Keymaster, we were worried about you – Come and get your kitty!

Topic by Meow Mix

Meow Mix

Home Forums MGTOW Central Keymaster, we were worried about you – Come and get your kitty!

This topic contains 424 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 421 through 425 (of 425 total)
  • Author
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

For me, the mission is ended.

It was to show to the remaining unsuspecting members here that the site is corrupted, members bossing others around like feminists, the owner of the site committing credit card fraud and profiles getting hacked into.

Slandering other members on a large scale.

Often using fake identities.

Just today, I received another death threat through the Follow/Unfollow system. Same vocabulary as Josie, no doubt about that.

That’s enough.

Enjoy being our cat toilet.

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort the feminist trolls.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Gargamel, Gone but not forgotten. LOL. Look at his avatar, it changed again! It’s KItty Master for realz.

MEOW! MEOW! LOL! MEOW! Im a kitty. puuurrrrrrr… jumping from tree to tree. Kitty Hop.

KittyMaster, Please come fix the website, puurrr. Meow Meow. Mommy’s home, she can clean out our litter boxes.

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Do we have any sign of the ownership of the site having changed, as SkyO had said?

I know that Liquid Web in Lansing, Michigan is the company that is actually hosting the IP for mgtow.com.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I dont know or care bro. My suspicion is that KM owns it, but was ordered by a judge to cease certain activities like letting new people in or whatever. He may have also been forced to give up his Log:in. That would explain ALOT, like idiots trying to change things but only making them worse…

Viewing 5 posts - 421 through 425 (of 425 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.