Just landed in my IN box

Topic by M52

M52

Home Forums MGTOW Central Just landed in my IN box

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 23 hours, 55 minutes ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +19
    M52
    M52
    Participant

A man and his wife were getting a divorce at a local court in Kentucky, but the custody of their three children posed a problem.

The mother said since she had brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.

The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his side of the story.

After a long moment of silence, the man rose from his chair and replied: “Your Honour, when I put a coin into a vending machine, and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or to the machine?”

Retired from the Wars.

+10
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Very funny. It is the Coke machines decision by supreme court ruling. My mechanism, my coke can. Your just a quarter donor.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+4
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Participant

TOO FUNNY!

Me first

+6
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Funny. It’ll never be law though. Too many vending machines vote for free stuff.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+8
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

LOL…You buy a coke from a vending machine…Now the machine owns your house, your car, and you need to keep paying its ever increasing maintenance fees for just that one coke you gotta have…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+3
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

ROFL! I’ll have to use that some time.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Sometimes humour is the simplest way to show how absurd a culture has become. Love it. Thanks.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Indeed, Coke habits can be VERY expensive.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Best explanation I’ve ever heard. TOP GUN thread here. THanx M52

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Sad thing is:
    HE PAID for the damned Coke. He should get it!

BUT:
    The machine not only wants the paid-for Coke back to keep. It wants the guy(buyer) to pay for maintaining it in the machine for eternity.

Insane.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I think this illustration is highly appropriate, and a warning for all men.

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Your Honour, when I put a coin into a vending machine, and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or to the machine?”

F~~~ i am using that line . Thats gold . But its true . Rang a gov department when i was p~~~ed of other month . Told the woman to put a man on the phone . I think she thought i was tusken , it went polite .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Told the woman to put a man on the phone .

True story here Blade. I was on the phone with a woman from the American Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
    She was background checking against distributors seeking to import certain gas-motors from the Orient….

What struck me was, I commented on the great quality of Japanese brands in general, how they’re so reliable. Her reply (as someone employed by the EPA no less) was, and I quote, “…but none of them are as good as American brands like Honda”

I rest my case. Air-Head women have infiltrated the deepest layers of our respected Western governments. It’s as if commies have tainted the water-supply.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.