a great life for yourself. You mentioned that you tried for kids with her, but also admitted that you didn’t want kids.

You need to make the choice on whether you want to spend your life with someone who you know isn’t truthful but you enjoy their company, or to move on and make the best out of the rest of your life.

There are a ton of women in the world if you cannot stand the notion of being alone, at least try for one that you will have a fresh start with vs the one you know who is presumably still married? Unless that has changed.

Live for you, not for someone else. Be strong in your convictions and true to yourself, you are your own worst enemy in this matter.

But if you decide to stay with this one, you are cucking yourself, she is not cucking you.

Best of luck friend.

+5

Hes really not getting the message. He is stuck in the old “grass is greener” fallacy. He is in love with the IDEA of all this stuff, but he’s rejecting the reality of what it will actually be. Plus hes using heavy drugs and discussing it like its no big deal at all. This is why its hard to believe the story is real, there’s just too much stupid and too much rationalization rejecting common sense here to make a story full of drama, and chicks are the ones who want all this drama bulls~~~ and have their hamsters defending it like hes doing.

Hes going to f~~~ himself over. No one can get it through his head. He’ll have to lose quite a bit of his assets and be dragged as a villain through the family court system, and he still may not get it even then.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Nil Disperandum
    Nil Disperandum
    Participant

You’ve been given the warning. You’ve been told the truth and given advice that will probably save your life. But you don’t want it.If you want to stick your head in the fire, that’s your call, but don’t expect anyone to applaud that decision or to have any truck with excuses.

Hes really not getting the message. He is stuck in the old “grass is greener” fallacy. He is in love with the IDEA of all this stuff, but he’s rejecting the reality of what it will actually be. Plus hes using heavy drugs and discussing it like its no big deal at all. This is why its hard to believe the story is real, there’s just too much stupid and too much rationalization rejecting common sense here to make a story full of drama, and chicks are the ones who want all this drama bulls~~~ and have their hamsters defending it like hes doing.
    Hes going to f~~~ himself over. No one can get it through his head. He’ll have to lose quite a bit of his assets and be dragged as a villain through the family court system, and he still may not get it even then.

I thought you were no longer going to comment and nothing more needed to be said?

You’ve made this point of the fraudulence of my story before, incorrectly, and ad nauseum. Feel free to contribute something new to the discussion. Or don’t.

+1
    Nil Disperandum
    Nil Disperandum
    Participant

[]After this "purification" the nerves are numbed, and color drains from the eyes[]
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/te8UWW3yEXk?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>
    MY what a SPACE this is
    It’s time to move on brother.GIFThe world is passing you by.

I just clicked on the YouTube link. I was kind of surprised that you would take the time to respond to me through a video. Thank you for the advice, and for the occasional laughs; you might have a future as a director. I wouldn’t even know where to start in making a YouTube video, so even that was impressive to me. Thanks again.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

That doesn’t change the fact that calling a virtual stranger ‘a pathetic inadequate’ and openly predicting that he will succumb to suicide, particularly when he is going through a difficult time, is, in my opinion, hurtful and uncalled for.

Statistically, the path that you are mapping out has a very high probability of ending up in suicide. The advice given here is painful – the truth usually is – but it is actually in your best interest.

As for a ‘difficult time’, solve the problem by walking away. The lurid and entirely unnecessary sexual detail in your account looks uncommonly like narcissism.

I humbly suggest you consider more deeply the ramifications of your words before you post, as someone in the wrong state of mind may be truly negatively impacted, and I can now speak on this from experience.

Given that you and her are both hard drug users, and that you are actively contemplating having children, I would suggest that any attempt to take the moral high ground is unlikely to be successful.

+4
    Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

Quite frankly these two are made for each other based on what I’m hearing. I would only feel some pity for the kids that may be brought into a world of toxicity and cruelty.

But as others have said. You are going to get screwed in the long run nil. If a woman can’t even admit there own faults and believe me there are that do. But most of them don’t and even if they do, they are still bound by emotional thinking then all I can say is good luck to you. A good relationship is a two way street with both parties setting up boundaries and have a mutual understanding. From the looks of it. You are being used and you seem okay with it. For your own self interest, walk away.

And learn to enjoy your own company and get some hobbies.

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

+5
    Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

And you seem like a guy who is here to justify a bad investment like this one rather then actually listen to the feedback you are given to. Here is the simple fact of life. Men understand loyalty and respect. Women only care for resources. There are of course exceptions but this is not one of them. Not even close. And even if it is. Its still a s~~~ deal.

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I am scared about the void and I am scared about not having anyone to talk to when she leaves. As I mentioned in a previous post, I cringe thinking about the dating pool. Out of all the girls I’ve ever dated, this girl is probably in my top 1 or 2, out of maybe 30 or so, so I feel the odds are against me finding someone better than her.

“I’m scared of this……..I’m scared of that…..not having anyone to talk to……” You read very young and needy. When I was in my early twenties, I was a scared, needy little fool. I was young and dumb. Couldn’t stand to be alone….needed to have a woman in my life or was just so lonely……… F~~~ ALL THAT S~~~. Now I can’t stand being around women. Living alone is just this side of paradise. I don’t need a woman and I’m not scared of anything. Be a f~~~ing man and go find some other bitch to f~~~ and forget about this cheating little whore.

“Scared that you can’t find someone better than her….????……” If you could only open your eyes and see how laughably ridiculous that is, you’d be at peace. They’re all the f~~~ing same, every damn one of them. If you’re rating them on sex, there are literally hundreds out there who are better than this bitch that you’re all hung up on. If you can’t find one that is, find one that is willing to learn and teach her how to be better. I often look back at the women I dropped for women I thought were better. If you’re rating them on anything other than sex, there really aren’t any better ones. There are only those that are less irritating than some.

You really need to rise above all this s~~~ and have some self respect for yourself. I told you how idiotic I was when I was young. I was not happy because I was always trying to find happiness in a female. You will never find it there and if you do, it won’t be real and it will be very temporary. Women are too emotionally driven, too dramatic and too illogical. You think you need that s~~~ in your life? That’s what you have now.

I am very happy now, happier than I’ve been in decades because I don’t need a woman and I am not scared of the void. I embrace the void and the silence. Not having a woman around is awesome. You sound like you really enjoy the sex with this female. The only time I voluntarily go around a woman is when I want some sex. I get what I want and then go back home to peace and silence and wonderful solitude. If you can’t be happy being alone with yourself without anyone to talk to…………….I don’t know what to say. I suppose if I lived on the planet Mars without any human contact for a long period of time, I may get lonely………….but it would take a while.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Here’s my take… way late in the conversation. I married a girl who was a virgin in all three holes prior to our dating. If I found out today, 27 years after marriage that she’s even given a hoodie to a guy prior to “us” I’d be packing tonight instead of going to work.

It doesn’t matter when you find out the truth. What matters is that you react immediately and permanently to the new truth that you’ve heard.

Do what you will, it’s the whole point of MGTOW. For me the girl you’re pining over would be a hard pass. 18 to 24, low number, and complete honesty. Women control sex, but men give or remove commitment. This woman is trouble because she is inside your defenses. She is your Kryptonite because you invest so much of yourself into her approval.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

So I was just browsing through old threads and came to this one…I dont know if there are updates to this one as I am busy with business…

I dont know know if Nil got cucked or not…My money is on him getting drunk on pussy juice and went back to the plantation. Its fear that controlled his life. Anyways, he will be back in the near future when he miss his freedom. I can just imagine the crazy “exciting” life he has now with supposed unicorn…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+1
    Freedom Not Slavery
    Freedom Not Slavery
    Participant

Holy s~~~ how f~~~ing blue pill pathetic is the topic creator ?!, she cheated on you and never told you until 15 years later while you were doing acid together, she got married and is now “separated”, this is not only a post wall whore but she knows your a simp for her cause you have “oneitis” for a woman who clearly does NOT respect you.

At 37 if you want a wife and family go to an asian country with patriarchy and never return because that is the ONLY way you will have a high chance of your wife staying faithful due to the culture, and knowing that your children are actually yours(still do DNA test) because women who cheat are shamed and punished.

Get some self respect for yourself and don’t accept a cheating whore past her prime/good years back into your life unless you want to be another statistic where chad and tyrone are filling all her holes.

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.