Just Tell Her and Walk Away

Topic by Neroke

Neroke

Home Forums Relations~~~s Just Tell Her and Walk Away

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Just Tell Her and Walk Away

Another one of these videos that was sitting on my hard drive for a couple of years now. This one is a bit of a gut checker because sometimes when a woman has been especially nasty or (In my case thoughtlessly cruel) Sometimes you just have to say what needs to be said then walk away and take the time you need to process the feelings afterwards.

These feelings are not always easy to process

+4
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Hey a 20 min one. Usually I look at the time and it’s 2 hrs.

Really good advice. Just break up With her, walk away, block her number, don’t check up on her, she is dead.

My last gf/fiancé. I did that. Didn’t even say goodbye to her parents. I had too, this woman was going to kill me. She was horrible and made me crazy on purpose. It was so stressful I developed two twitches, one on my leg and one in my eye. If that’s not a sign , then I don’t know what is. I’m so glad I finally broke it off and walked.

Now removed from dating for 4 years. I still remember how I felt in that relationship. It’s probably the biggest thing that’s kept me away from women. I banged a lot of women after her (that’s how I processed it) lol and then went monk. The thought of a serious relationship, brings back memories of her mind f~~~ and then I’m good.

At first I thought well she is probably just crazy, they aren’t all like that. Someday Il get over it. Walking away for as long as I have has made me realize AWALT! It always ends badly. The math proves it. 70% divorce rate on second marriage. 20 % are still married but miserable. 10% maybe are happy till they die and that’s being generous.Just keep walking

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+8
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

I stopped banging women after July of 2011. Haven’t talked to any of them since. I changed my address, where I got my groceries, my cell number. They knew where I worked but it was too far for them to travel if they wanted to show up unannounced. From my understanding they would occasionally call my place of employment but they always said I was on vacation. One of my co workers said I didn’t work there anymore. No I didn’t tell him to do that. He threw women out of his life years before and figured I was doing the same. Good call.
    The time, money, and effort it takes just to maintain an occasional booty call is not worth it. Let alone a serious relationship. For many years I’ve been at the point where I will maybe glance at a somewhat attractive lady. The first thing that comes to my mind is that I’m glad she’s someone else’s problem.

+8
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Good video I might add. I’m starting to think that more men are walking away than they are admitting to. After this virus scam I believe that there’s a chance that marriage will be pretty much dead as we know it. The women that are post wall will have absolutely no chance to snag a wallet unless there is an “unplanned” pregnancy. Women don’t realize how fast the door is closing behind them as we speak.

I personally know three men that have walked away during this PLAN demic. All of them were in $h!++y relationships. Congratulations to them. They have found their freedom. None of them were married or had kids. They were all cohabitating. Two of them just left all their stuff and drove away and haven’t returned since. That was last spring. The other one just took what was his and never came back. Good for him.

I’m sure domestic assault charges would magically appear if any of them returned. I hope they know better. I’m really enjoying watching this FVCKER BURN. Thanks again MGTOW.

+2
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Thanks It was this event the solidified MGTOW for me!

+3
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Yes a 20 minute one! I do both kinds of videos

The risks involved in marriage are simply too high for the amount of payback being offered

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The women that are post wall will have absolutely no chance to snag a wallet unless there is an “unplanned” pregnancy. Women don’t realize how fast the door is closing behind them as we speak.

I got something a few years ago for that – vasectomy.
    If some dumb gash has an “unplanned” pregnancy, SHE is in for a surprise when I prove it isn’t mine.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.