Keymaster, we were worried about you – Come and get your kitty!

Topic by Meow Mix

Meow Mix

Home Forums MGTOW Central Keymaster, we were worried about you – Come and get your kitty!

This topic contains 434 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 435 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

The problem with the other site is that Pete and his groupies are trying to be the authoritative figures on who gets passed judgement from transferring or browsing between sites and since he gave me an option between him and KM and I sided with neither he’s made it his goal to try and gang up on me with the likes of Travis, Uly, etc by lowering my reputation even all of my mgtow-related posts.

On top of that they’re even trolling me but they’re making themselves look like the fools.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. - Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+10
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

There are a lot of good guys and smart posts over there too and I was lurking very often. A good site with a lot less troll s~~~. (Sorry KM, but you often let trolls run around like c~~~roaches)

What do you suggest? Automatically ban every member who calls me (or you) an “asshole”? I don’t believe in “trolls”, really. There are no trolls online. Only PEOPLE.

EXAMPLE:

A while back… Sparky posted “f~~~ you Keymaster” in some post I read.

I even responded to it.

I told him I couldn’t think of a SINGLE REASON why he would ever say that to me. NOT ONE. I even spoke to him in a Zoom a couple of weeks prior and we enjoyed a few laughs. So maybe he was drunk. Or maybe something else p~~~ed him off. But I never earned a “f~~~ you” from him. There is no way. When he first joined, I even spoke to him on the phone for a while and rolled out the welcome mat.

I was ALWAYS very kind to him.

But we can’t just ban or delete every person who unloads with a rant or goes off on an admin as a “troll”.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +10
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

But we can’t just ban or delete every person who unloads with a rant or goes off on an admin as a “troll”.

That is why you have 30k members and other sites have about 2000. The ban hammer has been over used.

+9
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

This is why you have 30k members and they have about 2000. The ban hammer has been over used.

The old “MGTOW forums” was run by a “Nacho Vidal” (before we opened).

Before we existed, I joined there! TWICE. I made a little intro and was banned – TWICE. The second time, I was even banned from VISITING. There wasn’t a single word in my intro that warranted the door being slammed in my face. No f~~~ing way. I was truly gutted. Very deflated.

This was actually a major inspiration for creating this place.
    ( “Why JOIN when we can build our own?” )

So we did. And I swore I would never run the show that way. Many MGTOW first said we were nuts for having such an open concept… with voluntary intros… and very little moderation. But this is a Men’s website, and men can moderate themselves. Right?

A few hot-headed MGTOW are the least of the problem.
    Let them go off once in a while. I don’t call that “trolling”.

Travis did some trolling last night. ( was very surprising )
    So did Uly.

But I still won’t delete their junk posts (or them) arbitrarily. A sense of propriety dictates to simply not reply. And when Travis commanded “ANSWER THE QUESTION”…. I simply said “no”.

Then he requested to be deleted immediately afterward.
    So I obliged. Now the “troll” has removed itself.

We have no interest in throwing members out. Some even thought we PURPOSELY were trying to lock them out of the site (with the whole login issue)… but who would think of such a motive? Who benefits from a stunt like that? Nobody. It’s just not our style.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

… and very little moderation. But this is a Men’s website, and men can moderate themselves. RIGHT?

A few hot-headed MGTOW are the least of the problem.
    Let them go off once in a while. I don’t call that “trolling”.

Men should be able to moderate themselves. I guess there are many different types of people in the world, but I just don’t understand all the ones who are so quick to anger and accusations. Sure, I get some guys like to use this place to blow off steam. It just seems some of them take some s~~~ too seriously and get p~~~ed off over nothing.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

You are the admin with the longest fuse and the greatest patience I have ever seen.

I was talking about the spectator trolls or “known offenders” like the Balaam93 asshole who were active more that most of us were fit to handle.

I played with him but others here were highly offended and unnerved.

Same for the “ghost trolls” who were in spectator mode and exploited the PM and “Follow/Unfollow” function to send threat messages to unsuspecting members.

We were almost months without a punt button push and this disrupted the forums.

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

+3
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

There are no trolls online. Only PEOPLE.

Yes, people. But those with a strange motivation to disrupt the work of others.

I differentiate between a man who is a well established member here and goes off the rails every now and then… and a real “troll”.

We are all “damaged goods” to some degree and some handle it better than others. And alcohol or drugs then do the rest. We are here to help brothers in red pill rage or who are just p~~~ed off about society and the whole world.

They sometimes take it out on you. Or any other member. I normally never engaged in any infighting.

But this is part of our mission. No need to punt brothers for any tiny offense or “fishy” post.

And I was always very patient with tuna and played with them till the very end.

Your punt button is the last resort.

BUT:

There are those individuals who come here with a predetermined BAD INTENTION of messing with us or simply to drain our energy.

And some even have the order from some “Agency” like the SPLC to create havoc and run well established top contributors off this forum. Their goal is (quote, Fox News) “to destroy hate groups” and we are on their list. And they get plenty of money from the government, Google, Apple and so many other big industries.

And this is what I meant by TROLLS:

Professional people who disrupt our activities, aka trolls.

The most evil of them all now hides and waits for me to leave. I called him out on his s~~~. 20 pages long. Totally obvious and for all to see: I was next on his list. And his highly rhetorical “under the belly line” insults, lies and name calling just fueled my will to spread MGTOW like wildfire.

I have just begun.

Let the SPLC send you a new “galt” member like this. LOL.

My LOL is waiting.

(And my ass-kicking left and right)(They have to send me a better “professional”, I had to deal with these mental sharks all day in my job…)

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

+2
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

So did Uly.

But I still won’t delete their junk posts (or them) arbitrarily. A sense of propriety dictates to simply not reply. And when Travis commanded “ANSWER THE QUESTION”…. I simply said “no”.

Sending you a cat is my special way of trolling.

I hope your future wife likes it.

Well rumors were long in the making while we were on Autopilot here.

+3
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Then he requested to be deleted immediately afterward.
    So I obliged. Now the “troll” has removed itself.

Travis is not a troll and I see his behavior as the product of a long stretch of bad experiences he made on this site here.

(You may freely read my PM conversations with him, if they are still there)

Travis came here and “that certain member” was on his back and messed with him sticky like a magnet and focused on him like a plague. Whatever Travis posted was immediately attacked, word policed and then “that certain member” even had the audacity of “diagnosing” Travis as “Autistic” in front of the group.

(That’s how that certain “carte blanche” member also got Old Sage to freak out and throw in the towel, then I was next (in his sudden focus) to get a taste of his smart assery, psychological diagnoses (“Sperg”) name calling and calling my efforts out as “not creative”… “even for a Sperg” meaning I am not worthy: “EVEN” (the choice of this word is a hidden deep hitting insult all by itself… using highly trained language to insult you 7 times in one sentence)
    BTW: That “person” never did anything for MGTOW, except spewing scripted wisdom from his SPLC office and stuff that anybody can take off any YouTube video

And so it was:

Travis3000 stopped posting in fear of getting s~~~ every time he starts a thread.

I later had to persuade him to post again and promise to kick that certain member’s ass when he messes with him again. And Travis came back.

This is my take on why Travis “overreacted” and kicked the bucket.

That certain member also got me almost this far. But his psychological diagnosis must always be proven wrong. A real “Sperg” (His way of putting down people who have a higher IQ than him) gives him no chance to win. When he thinks he has won, the Enola Gay comes to see him. I hate such people.

No limits.

In my case the “gray eminence” here hit a concrete block at 160 mph. And he will hit it again if he wants. And if he starts messing with others again.

We are not “Spergs” and “Autists” just because we do not obey him.

This is what went wrong here.

+7
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

So did Uly.

I was disappointed some of the long time members went off the rails and were trying to troll the site but just ended up smelling like fish. I visited the “other site” some of these members migrated to and most of them “sound” like little girls. Good to see multiple sites but it really doesn’t compare to MGTOW.com.

Yes, people. But those with a strange motivation to disrupt the work of others.

I differentiate between a man who is a well established member here and goes off the rails every now and then… and a real “troll”.

A lot of the really respected long term members here really started to pussy out. It’s not so much that they are trolls but more like little girls. I hope many return.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

+2
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

KM, I forgot to tell you that your wedding gift is pregnant…

Raise them, sell them. These cats are expensive. A bull market in the growing cat-lady and “men going MGTOW”-land.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

As of late, this website is in dire need of cat content.

For all the XX chromosome carriers here:

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Just for you.

Watch the cats reaction.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Just for you.
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/M5-d3rZZ-_M?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media”></iframe>
    Watch the cats reaction.

That’s nice to build fun rides for the animals.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Gargamel,

you backed up the whole site?

YOU ROCK!!

BTW please put the cartoon Garagamel back as your profile.
    You’ve given us more than enough cats in posts.
    The pussy for your face is un-necessary in my opinion….. 🙂

-Vajra

PS 28K stars….HOLY S~~~

+1
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

And the Catmin is still asleep.

MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

For you Gargamel Cats Lover!

You must own a better Crystal ball than I
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Well, this here is the new Kitty site bringing cats and cat ladies together.

There is so much estrogen here that all cats will immediately find a new home.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

For you Gargamel Cats Lover!
    <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/lIyFNDfsdiU?feature=oembed” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=”” width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

The powers behind this site have been playing psycho games with it’s members for some time now…

Why have all 5 sock puppets simultaneously “learned” to leave me alone? From one post to the other?

Something their “gone” hero Bill hasn’t even achieved…

Well, they are all controlled by one person or power. The one who gives the orders who gets to stay and who gets driven out.

Here is a thread worth reading:

http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow-intros/babies-lol-10658/

Driving me away with insults (ganging up on me) hasn’t worked, so now they are again back at the drawing board.

BTW: The sock puppets are now here to make the dead site look busy. With threads started with almost no text (or research) and a video in it…

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

You now see by the ongoing inner fighting that these bad apples cause all problems…

…and it’s also easy to see that the new member join is NOT the original source of the troll problem.

Shutting off “join” serves one purpose: Limit the success of the site.

Then: Send in trolls and sock puppets (and constantly tolerate what they do) to run off the most popular voices…

Then use gaslighting and shaming… (Giving me the rap that the real disruptors and insulters should be given, see a few posts back)

“Forget” to cancel credit card deductions until the site appears on fraud warning websites…

Simply do everything to break this place.

The management here has done everything that the “Mary Jane” troll has predicted on her GYOW thread. To a tee. And this is not “normal” This is not how we once knew our KM.

Or was any measure taken to “hold” the top posters here?

We often prayed for months to get some background death threat spitting troll removed and “it was so much work”…

And pushing the delete button on old time members over one single argument ONLY TOOK SECONDS.

That’s a fact.

We now know why these background trolls were never erased (They were an “inside thing”, hence the ultra-fast “death” message updates, seconds after I made a post)…

Or ask the other way around: Why was my simple measure to silence them never mentioned or officially endorsed…?

Even though it worked?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 435 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.