Kevin Spacey…

Topic by Autolite

Autolite

Home Forums MGTOW Central Kevin Spacey…

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Blade  blade 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

lol. I have no idea who that character is that Kevin Spacey is using. I dont watch TV, only movies.

F~~~ them all, someone needs to hire this guy for a job.

He is clearly referring to them bringing back whatever character that is.

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+1
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

He is clearly referring to them bringing back whatever character that is.

I’ve never seen the show but apparently that was his ‘Frank (Francis) Underwood’ character from the ‘House of Cards’ TV series.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856010/characters/nm0000228?ref_=tt_cl_t3

Considering the serious nature of the charges that Spacey is now facing, it just seemed like an incredibly bizarre way to address them…

+1
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

Kevin Spacey was AWESOME on that show. That jackass kid Anthony Rapp who accused him is a washed-up actor that needed a financial boost. It’s entire bulls~~~. They act like spacey raped the kid, which he did not. Its said he laid on top of him at a party when Spacey was 25 and rapp was 13 but he didnt rape or even kiss the kid…

As much as I love Claire Underwood in House of Cards, I just stopped watching when Spacey was fired. The show’s ratings for the final season dropped over 50%.

‘House of Cards’ Season 6 Ratings on Netflix: U.S. Viewers Drop From Prior Season

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

Blade
    blade
    Participant

And this came up 7 hours ago . Also notice macron Merkel and trudope . All speeding s~~~ up . A race to be your new kings and queens of new world order . Msm against the people for there place in the UNITED NATIONS APPROVED media . Notice how they are all blatantly and even more so ignoring the will of the people .

Clip runs 00:49

Lots of wierd s~~~ with youtube recently .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.