Just found out I was cucked…happy new year!

Topic by Nil Disperandum

Nil Disperandum

Home Forums Relations~~~s Just found out I was cucked…happy new year!

This topic contains 85 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by Coolthingy450  coolthingy450 17 hours, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    +2
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Oh yeah… this post. An Oldie but a Baddey…

I’m betting he’s up to is eyeb~~~~ in cuckery. You can’t help all of these chaps.

+1
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Participant

According to her, the reason for her divorce was verbal and physical abuse, and more importantly, a husband who was into and forced her to engage in cuckoldry.

Horse S~~~.

Huh yeah… I mean, I give the benefit of the doubt from time to time but it is usually the woman who wants to cuck her husband and not the other way around. She’s lying to you.

+1
    Habilis71
    habilis71
    Participant

from an old wise man… call chad and ask him, now that he is “gone” and he “ex”, if he banged her. Not that it makes any difference to your current situation. She is on the rebound and has you in her sights as the “newbie” to move in with. Do you have a car, stuff, a home, a good job etc? THEY look for resources and try to “monkey branch”. It is in their DNA, hypergamy. Well, good luck, and like motel 6, WE’LL KEEP THE LIGHT ON

your dna dictates your need to approach women.... their dna dictates what they do when you arrive

+1
    Escape Velocity
    Escape Velocity
    Participant

Happened to one of my best friends. Even after his entire family told him he finally got the test 5 years later and is on suicide watch.

"Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place."-Robert Briffault

Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

Let me add to this story as well. This just recently happened with my best friend with her bf right now at the current moment.

Okay so say for example you do everything right. Here is the problem. Women are very quick to change their minds if they don’t feel satificed and right now my best friend bf is content on doing what he was doing, while the gf is wanted to do other things. Even if you manage to say find a better women then the one you are currently trying to turn into a wife. I promise you at some point she will turn on you the moment things change for the worse and you are unable to read into it.

On top of that. Right now they both have money issues because the both of them didn’t think ahead as to what would happen if they moved out too early in life thinking that they would be together forever. Now rather they make things work or not isn’t my problem. The point is women will always want more, and they are never truely going to be happy. They operate and depend on drama itself because its a part of their nature. This is why smart men in general even if they get involved with a women they make a contract of their own to make sure they don’t live together and they both operate independently. but thats a rare case situation and one you shouldn’t go after.

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

The reason I have a best friend I kept in contact that I’ve known for 12 years after hs since we done a lot of crap together kinda like a brother and sister kind of friendship including almost becoming fuc k buddies is because I want to keep a reminder of what my life could have become had I fallen for the marriage scam deal that many men fell for.

My best friend is also a pothead so another example as to why you don’t do drugs, and if I wanted to since I can easily pull a chad no problem to prove a point. And in case you don’t believe me I can post screenshots of the text messages of what im talking about.

I hope for your sake you learn things the easy way, but its your life, and no one can help you but yourself.

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.