Keep the Trains Running on Time

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums MGTOW Central Keep the Trains Running on Time

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 14 seconds ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

A random memory from a college lecture with an old history professor from over a decade ago served as one of my 1st red pills and has always stuck with me. What the professor said encapsulates male disposability. He said:

“History has proven time and time again that societies have always required that men are used and then subsequently disposed of in order to keep the trains running on time…”

The professor was a pratty old guy that was more than likely left leaning in his political beliefs (although I don’t know for sure?) but he absolutely nailed it. Society views us men as nothing more than a cog; that is a spoke on the wheel … Necessary to keep society functioning smoothly. You’re hopes, wishes, aspirations, dreams, etc. as an individual man don’t matter. You are merely being brainwashed to be a disposable tool so society can use you and then discard you.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.