Kurdish Youth Group in Germany Vows to Turn Europe Into 'Rubble and Ash'

Topic by General Kenobi

General Kenobi

Home Forums Political Corner Kurdish Youth Group in Germany Vows to Turn Europe Into 'Rubble and Ash'

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +7
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

“Citing the Turkish military’s Operation Olive Branch in Syria’s Afrin, a Germany-based left-wing Kurdish youth group has threatened to turn European streets into “rubble and ash,” according to Deutsche Welle

Kinda getting old isn’t it? Although this is probably a psyop, it’s only a matter of time. Europe is done, we’re next.

Got the Jazz...Livin on the edge forever. One crazy hooked together dude.

+3
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

The Left are having their “kristallnacht” where they no longer have to hide their intentions. They can now just come right out and say these things, like publish a book called “How to destroy men” or threaten to kill anyone they want.

And for those of us who were speaking against this stuff decades ago it is no surprise at all.

It might however provoke Germans and Europeans to finally start revolting against their Globalist masters. But I doubt it.

Women get old. Men get better.

+4
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

They’re just kids having FUN! Burning, looting, and destroying is FUN!

Freedom is off the charts! BE YE THERE!

+6
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

+2
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

True. They look around and Germany is nothing like Kurdistan. They’re just homesick is all.

Women get old. Men get better.

+6
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

+2
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

I will have my popcorn ready when a load of upper middle class/rich journalists get theirs

the likes of BBC and Guardian journos think they are untouchable but they will get slaughtered like everyone else. Will be funny to watch when they are begging for help and no one comes to their aid

+4
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

It’s just hot air. Few rounds into the air will calm down those apes for sure. Spiritually they are still slaves even if they accidentally got the freedom. They need the iron fist to behave well. It’s arrogant and stupid to consider that modern Europe is able to remake them.

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

+5
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

They need the iron fist to behave well.

Here in the USA we save our iron for castings, we use lead instead! Fire a round in the air? No way! I wouldn’t waste the bullet! Okay, a head shot is a little extreme, but that leaves plenty of arms and legs! I prefer rock salt in a shotgun at close range, the evidence dissolves. I’ve never heard of anyone doing ballistics on rock salt!

Freedom is off the charts! BE YE THERE!

+10
    General Kenobi
    General Kenobi
    Participant

They need the iron fist to behave well.

Here in the USA we save our iron for castings, we use lead instead! Fire a round in the air? No way! I wouldn’t waste the bullet! Okay, a head shot is a little extreme, but that leaves plenty of arms and legs! I prefer rock salt in a shotgun at close range, the evidence dissolves. I’ve never heard of anyone doing ballistics on rock salt!

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

If they are so f~~~ing tough, why don’t they go to Turkey, and turn that country into rubble?

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

It might however provoke Germans and Europeans to finally start revolting against their Globalist masters. But I doubt it.

Wait until the globalists and their muslims servants attempt to ban pork and alcohol for the common European populations. That is when the s~~~ will hit the fan.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Wait until the globalists and their muslims servants attempt to ban pork and alcohol for the common European populations. That is when the s~~~ will hit the fan.

I’m not sure its possible to anger European populations anymore.

You could probably have 500 migrants gang rape 20 European toddlers in public in front of a prime minister’s office, followed by decapitations of the toddlers, and a soccer game using the heads as a ball, and the politicians would mostly worry about the “backlash” and harshly-phrased statements coming from the todders’ parents that might hurt the migrants’ feelings.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I’m not sure its possible to anger European populations anymore.

If you look at the way the voting break down a regions has been going. Rural populations in the UK, France, and other European nations are becoming more heavily nationalist.

The people of these rural areas see what is happening in their own nations and in South Africa and they are worried.

Much of the stable products these same rural people make involve pork and alcohol.

Should the muslims tried to ban these products, the people will revolt out of survival because making such products is all they know and have in their families for hundreds of years.

The question is if any outside third parties will support these rural people as proxy puppets.

I doubt the U.S. will over treaty issues. Russia will not rock the boat on their oil and gas sales to Europe. But, China might help to further their own goals of weakening the west.

+1
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

I hope they try and keep waking up the people who will destroy them.

Up is Down..Left is Right..War is Peace...Diversity is Strength..

+1
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

If WWI and WWII didn’t turn Europe into a pile of “Rubble and Ash” then nothing will. These threats are empty. The Kurdish Youth Groups are the ones, who will be destroyed in the end.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+1
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

They voted for it.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.