Kanye West Announced He Is Running For President: 2020

Topic by Sky-☯️

Sky-☯️

Home Forums MGTOW Central Kanye West Announced He Is Running For President: 2020

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

With Elon Musk stating

“You have my full support!!”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/05/kanye-west-says-running-president-2020-348903

He has been seen wearing a MAGA hat in the last couple of years and has met with Trump on at least three occasions.

His candidacy could be a strategic way to take away some black votes from the Democrats and help out Trump

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

if he actually run he will hurt the democrat candidate far, far worse than trump

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind Kanye, he’s a decent enough guy, but Kim Kardashian and her fat ass in the White House is enough make me vomit. I can’t think of anything more revolting.

+2
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Is anyone trying to follow the Q Anon thing?

I think this is related, somehow.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

That sounds like a good way to spend his fortune. Well, better than buying crap for his plastic wife anyway.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.