Leftist celeb b!tches going at it

Topic by The Black Scorpion

The Black Scorpion

Home Forums MGTOW Central Leftist celeb b!tches going at it

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 5 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +5
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/rose-mc-gowan-calls-alyssa-milano-a-fraud-in-political-twitter-feud-get-off-my-coattails-182509487.html

Remember ladies, whenever you point your finger at someone else – you have three fingers pointing back at you.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+4
    MusclecarGolfer
    MusclecarGolfer
    Participant

Celebrity
    Underachievers
    Neutralizing
    Themselves
    Sadistically

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Always easier to blame others for their shortcomings.

It’s a general comment. Didn’t read the article because I couldn’t.

+2
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

There’s a reason why I’ve always called it 2watter.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Women are good at bitching and blaming. What amazes me is that the news media have so little to really do that they think this is anything news worthy.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh
    The irrelevant trying to be relevant by wasting intelligent people’s time. FUKEM

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Women are good at bitching and blaming. What amazes me is that the news media have so little to really do that they think this is anything news worthy.

There’s plenty of news, but they don’t want you to hear it, so they fill the air time with trivia instead.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.